PDA

View Full Version : Who will the next 22 cut be?

BILLSROCK1212
08-28-2006, 12:08 PM
at fullback Jon Goldsberry and Shelton at RB Burns and A-Train at TE Brad Cieslak at WR Sam Aiken a bit of a suprise on the O-line Jason Thomas Brad Butler and Aaron Merz Terrance Pennington on the D-line Jason Hall and Eric Powell Jason Jefferson and Lauvale Sape LBs to be cut are Mario Haggan and Keith Ellison Josh Stamer and John Digiorgio Liam Ezekial at safety Coy Wire and Jim Leohnard at CB Eric Bassey

This includes players that may go to the practice squad.

So any thoughts on this and what are your predictions?

SABURZFAN
08-28-2006, 12:25 PM
at fullback Jon Goldsberry and Shelton at RB Burns and A-Train at TE Brad Cieslak at WR Sam Aiken a bit of a suprise on the O-line Jason Thomas Brad Butler and Aaron Merz Terrance Pennington on the D-line Jason Hall and Eric Powell Jason Jefferson and Lauvale Sape LBs to be cut are Mario Haggan and Keith Ellison Josh Stamer and John Digiorgio Liam Ezekial at safety Coy Wire and Jim Leohnard at CB Eric Bassey

This includes players that may go to the practice squad.

So any thoughts on this and what are your predictions?

if they cut stamer,footballhottie will look like hulk hogan in a roid rage.

SpillerThrills
08-28-2006, 12:36 PM
i think that stamer and wire may very well be kept because they can both play special teams well and can play D if needed..... just my 2 cents though

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-28-2006, 12:52 PM
I hope they don't cut Haggan I like him. I doubt they will cut Ellison because he has looked good to me. Liam Ezikiel is the number 2 MLB I think so I dont see him getting cut either.

bigbub2352
08-28-2006, 02:54 PM
At Rb Shaud Williams Courtney jackson
At FB Jon Goldsberry Alan Ricard
At WR Jonathan Smith Andre Davis
AT FS Jim Leonard
At SS Coy Wire
AT OL Jason Thomas AAron Merz Terrance Pennington
At Mario Haggan John Digiorgio John ODom keith Ellison
At CB Eric Bassey Kiwakue Thomas
ADL Ryan Neil, Jason Hall
TE Ryan Nuefeld
DT Lauvale Sape Jason Jefferson

I think that is pretty close to what will happen with Pennington, Merz, Digorgio, Ellison, Nance, denney, and whowever going to PS

SquishDaFish
08-28-2006, 03:07 PM
I agree with Bub except Ricard. I think he will end up starting at FB with Shelton gone. And Haggen and or Wire might stick

Jan Reimers
08-28-2006, 03:21 PM
At Rb Shaud Williams Courtney jackson
At FB Jon Goldsberry Alan Ricard
At WR Jonathan Smith Andre Davis
AT FS Jim Leonard
At SS Coy Wire
AT OL Jason Thomas AAron Merz Terrance Pennington
At Mario Haggan John Digiorgio John ODom keith Ellison
At CB Eric Bassey Kiwakue Thomas
ADL Ryan Neil, Jason Hall
TE Ryan Nuefeld
DT Lauvale Sape Jason Jefferson

I think that is pretty close to what will happen with Pennington, Merz, Digorgio, Ellison, Nance, denney, and whowever going to PS
I think that's real close, except my guess is that they only keep 3 DEs, so Powell goes, and they keep Ellison.