PDA

View Full Version : Jauron and Losman have addressed the media

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 02:16 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4071

Now here are the keys to success....

1) don't pull him no matter what. 5 int game against division opponant...who cares. ALL Great QB's have those games, weeks...hell some of them get in a months worth of funk. ALL GREAT QB's...ALL OF THEM HAVE NO FEAR OF BEING PULLED! you can NOT develop a great QB when he is looking over his shoulder. JP won the 'Competition', so now he gets 16 stright.

2) We gotta run the damn football somehow. Fairchild needs to get with JMacnally and figure out WTF its going to take to be able to run. Without it, JP's dead.

3) JP EARNED this. Any 'Veteran' still mouthing, complaining or starts complaining when JP is struggling....must be STFU IMMEDIATELY by DJ. Fine them, suspend them (whatever the new CBA allows) but he has to stop this as it happens or before it starts.

If we can do this, I think JP has a great shot at becoming a damn good QB. He doesn't have to be a Kelly, marino etal to get us where we need to go, But he does have to become a damn good/ Solid QB that from time to time can put the team on his shoulders and will them to win. I think he can, if given the help.

feelthepain
08-29-2006, 02:28 PM
I think the Bill fans should be glad you're not in charge, you sound like Wanny and his lovefest with Fiedler!!! Do you even consider he will reach a plateau and not rise any higher?? I'm not saying he won't get over the hump, but you talk as if he is detine to succeed, he has improved, but he's no Brady or Manning. You just sound like you see no fault in the guy, it's OK to be supportive and hopful, but make it sound like it's guaranteed he will succeed. I just see a whole lotta stuff he needs to imporve on before I would refuse to pull him.

ublinkwescore
08-29-2006, 02:31 PM
bla bla bla...

that's nice, but we need him to play regardless of mistakes so he can learn from them - he hasn't had adequate time to get better yet, by about week 8, we should have a pretty good idea of where our QB situation sits as far as the future of the position for our team - PROVIDED we keep Losman in there.

justasportsfan
08-29-2006, 02:32 PM
I think the Bill fans should be glad you're not in charge, you sound like Wanny and his lovefest with Fiedler!!! Do you even consider he will reach a plateau and not rise any higher?? I'm not saying he won't get over the hump, but you talk as if he is detine to succeed, he has improved, but he's no Brady or Manning. You just sound like you see no fault in the guy, it's OK to be supportive and hopful, but make it sound like it's guaranteed he will succeed. I just see a whole lotta stuff he needs to imporve on before I would refuse to pull him.
stupid post. Show us where ICE said he's a manning or a Brady. You're the only one reading into what he said. POsting out of your ass as usual.

HHURRICANE
08-29-2006, 02:36 PM

Uhhh, Losman vs. Fiedler?? Maybe Fiedler vs. Holcomb. I was okay with you coming over here when it was quiet but you have enough to worry about with you crappy running game and OL. Go home.

SquishDaFish
08-29-2006, 02:38 PM
FTP posting out his butt like usual.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 02:54 PM

And that is why you should never coach.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 02:55 PM
stupid post. Show us where ICE said he's a manning or a Brady. You're the only one reading into what he said. POsting out of your ass as usual.

Personally? If he can be a little more than Jake Delhome (has more mobility and a slightly stronger arm) then we as Bills fans will be very happy.

justasportsfan
08-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Personally? If he can be a little more than Jake Delhome (has more mobility and a slightly stronger arm) then we as Bills fans will be very happy.let's hope so. He kinda moves like Grossman and that scares me.

ibatiger
08-29-2006, 02:59 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4071

Now here are the keys to success....

1) don't pull him no matter what. 5 int game against division opponant...who cares. ALL Great QB's have those games, weeks...hell some of them get in a months worth of funk. ALL GREAT QB's...ALL OF THEM HAVE NO FEAR OF BEING PULLED! you can NOT develop a great QB when he is looking over his shoulder. JP won the 'Competition', so now he gets 16 stright.

2) We gotta run the damn football somehow. Fairchild needs to get with JMacnally and figure out WTF its going to take to be able to run. Without it, JP's dead.

3) JP EARNED this. Any 'Veteran' still mouthing, complaining or starts complaining when JP is struggling....must be STFU IMMEDIATELY by DJ. Fine them, suspend them (whatever the new CBA allows) but he has to stop this as it happens or before it starts.

If we can do this, I think JP has a great shot at becoming a damn good QB. He doesn't have to be a Kelly, marino etal to get us where we need to go, But he does have to become a damn good/ Solid QB that from time to time can put the team on his shoulders and will them to win. I think he can, if given the help.

This didn't happen in a vacuum. Nall got hurt and if he shows at some point that he might be better than Losman I don't think Jauron will allow poor performance based on age or experience. Losman has not done anything to warrant the job unconditionally. No more than if Nall or Holcomb had gotten the job. Just sit back and enjoy the season, but don't expect a lot of patience if Losman is a screwup. There may be a viable option available and it should be used if needed. Everything may be just fine, but the attitude that anything Losman does is OK is silly. He should be accountable just like everybody else on the team. In Nall's third season in the league he hadn't started or done anything but put a knee down. He played in 5 different games (in two of them he played against the no. 1 D, contrary to the garbage time proponents) and was virtually perfect. So youth and inexperience is no excuse. Will there be some leaway for growing and maturing. Sure there will. It would be the same to some extent if it was Nall (probably not if it was Holcomb). But bad play for most of the season? Not on your life. It shouldn't and can't be tolerated. There have been plenty of 1st round busts and there'll be plenty more. Now's the time for Losman to play ball or sit down.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:01 PM
This didn't happen in a vacuum. Nall got hurt and if he shows at some point that he might be better than Losman I don't think Jauron will allow poor performance based on age or experience. Losman has not done anything to warrant the job unconditionally. No more than if Nall or Holcomb had gotten the job. Just sit back and enjoy the season, but don't expect a lot of patience if Losman is a screwup. There may be a viable option available and it should be used if needed. Everything may be just fine, but the attitude that anything Losman does is OK is silly. He should be accountable just like everybody else on the team. In Nall's third season in the league he hadn't started or done anything but put a knee down. He played in 5 different games (in two of them he played against the no. 1 D, contrary to the garbage time proponents) and was virtually perfect. So youth and inexperience is no excuse. Will there be some leaway for growing and maturing. Sure there will. It would be the same to some extent if it was Nall (probably not if it was Holcomb). But bad play for most of the season? Not on your life. It shouldn't and can't be tolerated. There have been plenty of 1st round busts and there'll be plenty more. Now's the time for Losman to play ball or sit down.

