PDA

View Full Version : Significant positive plays of the game

justasportsfan
08-27-2006, 12:54 PM
1. Spikes' first tackle since his injury. Nuff said.

2. Price finally recieving a bigtime throw from JP. It was almost the same look when JP threw a TD to Evans in the other game. This time he went with Price. We're moving forward I hope with the passing game with JP being able to trust other wr's.

3. Wilson . Baby steps to get on the field . Get him on the field on gameday and let JP throw his way too. After watching Aiken start dropping balls again, we'll need him to step up.

4. I'm feeling more confortable with Nall ball the more experience he get's. NOt as a starter but at least as a back up.

5. Gates is the real deal at back up. His competing with A-Train is a great problem to have.

Michael82
08-27-2006, 09:32 PM
You are obsessed with George Wilson. I don't understand why.

Mitchy moo
08-27-2006, 10:18 PM

relative.

mysticsoto
08-28-2006, 08:50 AM

The guy made a one handed grab that almost resulted in a TD? What has Reed done lately except drop balls and not know how to react to a blitz?

mysticsoto
08-28-2006, 08:51 AM
1. Spikes' first tackle since his injury. Nuff said.

2. Price finally recieving a bigtime throw from JP. It was almost the same look when JP threw a TD to Evans in the other game. This time he went with Price. We're moving forward I hope with the passing game with JP being able to trust other wr's.

3. Wilson . Baby steps to get on the field . Get him on the field on gameday and let JP throw his way too. After watching Aiken start dropping balls again, we'll need him to step up.

4. I'm feeling more confortable with Nall ball the more experience he get's. NOt as a starter but at least as a back up.

5. Gates is the real deal at back up. His competing with A-Train is a great problem to have.

I agree with all except the last one. What did Gates do to deserve any merit? It actually bothered me that he didn't shine against the 2nd and 3rd stringers of Cleveland...If he can't shine against them, maybe we should keep Shaud...

mybills
08-28-2006, 08:54 AM
I agree with all except the last one. What did Gates do to deserve any merit? It actually bothered me that he didn't shine against the 2nd and 3rd stringers of Cleveland...If he can't shine against them, maybe we should keep Shaud...
I don't know about Shaud, but I got the same feeling about Gates. Like I said in another thread..99% mediocre, 1% touch down.

justasportsfan
08-28-2006, 09:41 AM
You are obsessed with George Wilson. I don't understand why.Not obssessed. Just thinking he's another Aiken except he came undrafted. It would be nice to have wrs taller than Flutie.

justasportsfan
08-28-2006, 09:43 AM
What did Gates do to deserve any merit? It actually bothered me that he didn't shine against the 2nd and 3rd stringers of Cleveland...If he can't shine against them, maybe we should keep Shaud... He'll beat out Shaud.