PDA

View Full Version : HHURRICANE's Game Review!!

HHURRICANE
08-27-2006, 09:54 AM
1) Understanding that Losman is making mistakes that come with his youth/inexperience he played an excellent game. I heard that his team mates are starting to rally behind him.

2) We are in trouble at backup QB. Nall sucks and you are blind if you don't see it. Now I know why Green Bay let him go. I can't believe that he was actually challenging for the starting position. After last night I think Holcomb needs to stay at #2. I will say this Nall likes JP and was giving him congrats after the TD throw. Noodle arm was plotting in the corner!!

3) Kelsay is way better than Denney. Denney get's pushed around alot.

4) Schobel looked awesome and I think the Brian Urlacker haircut has something to do with it. He's a specimen.

5) Josh Reed stills sucks.

6) Peerless won the #2 spot as if we weren't sure he had it. I think we need to cut Davis.

7) When you don't start a player in the 3rd pre-season game that usually means your getting cut because they don't want to have to honor a contract on an injury so A-train is gone as of Tuesday!! Gates is #2 and has the heart that McGahee is missing.

8) Unfortunately the above means Ricard is gone as well. Which stinks because Shelton can't catch a ball.

9) Everett and Royal are going to both be special this year. Did you see the Everet catch and run? Royal was out front blocking and looked mean and scary. I loved it!!

9) McGee is our best player.

Any thoughts?!!

HHURRICANE
08-27-2006, 09:58 AM
10) Villareal blows. He's not going to make it through the whole season. Gibson or Preston is for sure going to be the starter sooner than later

YardRat
08-27-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm blind. Nall doesn't suck. I'm comfortable going into the season with him #2 on the depth chart if that's the case.

HHURRICANE
08-27-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm blind. Nall doesn't suck. I'm comfortable going into the season with him #2 on the depth chart if that's the case.

Re-watch the game. I wanted Nall to play well. I was hoping to see Holcomb as #3 or off the team all together. Nall looked very bad. He fumbled a ball, through a bad int, and more importantly just threw some terrible balls. He was my biggest diappointment after watching it on TIVO.

YardRat
08-27-2006, 10:19 AM
No argument on the fumble or the INT...both were poor plays on his part. I thought he looked fine the rest of the time.

ZacGriffi~82
08-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Nall looked fine.

JD
08-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Nall didn't look too bad. I was there. The fumble made me almost vomit, his ass is lucky he recovered it. He made some bad throws here and there but I would rather see him backup JP instead of Holcomb.

justasportsfan
08-27-2006, 11:47 AM
hurricanes blind. Nall was fine.

ICE74129
08-27-2006, 11:51 AM
1) Understanding that Losman is making mistakes that come with his youth/inexperience he played an excellent game. I heard that his team mates are starting to rally behind him.

2) We are in trouble at backup QB. Nall sucks and you are blind if you don't see it. Now I know why Green Bay let him go. I can't believe that he was actually challenging for the starting position. After last night I think Holcomb needs to stay at #2. I will say this Nall likes JP and was giving him congrats after the TD throw. Noodle arm was plotting in the corner!!

You just stated why not only does Holcomb not need to be #2, but needs to be off of this team NOW!

He will sit there and wait for JP to struggle, which ALL QB's do at some point, then start his locker room laywering. GET HIM OFF OF THE TEAM NOW!!!!!