PDA

View Full Version : LMAO I just had a guy at work ask...

ICE74129
08-28-2006, 08:53 AM
When are we cutting holcomb :roflmao: . I see smart Bills fans are starting to get it. Get that bum outta the locker room ASAP! Its like saying 'Well, the cancer isn't that bad...leave it in there'.

He will locker room laywer all year long esp when JP struggles. Nall on the other hand can handle being the back up if need be.

Meathead
08-28-2006, 09:04 AM
preposterous

Bill Cody
08-28-2006, 09:51 AM
the world according to Ice:

cancer = a mediocre player who still may be better than Losman which means threat to boy toy's playing time.

Pinkerton Security
08-28-2006, 10:14 AM
When are we cutting holcomb :roflmao: . I see smart Bills fans are starting to get it. Get that bum outta the locker room ASAP! Its like saying 'Well, the cancer isn't that bad...leave it in there'.

He will locker room laywer all year long esp when JP struggles. Nall on the other hand can handle being the back up if need be.

I have been living in a tree all summer with no internet, and have not been able to keep up with everything that has been going on, but has Holcomb done much of anything to merit the label "cancer"? I do agree they don't need him though.

Statman
08-28-2006, 12:00 PM

We've come a long way from last year with plenty of support from many, many fans saying that Holcomb was our best chance for winning.

How is that possible?

THATHURMANATOR
08-28-2006, 12:04 PM

What does he know about the Bills, he lives in Tulsa....

ICE74129
08-28-2006, 12:21 PM
What does he know about the Bills, he lives in Tulsa....

Pretty much as much as any bills fan around. You still being a girl about Buffalo sucking? I just started a thread about what a fellow bills fan said. YOU have now opened the Buffalo (City) thing. Oh and he moved here from Buffalo.