PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks we spank NE at home 10/22?

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 01:18 PM
I say we put foot to ass in that game. Whos with me?

justasportsfan
08-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Whos with me?
skooby for sure. Great minds think alike :up:

dugger
08-29-2006, 01:36 PM
I say if cleveland can score on us brady sure can.Our defence has a new scheme just hope our offence can keep brady off the field with long drives

ublinkwescore
08-29-2006, 01:49 PM
I think Crennell really pulled out the stops in that game - I think he needed a win or two in the preseason to build some confidence in that team - they aren't gonna go anywhere this year - injuries took their toll on their line.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Honestly I think we get rolled up in that game. I hope not, but I just have that feeling right now. I have all confidence that JP will be good for us this year, but the home opener in New England is just not a good place to start. I like our chances in week 2 a lot better. I hope to god I am dead wrong and I can stick my foot in my mouth, but right now I don't feel it.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 01:53 PM
Honestly I think we get rolled up in that game. I hope not, but I just have that feeling right now. I have all confidence that JP will be good for us this year, but the home opener in New England is just not a good place to start. I like our chances in week 2 a lot better. I hope to god I am dead wrong and I can stick my foot in my mouth, but right now I don't feel it.

I didn't say week 1 at NE. I said Oct 22 at home against NE

ublinkwescore
08-29-2006, 02:10 PM

To tell you the truth, I think New England is an excellent place for our young Defensive guys to start their NFL Regular Season careers - get them used to facing savvy QBs like Tom Brady - who is tied for the best QB in the game in my eyes with Peyton and Hasselbeck.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Well ICE I apologize for reading it wrong and yes in that case I do agree with you! Thanks!

OpIv37
08-29-2006, 09:50 PM
beat NE after their bye?

Yeah, right.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 09:52 PM
beat NE after their bye?

Yeah, right.

At home? Yes.

acehole
08-29-2006, 11:38 PM
I say we put foot to ass in that game. Whos with me?
I made two predictions JP would start and be named after 2nd pre season and we would beat NE. People will see why we drafted d Witner in that game.
Denny will clog bradys passing lanes. Thier lack of fa p/ups will begin to show. Fletcher will stop the run. .......and we will pick that white bread...bright smilling...pretty boy off 4 times! Now if we can only get behind there secondary....anybody know about thier corners?

Mitchy moo
08-29-2006, 11:40 PM
skooby for sure. Great minds think alike :up:

owns.