• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Jauron and Losman have addressed the media

Now here are the keys to success....

1) don't pull him no matter what. 5 int game against division opponant...who cares. ALL Great QB's have those games, weeks...hell some of them get in a months worth of funk. ALL GREAT QB's...ALL OF THEM HAVE NO FEAR OF BEING PULLED! you can NOT develop a great QB when he is looking over his shoulder. JP won the 'Competition', so now he gets 16 stright.

2) We gotta run the damn football somehow. Fairchild needs to get with JMacnally and figure out WTF its going to take to be able to run. Without it, JP's dead.

3) JP EARNED this. Any 'Veteran' still mouthing, complaining or starts complaining when JP is struggling....must be STFU IMMEDIATELY by DJ. Fine them, suspend them (whatever the new CBA allows) but he has to stop this as it happens or before it starts.

If we can do this, I think JP has a great shot at becoming a damn good QB. He doesn't have to be a Kelly, marino etal to get us where we need to go, But he does have to become a damn good/ Solid QB that from time to time can put the team on his shoulders and will them to win. I think he can, if given the help.
  • feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Jauron and Losman have addressed the media

I think the Bill fans should be glad you're not in charge, you sound like Wanny and his lovefest with Fiedler!!! Do you even consider he will reach a plateau and not rise any higher?? I'm not saying he won't get over the hump, but you talk as if he is detine to succeed, he has improved, but he's no Brady or Manning. You just sound like you see no fault in the guy, it's OK to be supportive and hopful, but make it sound like it's guaranteed he will succeed. I just see a whole lotta stuff he needs to imporve on before I would refuse to pull him.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

bla bla bla...

that's nice, but we need him to play regardless of mistakes so he can learn from them - he hasn't had adequate time to get better yet, by about week 8, we should have a pretty good idea of where our QB situation sits as far as the future of the position for our team - PROVIDED we keep Losman in there.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
        I think the Bill fans should be glad you're not in charge, you sound like Wanny and his lovefest with Fiedler!!! Do you even consider he will reach a plateau and not rise any higher?? I'm not saying he won't get over the hump, but you talk as if he is detine to succeed, he has improved, but he's no Brady or Manning. You just sound like you see no fault in the guy, it's OK to be supportive and hopful, but make it sound like it's guaranteed he will succeed. I just see a whole lotta stuff he needs to imporve on before I would refuse to pull him.
        stupid post. Show us where ICE said he's a manning or a Brady. You're the only one reading into what he said. POsting out of your ass as usual.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Uhhh, Losman vs. Fiedler?? Maybe Fiedler vs. Holcomb. I was okay with you coming over here when it was quiet but you have enough to worry about with you crappy running game and OL. Go home.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

FTP posting out his butt like usual.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

And that is why you should never coach.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                stupid post. Show us where ICE said he's a manning or a Brady. You're the only one reading into what he said. POsting out of your ass as usual.
                Personally? If he can be a little more than Jake Delhome (has more mobility and a slightly stronger arm) then we as Bills fans will be very happy.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  Personally? If he can be a little more than Jake Delhome (has more mobility and a slightly stronger arm) then we as Bills fans will be very happy.
                  let's hope so. He kinda moves like Grossman and that scares me.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ibatiger
                    Geaux Bills!
                    • Mar 2006

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4071

Now here are the keys to success....

1) don't pull him no matter what. 5 int game against division opponant...who cares. ALL Great QB's have those games, weeks...hell some of them get in a months worth of funk. ALL GREAT QB's...ALL OF THEM HAVE NO FEAR OF BEING PULLED! you can NOT develop a great QB when he is looking over his shoulder. JP won the 'Competition', so now he gets 16 stright.

2) We gotta run the damn football somehow. Fairchild needs to get with JMacnally and figure out WTF its going to take to be able to run. Without it, JP's dead.

3) JP EARNED this. Any 'Veteran' still mouthing, complaining or starts complaining when JP is struggling....must be STFU IMMEDIATELY by DJ. Fine them, suspend them (whatever the new CBA allows) but he has to stop this as it happens or before it starts.

If we can do this, I think JP has a great shot at becoming a damn good QB. He doesn't have to be a Kelly, marino etal to get us where we need to go, But he does have to become a damn good/ Solid QB that from time to time can put the team on his shoulders and will them to win. I think he can, if given the help.
                    This didn't happen in a vacuum. Nall got hurt and if he shows at some point that he might be better than Losman I don't think Jauron will allow poor performance based on age or experience. Losman has not done anything to warrant the job unconditionally. No more than if Nall or Holcomb had gotten the job. Just sit back and enjoy the season, but don't expect a lot of patience if Losman is a screwup. There may be a viable option available and it should be used if needed. Everything may be just fine, but the attitude that anything Losman does is OK is silly. He should be accountable just like everybody else on the team. In Nall's third season in the league he hadn't started or done anything but put a knee down. He played in 5 different games (in two of them he played against the no. 1 D, contrary to the garbage time proponents) and was virtually perfect. So youth and inexperience is no excuse. Will there be some leaway for growing and maturing. Sure there will. It would be the same to some extent if it was Nall (probably not if it was Holcomb). But bad play for most of the season? Not on your life. It shouldn't and can't be tolerated. There have been plenty of 1st round busts and there'll be plenty more. Now's the time for Losman to play ball or sit down.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ibatiger
                      This didn't happen in a vacuum. Nall got hurt and if he shows at some point that he might be better than Losman I don't think Jauron will allow poor performance based on age or experience. Losman has not done anything to warrant the job unconditionally. No more than if Nall or Holcomb had gotten the job. Just sit back and enjoy the season, but don't expect a lot of patience if Losman is a screwup. There may be a viable option available and it should be used if needed. Everything may be just fine, but the attitude that anything Losman does is OK is silly. He should be accountable just like everybody else on the team. In Nall's third season in the league he hadn't started or done anything but put a knee down. He played in 5 different games (in two of them he played against the no. 1 D, contrary to the garbage time proponents) and was virtually perfect. So youth and inexperience is no excuse. Will there be some leaway for growing and maturing. Sure there will. It would be the same to some extent if it was Nall (probably not if it was Holcomb). But bad play for most of the season? Not on your life. It shouldn't and can't be tolerated. There have been plenty of 1st round busts and there'll be plenty more. Now's the time for Losman to play ball or sit down.
                      LMAO here we go. the JP Haters are finding anything at all to try and tear this down. Losman won, fair and square. It was obvious BEFORE the injury Nall wasn't going to beat Losman. GIVE IT A REST.

If DJ is a good coach, JP gets 16 with no threat of being pulled period.

Comment

• EricStratton
                        • Jul 2002

LMAO here we go. the JP Haters are finding anything at all to try and tear this down. Losman won, fair and square. It was obvious BEFORE the injury Nall wasn't going to beat Losman. GIVE IT A REST.

But before the injury wasn't Holcomp going to beat Losman?

I'm getting confused here.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by EricStratton
                          But before the injury wasn't Holcomp going to beat Losman?

I'm getting confused here.
                          It was rigged for Holcomb to start.

That is why he was named the starter today.

You are kinda dense sometimes.
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Risin
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            let's hope so. He kinda moves like Grossman and that scares me.

JP has twice the talent of Rex, and will end up a much better QB, in my opinion.

Comment

• Risin
                              • Aug 2004

Dude, I'm done responding to that guy.

Take some of your own advice, and don't feed the clueless.

Comment

Working...
                              X