PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ice

Hammertime
08-28-2006, 01:29 PM
"Maybe it’s the personalities involved, but this has been a lukewarm “controversy.” Losman, for all his youthful exuberance, sticks to the company line like Spider Man. Holcomb is as controversial as warm milk, and Nall is laced as straight as a Marine. Give these men credit for keeping this issue from ballooning into a circus."

Is this the locker room cancer you've been harping on? Is the story different way out there in Oklahoma?

Kerr
08-28-2006, 02:55 PM
lol

HAMMER
08-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Oh my, how dare you. Don't you know ICE knows more about football than everyone here, at least that's what he tells us daily.

SquishDaFish
08-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Hes a COACH DAMMIT!! LMAO

Devin
08-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Keep it about football.

If you intend on picking a fight take it to the smackzone.

Risin
08-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Nothing wrong with Ice's opinions.

Even if you don't agree with them, they're entertaining and full of passion.

I love the fact a fellow Bills fan is as intense about the team he loves, as I am.

Also, I've known Ice since his TBD days, and he's not above admitting he was wrong.

Hammertime
08-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Keep it about football.

If you intend on picking a fight take it to the smackzone.

It is about football.

i do find his animosity towards Holcomb amusing considering Holcomb wears a Bills uniform and there is no evidence Holcomb is "lawyering" for the starting job, thereby causing dissention. Sounds like ESPN's tactic of creating a controversy where none exists.

I like Ice's passion for the Bills. I'm a bit of an instigator so i may be trying to heat him up a bit. I admit it.http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon12.gif

Dozerdog
08-28-2006, 07:45 PM
You guys are stupid

Don't you know warm milk causes more cancer than cigarettes, excessive cell phone usage, and radioactive nuclear waste combined?

:lolpoint: :ugly:

shelby
08-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Dozer, attack the posts, not the posters.
:mad:

Michael82
08-28-2006, 08:01 PM
It is about football.

i do find his animosity towards Holcomb amusing considering Holcomb wears a Bills uniform and there is no evidence Holcomb is "lawyering" for the starting job, thereby causing dissention. Sounds like ESPN's tactic of creating a controversy where none exists.

I like Ice's passion for the Bills. I'm a bit of an instigator so i may be trying to heat him up a bit. I admit it.http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon12.gif
It's been talked about before on WGR and other local newspapers and stuff that Holcomb is not the kind of cancer that Flutie was. He's a quiet cancer that goes around in the locker room and tries to get players on his side. It's a rumor that is talked about often that he was buddies of Eric Moulds and some of the other vets and he convinced some players to back him in the media.

The_Philster
08-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Also, I've known Ice since his TBD days, and he's not above admitting he was wrong.:roflmao:

RockStar36
08-28-2006, 08:23 PM
He is a cancer, though he isn't a serious TO style of cancer.

Remember last year when Coach Moulds went straight to Mularkey and demanded that JP get benched. Then Holcomb returned to favor by throwing to Moulds every flippin play.

Michael82
08-28-2006, 08:30 PM
He is a cancer, though he isn't a serious TO style of cancer.

Remember last year when Coach Moulds went straight to Mularkey and demanded that JP get benched. Then Holcomb returned to favor by throwing to Moulds every flippin play.
:clap:

Gunzlingr
08-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Ice is always right, and he isn't afraid to tell us so at every opportunity. His opinions are 100% FACT

The_Philster
08-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Ice is always right, and he isn't afraid to tell us so at every opportunity. His opinions are 100% FACT
:spit:

LtFinFan66
08-29-2006, 03:39 AM
Dozer, attack the pose, not the posers.
:mad::idunno:

Risin
08-29-2006, 06:24 AM
:roflmao:

:bandwagon