• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Tim Anderson #1 on the depth chart

Never really thought Kyle Williams would stay up there on the depth chart but he could get the spot back sometime this season.
  • Billsrock4life
    • Nov 2005

Re: Tim Anderson #1 on the depth chart

according to billsdigest kyle williams has really impressed thus far

Comment

• John Doe
      Florida Man
      • Jul 2002

Other items on the depth chart were also very interesting today:

Keith Ellison has moved ahead of Stamer to be the back-up for Crowell. It looks like Stamer has to fight it out with Haggan and Joe Odom for the last linebacker spot.

Greg Jerman is the main backup at both left and right tackle postions. He will make the team based on his versatility if nothing else. Both of the rookie tackles (Pennington and Butler) may not make the team.

Justin Geisinger is now the backup to Duke Preston at Center and right guard - it looks like he might make make the team.

Jason Thomas is the backup left guard. This guy has really been under the radar so far.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by John Doe

Justin Geisinger is now the backup to Duke Preston at Center and right guard - it looks like he might make make the team.

Jason Thomas is the backup left guard. This guy has really been under the radar so far.
        Justing Geisinger is the third string C and RG because Duke is backing up Melvin Fowler and Chris Villarial and Jason Thomas? a waist of a roster spot

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I thought Aaron Gibson was making the team. So much for that!! Man you must suck if you can't make it on our OL!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

the title of this thread just gave me a sinking feeling. Anderson sucks- if Williams and McCargo couldn't beat him out, that doesn't bode well for our DL this season.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              the title of this thread just gave me a sinking feeling. Anderson sucks- if Williams and McCargo couldn't beat him out, that doesn't bode well for our DL this season.

you get a sinking feeling just from realizing your alive every morning.. the status of the bills dline has nothing to do with it.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                you get a sinking feeling just from realizing your alive every morning.. the status of the bills dline has nothing to do with it.
                right, because how I feel about a consistently disappointing football season is how I feel about everything in life

Oh, wait, didn't I say that to you yesterday, and you totally ignored it? Since my posts seem to bother you so much, you should just ignore all of them.

But, if a starting DL that includes Tim Anderson is satisfactory to you, you either don't know very much about football or don't care how well this team does.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                  !?!?!?!?!?
                  • Mar 2006

McCargo was never competing with Anderson or Williams for that position

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                    McCargo was never competing with Anderson or Williams for that position
                    I see, so we spent a first and third round draft pick on a position where we already have a solid starter. Great move, Marv.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                      !?!?!?!?!?
                      • Mar 2006

I see, so we spent a first and third round draft pick on a position where we already have a solid starter. Great move, Marv.
                      McCargo doesnt play RDT only LDT Williams still has a shot at the job and just so you know Williams was a 5th rounder

Comment

• John Doe
                        Florida Man
                        • Jul 2002

I like the 4 player rotation that Marv and Jauron have set up.

It should keep them fresh.

Comment

• G. Host
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2002

Bills will be rotating DTs all game so whether he is a starter or not may not make a big difference in number of downs.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                            McCargo doesnt play RDT only LDT Williams still has a shot at the job and just so you know Williams was a 5th rounder
                            Ok, let me slow down so you can comprehend.

McCargo plays LDT. Larry Tripplett is the starter at LDT. In order to get McCargo, we had to trade a 3rd round draft pick, then select him with the first round draft pick.

So, rather than getting a guy via FA, draft or trade who can start next to Tripplett, we spend 2 draft picks on Tripplett's back up and end up with a starting lineup that includes Tim Anderson.

If Williams beats out Anderson, he might be the steal of the draft. But the McCargo pick has me scratching my head.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
                              Bills will be rotating DTs all game so whether he is a starter or not may not make a big difference in number of downs.
                              it'll make a differerence when McCargo is on the field at the same time as Tim Anderson or the guy who couldn't beat out Tim Anderson.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X