PDA

View Full Version : wow... cincy looks incredible

Tatonka
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
carson palmer looks just fine and man they have a boat load of talent on that offense.. oline, wrs, rb, and qb..

they looked scary good so far.. and it was only palmers 3rd drive.

Philagape
08-28-2006, 08:07 PM
And GB looks god-awful pathetic. No line, crappy D and Favre is over several hills. At least we're not them.

Luisito23
08-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Everybody looks "incredible' against the pathetic Pack.....No big surprise.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-28-2006, 08:22 PM
the pack is back..... as in back of the bus! Man are they bad....

Mitchy moo
08-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Well there is one of the 13 wins we are going to have this season.

BILLSROCK1212
08-28-2006, 08:24 PM
more of the Pack just sucking

Michael82
08-28-2006, 08:29 PM
I only have one problem with this game....

Why the hell did ESPN bring that piece of **** Joe Theismann back?!?! He ****ing blows! And whats the point of having Tony Kornheiser if they aren't going to let him speak? :ill: :mad:

Michael82
08-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Anyone else have any comments about the game?

Mitchy moo
08-28-2006, 09:03 PM

boring now.

mybills
08-28-2006, 09:09 PM
The Pats can kick Cincy's ass, just ask Op. :snicker:

Luisito23
08-28-2006, 09:12 PM

Brett Favre is in for another loooooooooooooooong season.....Whata fool for coming back.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Michael82
08-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Brett Favre is in for another loooooooooooooooong season.....Whata fool for coming back.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!
Agreed. He is done and his team sucks.

Bill Cody
08-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Agreed. He is done and his team sucks.

I wonder if they bench Favre at some point if things get hopeless to see what they have with Rogers. When they play us Nov. 5th it could be the Toilet Bowl.

Michael82
08-28-2006, 09:33 PM
I wonder if they bench Favre at some point if things get hopeless to see what they have with Rogers. When they play us Nov. 5th it could be the Toilet Bowl.
Bench Favre!?!? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

LarryBoy
08-28-2006, 09:41 PM
carson palmer looks just fine and man they have a boat load of talent on that offense.. oline, wrs, rb, and qb..

they looked scary good so far.. and it was only palmers 3rd drive.

Damn, they have built one hell of a team, they are just fun to watch.

ibatiger
08-28-2006, 10:03 PM

They have crap with Rodgers. I told you guys that the GM Thompson screwed up bigtime when he drafted Rodgers and let Nall go. Well, let me ask anybody who has seen Nall play in the last two games to compare that to what they saw in Rodgers tonight. Anybody? Rodgers can't carry Nall's jock strap on his best day.

Drive 4 Five
08-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Can't say I'm surprised. I think the Bengals would have been in the SB whipping up on Seattle had Palmer not been injured.

Typ0
08-28-2006, 10:52 PM
I think Favre came back because he is going to play two more seasons and hopes the team continues to improve throughout the season and he can make a run at it next season...and he will become the all time best QB in the process.

Philagape
08-28-2006, 11:32 PM
I think Favre came back because he is going to play two more seasons and hopes the team continues to improve throughout the season and he can make a run at it next season...and he will become the all time best QB in the process.

Not at this rate he won't. His team is a hole and he's not helping

Mr. Cynical
08-29-2006, 12:48 AM

I really hope so. I don't care what other people say, he is still a very capable QB. With aging QBs it's usually when the mind is at its peak with 10+ years experience that the arm becomes a noodle. Not with Favre. He may not have the rocket arm but its still a cannon. As long as the team improves, they always have a chance with Favre at the helm.

Good luck Brett. :up:

don137
08-29-2006, 06:27 AM
Isn't Farve making something like 10MM this year? I would come back for one more year. The Packers and most likely the Jets are definitely two of the worst teams in the league right now.

Stewie
08-29-2006, 07:08 AM

Unless he manages to win 4 more superbowls in the next 2 years, I don't see how that's possible.

Favre=most overrated QB ever.

Historian
08-29-2006, 08:13 AM
Please God....make the preseason end!

HAMMER
08-29-2006, 08:25 AM
I only have one problem with this game....

Why the hell did ESPN bring that piece of **** Joe Theismann back?!?! He ****ing blows! And whats the point of having Tony Kornheiser if they aren't going to let him speak? :ill: :mad:

I agree, except I wouldn't want anymore Kornheiser. I never had a problem with Theismann on Sunday night but now I do. Ugggh. ESPN did a terrible job casting this crew. I will be listening to the radio on Monday's from now on with TV sound off. Boomer E. is much better.

Michael82
08-29-2006, 09:06 AM
I agree, except I wouldn't want anymore Kornheiser. I never had a problem with Theismann on Sunday night but now I do. Ugggh. ESPN did a terrible job casting this crew. I will be listening to the radio on Monday's from now on with TV sound off. Boomer E. is much better.
Theismann makes me want to stick my hand in the TV and choke the life out of him. I hate his condescending ways! i hate the way he knows everything about the game, yet we know nothing. Oh, plus he's a flip-flopper! Plus, he's a piece of ****! :mad:

madness
08-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Theismann makes me want to stick my hand in the TV and choke the life out of him. I hate his condescending ways! i hate the way he knows everything about the game, yet we know nothing. Oh, plus he's a flip-flopper! Plus, he's a piece of ****! :mad:

Couldn't describe my feelings for him any more better! :hi5:

ublinkwescore
08-29-2006, 10:04 AM
And GB looks god-awful pathetic. No line, crappy D and Favre is over several hills. At least we're not them.

But thank god we get to play them this year - I already got that game penciled in as a win, along with Detroit, and the Texans...

ublinkwescore
08-29-2006, 10:07 AM

If I were the Packers coach, I'd cut Favre.

ublinkwescore
08-29-2006, 10:09 AM
Damn, they have built one hell of a team, they are just fun to watch.

And to think I missed out on some 17-1 odds to win the superbowl from the Bengals - I'm sure those odds just went way down with the way Palmer looked.

Philagape
08-29-2006, 12:16 PM
He may not have the rocket arm but its still a cannon.

He has a North Korean rocket.

dolphinssuck
08-29-2006, 12:51 PM
If I were the Packers coach, I'd cut Favre.

:up: Yep its time he gets outta the NFL.:bigwave: