Vic Caruuci on Channel 7 and RTN 11 changes his tune on QB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Caruuci on Channel 7 and RTN 11 changes his tune on QB...

Vic Carucci on channel 7 sports extra and RTN 11 with John Murphy on sunday and monday was doing an interveiw about the bills both nights, as you all know i have wrote numerous articles about Vic and what he has said about our young Bills, well he finally came around, well almost

On Both shows he said that he is finally seeing the things in JP to make him feel like he is a starting caliber QB in the NFL, he said he is showing very good poise and arm strength and is making all the throws that a starter should make, he did go on to say that he feels that Craig Nall might have a little better touch on the ball, but Losman has shown the ability to avoid the rush and throw the ball, but last year he would have scrambled or there a bad pass

He feels that JP is checking his receivers and also said that he thinks he is not saying that JP is poised to have a break out year but is headed in that direction, then in typical VIc fashion he covered his ass by saying he thinks the Bills might be in the market for a QB, one that could start in case JP gets hurt and doesnt think Kelly Holocomb will make the roster

He also said he feels that the running game has been non exsistent and feels Willis is to hesitant at times, but then also said that he thinks Willis will have a decent year receiving the ball

All and all he was trying to be political but it was nice for him to finally say anything positive about JP, we will see..
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Vic Caruuci on Channel 7 and RTN 11 changes his tune on QB...

Originally posted by bigbub2352
    Vic Carucci on channel 7 sports extra and RTN 11 with John Murphy on sunday and monday was doing an interveiw about the bills both nights, as you all know i have wrote numerous articles about Vic and what he has said about our young Bills, well he finally came around, well almost

On Both shows he said that he is finally seeing the things in JP to make him feel like he is a starting caliber QB in the NFL, he said he is showing very good poise and arm strength and is making all the throws that a starter should make, he did go on to say that he feels that Craig Nall might have a little better touch on the ball, but Losman has shown the ability to avoid the rush and throw the ball, but last year he would have scrambled or there a bad pass

He feels that JP is checking his receivers and also said that he thinks he is not saying that JP is poised to have a break out year but is headed in that direction, then in typical VIc fashion he covered his ass by saying he thinks the Bills might be in the market for a QB, one that could start in case JP gets hurt and doesnt think Kelly Holocomb will make the roster

He also said he feels that the running game has been non exsistent and feels Willis is to hesitant at times, but then also said that he thinks Willis will have a decent year receiving the ball

All and all he was trying to be political but it was nice for him to finally say anything positive about JP, we will see..
    Vic = a JP hater that is back tracking because the kid is making his articles look foolish. the COWARD won't commit. You can't get the pole outta his butt its stuck up there so far from him straddling the fense so hard on this issue.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

I love all the negative crap about Willis. IMO, there hasn't been enough. I hope media, crucifies Willis more after the detroit game.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        I love all the negative crap about Willis. IMO, there hasn't been enough. I hope media, crucifies Willis more after the detroit game.
        Why? Competition only happens with QB's. Willis has been GIVEN the job regardless of his pre season performance.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Why? Competition only happens with QB's. Willis has been GIVEN the job regardless of his pre season performance.
          I don't like giving Willis and pat on the back. He's a type of player who'll do better when he's being crucified. He'll come out blazin'.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

WHo cares what Vic thinks ? Seriously ?
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

Vic is our only outlet to any kinda national exposure, i follow him even though i dont like what he is saying sometimes, he made his career here covering this team, so when he is on NFL.com writing his articles if he is negative about us, then that is how alot of people across our great nation perceive us, and vice versa, Anyways he has come full circle on his opinion for JP and lets hope he does the same about the rest of the team, but he is taking the wait and see approach, i think deep down we all r
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

All we have is Vic since Larry Felser went senile.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

I don't like giving Willis and pat on the back. He's a type of player who'll do better when he's being crucified. He'll come out blazin'.
                  He's a type of player that would rather be in hollywood playing madden than playing football. So far he still hasn't done anything since 04, I doubt we see that much from him this year either. Sorry one run in preseason doesn't = much. Before and after that run, he has done nothing. That and his pass blocking flat sucks.

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

He's a type of player that would rather be in hollywood playing madden than playing football. So far he still hasn't done anything since 04, I doubt we see that much from him this year either. Sorry one run in preseason doesn't = much. Before and after that run, he has done nothing. That and his pass blocking flat sucks.
                    I agree, one run doesn't mean he is back, or even better than our backups. He has shown very little to make me think he will be anything but average. He doesn't seem to have any heart.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

I don't care about what you think of him personally. I just want him to run for 1500 yds. this season which is very doable.
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• bigbub2352
                        • Feb 2005

Willis ran for 1200 yards with a horrible line, terrible play calling, not being in on 3rd down, and also not getting the call in the red zone, hmmmmm
                        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

I don't care about what you think of him personally. I just want him to run for 1500 yds. this season which is very doable.
                          Care to provide ANY backing for that comment? You cant. The OL can't run block, and he has no heart. Sorry, He will be lucky to break 1200 this year

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bigbub2352

It's called WKBW Sunday Sports Final, Sports Extra used to be WGRZ Ch2's show now they have the WNY Sportszone @ 10:15 on WB49 I was just pointing it out

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Care to provide ANY backing for that comment? You cant.
                              on willis
                              LMAO hes just the typical thug. But we are stuck with him I guess. I don't think DJ is too happy with most vets besides him being there. I guess he is too busy partying.

anything else?

OH you meant stat wise. Stupid question, of course I can't provide facts without the season even starting. What kinda stupid question is that?
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X