PDA

View Full Version : Aargh! This is so frustrating! Signature line question

Billscusey
08-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Why can't I put more Yahoo Sports team tiles in my signature line? I used to be able to (I have a few already!) but now it won't work anymore. Has Billszone changed some setting to prevent this or something?

shelby
08-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Not that i'm aware of!

The_Philster
08-27-2006, 05:37 PM
<LEGEND><LABEL for=sel_showvbcode>Message Editor Interface</LABEL></LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
</TD></TR><TR><TD><SELECT id=sel_showvbcode name=showvbcode> <OPTION value=0>Basic Editor - A simple text box</OPTION> <OPTION value=1>Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls</OPTION> <OPTION value=2 selected>Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing</OPTION></SELECT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Billscusey
08-27-2006, 05:57 PM
Ah, there we go! The mistake I was making for everyone else trying to do it is that you have to cut and past the tile "directly from the Yahoo website." Don't save it first (I'm not all that computer literate, so this may seem obvious to everyone else!). Thanks Phil once again for your help!

The_Philster
08-27-2006, 05:58 PM
No prob :up:

Luisito23
08-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Thanx Phil....I'm never going to change my sig again, but it's good to know nevertheless....:beers:.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

bills_7
08-28-2006, 01:43 AM
I was wondering in the billszone store why there is only English soccer teams... is it possible to get Italian Teams too.. that would be cool...

anyone have suggestions on how i could get it myself or does the site have to put it in the store? can anyone tell me who to talk to about this?

shelby
08-28-2006, 04:08 AM
Send a PM to either lordofgun or Dozerdog. They are the men in charge.