PDA

View Full Version : the guys i am really pulling for..

Tatonka
08-28-2006, 12:00 AM
i have watched all the post game interviews.. and after seeing everything that everyone had to say.. there are a couple guys i am pulling for even more than i was already.

george wilson.

all the guy does is look good when given the chance. he is as humble as they come and in his interview, he just impressed me with his attitude and his demeanor. i hope he makes it and gets a chance to play. aiken still makes too many mistakes and honestly, i can say that while i like josh reed and want him to do well, i wouldnt be upset if wilson made it over a guy like reed (although i know it wont happen).

jp losman

every interview i see from him it just seems more and more apparent that he "gets it". and all that **** from the media that the locker room doesnt support jp.. all total and complete bull. to a man, every person they asked about jp from TKO, to evans, to jauron, wilson, williams, all of them.. they all said unanimously "it is obvious" who the starter is and it is clear to more than just me that jp is coming around. good news for the bills and their fans.

Kyle Williams

is not satisfied with anything he has done up to this point because it didnt come during a win.. that is what i want to hear.

we got some good players on this team and i am very encouraged about every aspect of this team. it is going to be a good year. i know it. i am not going to qualify what "good year" means to me, but i know when it is said and done, i will be happy with the results of this season and beyond.

JoeMama
08-28-2006, 12:09 AM
jp losman

every interview i see from him it just seems more and more apparent that he "gets it". and all that **** from the media that the locker room doesnt support jp.. all total and complete bull. to a man, every person they asked about jp from TKO, to evans, to jauron, wilson, williams, all of them.. they all said unanimously "it is obvious" who the starter is and it is clear to more than just me that jp is coming around. good news for the bills and their fans.

That's awesome.

Because all you ever hear from the "rumor mill" & the radio shows is that everyone hates JP Losman & that he sucks ass.

From what I've seen this preseason, he's one hell of an improved QB & it's obvious to me that at the very worst, Lee Evans & Peerless Price prefer him as the starting QB.

Tatonka
08-28-2006, 12:14 AM
amazing how the starting receivers are his biggest supporters..

i still just dont get why moulds whined his way out of here.. why was it he couldnt give jp a chance.. now moulds is stuck on a team that is going to finish worse than the bills will (if you dont believe me, look at their schedule.. it is ****** brutal).. mould could have been a huge asset here this year and finished his career with us, but i think he truely couldnt accept that he was no longer the number one here.. funny, that happened with peerless, and he learned the hard and embarrassing way.. i wont be surprised to see it happen with moulds.. but hell.. he isnt even a number now.. andre johnson is.

i just dont get it.

CuseJetsFan83
08-28-2006, 12:22 AM
That's awesome.

Because all you ever hear from the "rumor mill" & the radio shows is that everyone hates JP Losman & that he sucks ass.

From what I've seen this preseason, he's one hell of an improved QB & it's obvious to me that at the very worst, Lee Evans & Peerless Price prefer him as the starting QB.

a very good example of that improvement, would be that one scramble he had against carolina, and escaped the sack, the pass was incomplete but it showed the mobility and possibly him finally relaxing into the position

honestly on the bills im rooting for denney..... he seems to inject some life

shelby
08-28-2006, 04:12 AM
i know when it is said and done, i will be happy with the results of this season and beyond.

i agree...:goodpost:

ICE74129
08-28-2006, 06:36 AM
amazing how the starting receivers are his biggest supporters..

i still just dont get why moulds whined his way out of here.. why was it he couldnt give jp a chance.. now moulds is stuck on a team that is going to finish worse than the bills will (if you dont believe me, look at their schedule.. it is ****** brutal).. mould could have been a huge asset here this year and finished his career with us, but i think he truely couldnt accept that he was no longer the number one here.. funny, that happened with peerless, and he learned the hard and embarrassing way.. i wont be surprised to see it happen with moulds.. but hell.. he isnt even a number now.. andre johnson is.

i just dont get it.

My son and I watched the broncos/Texans Game last night. They said Eric said he wasn't going to be a #2 behind evans or something to that effect. Guess what eric? The kid was better than you comparitively, coming out of college. He is better than you NOW. And one more thing moron...you're the #2 in Houston as well.

BillsNick
08-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Nice observations, Tonk. I could'nt agree more! :up:

Tatonka
08-28-2006, 09:49 AM
yeah, i heard that about moulds.. i dont know how true it is, but either way, it is disappointing. i do wish we still had him, but it is water under the bridge.

a guy i would like to say i am pulling for but have not seen at all is martin nance.. where is this guy?

Kerr
08-28-2006, 10:32 AM
a guy i would like to say i am pulling for but have not seen at all is martin nance.. where is this guy?

on the street.