X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billscusey
    • Nov 2004

Aargh! This is so frustrating! Signature line question

Why can't I put more Yahoo Sports team tiles in my signature line? I used to be able to (I have a few already!) but now it won't work anymore. Has Billszone changed some setting to prevent this or something?
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Re: Aargh! This is so frustrating! Signature line question

Not that i'm aware of!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Is this your current setting?

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Billscusey
        • Nov 2004

Ah, there we go! The mistake I was making for everyone else trying to do it is that you have to cut and past the tile "directly from the Yahoo website." Don't save it first (I'm not all that computer literate, so this may seem obvious to everyone else!). Thanks Phil once again for your help!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

No prob
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Thanx Phil....I'm never going to change my sig again, but it's good to know nevertheless.........

GO BILLS!!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• bills_7
              TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
              • Mar 2004

I was wondering in the billszone store why there is only English soccer teams... is it possible to get Italian Teams too.. that would be cool...

anyone have suggestions on how i could get it myself or does the site have to put it in the store? can anyone tell me who to talk to about this?

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla admin
                • Jul 2002

Send a PM to either lordofgun or Dozerdog. They are the men in charge.

Comment

Working...
                X