LMAO here we go. the JP Haters are finding anything at all to try and tear this down. Losman won, fair and square. It was obvious BEFORE the injury Nall wasn't going to beat Losman. GIVE IT A REST.

If DJ is a good coach, JP gets 16 with no threat of being pulled period.

EricStratton
08-29-2006, 03:05 PM
LMAO here we go. the JP Haters are finding anything at all to try and tear this down. Losman won, fair and square. It was obvious BEFORE the injury Nall wasn't going to beat Losman. GIVE IT A REST.

But before the injury wasn't Holcomp going to beat Losman?

I'm getting confused here.

Dr. Lecter
08-29-2006, 03:06 PM
But before the injury wasn't Holcomp going to beat Losman?

I'm getting confused here.

It was rigged for Holcomb to start.

That is why he was named the starter today.

You are kinda dense sometimes.

Risin
08-29-2006, 03:08 PM
let's hope so. He kinda moves like Grossman and that scares me.

JP has twice the talent of Rex, and will end up a much better QB, in my opinion.

Risin
08-29-2006, 03:10 PM

Dude, I'm done responding to that guy.

Take some of your own advice, and don't feed the clueless.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:17 PM
It was rigged for Holcomb to start.

That is why he was named the starter today.

You are kinda dense sometimes.

No but it was set up for holcomb to win it. fortunate for us JP stepped up and gave Jauron no choice

BidsJr
08-29-2006, 03:33 PM
In Nall's third season in the league he hadn't started or done anything but put a knee down. He played in 5 different games (in two of them he played against the no. 1 D, contrary to the garbage time proponents) and was virtually perfect.

Again you are delusional. First how could he play two games against the number 1 d? Was it tied? The following are the 3 teams that he threw more than one ball.

Tennassee 27th in total D
Philly 10 in total D
Chicago 21st in total D

Only one in the top ten and they weren't even top 10 in pass D.

Additionally during the Titan and Eagle games, those were blowouts against the Packers. The defenses that he was going up agains were Safe zone D's with no blitzing. Not much need to blitz when both opponents have put op 47 on the packer D huh?

ibahomer you are again owned.

:horsecrap:

DraftBoy
08-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Losman has till week 8, with no threat of being pulled. If he shows what he did last year, his time is done. Lets see what Nall or whoever is 3rd string can do, to make sure we have no capable QB's on the roster, and then lets start thinking about Schaub, and other options. If by week 8 he looks good and consistent, its his job. Im not asking for much.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:44 PM
Losman has till week 8, with no threat of being pulled. If he shows what he did last year, his time is done. Lets see what Nall or whoever is 3rd string can do, to make sure we have no capable QB's on the roster, and then lets start thinking about Schaub, and other options. If by week 8 he looks good and consistent, its his job. Im not asking for much.

You are asking for too much. 16 games period. A GOOD HC does that. This isn't the colts, Pats, Panthers, Seahawks, Giants, Etal that are playoff teams where a QB can wreck it. JP gets 16, thats good coaching.

BTW 8 games? So you want to make your decision by opening AT New England, then AT Miami? Add to that a couple weeks later at one of the top 3 defenses in the league AT Chicago? Then New England again at home?

Good way to set him up for failure by your measure. The schedule is easier come the 2nd 1/2 of the season. I don't like ending at Baltimore but you get the point

feelthepain
08-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Uhhh, Losman vs. Fiedler?? Maybe Fiedler vs. Holcomb. I was okay with you coming over here when it was quiet but you have enough to worry about with you crappy running game and OL. Go home.

The sad part for you is, JP has a long way to go to reach the numbers Fiedler has, and Fiedler sucks!!!!

feelthepain
08-29-2006, 03:57 PM

Yeah, and you're psychic and can see into the future!!!

BidsJr
08-29-2006, 04:01 PM
The sad part for you is, JP has a long way to go to reach the numbers Fiedler has, and Fiedler sucks!!!!

Fortunately for JP one good year would be one more than Feely ever had.

:horsecrap:

dplus47
08-29-2006, 04:12 PM
the clear solution would be to fire jauron and name JP "player-coach." surely then he will not be pulled. surely then he'll reach his full potential. anything less is holding the kid back. a separate coach has too much power over JP. how can a QB develop if he has to answer to anybody? a QB can't develop with a coach looming over him. JP for player coach immediately!

/sarcasm

Mr. Cynical
08-29-2006, 04:16 PM

..or post. :;

HHURRICANE
08-29-2006, 04:27 PM

Long way to go??

Fiedler's last year in Miami, 8 GP, 53% comp., 1186 yards, 7TD/8INT, 67.1 PR

Losman's first year starting 8 GP, 50% comp., 1340 yards, 8TD/8INT, 64.9 PR

Yeah, those are some big shoes to fill. Like I said I'd be more worried about MM and your non existant running game.

DraftBoy
08-29-2006, 04:47 PM
You are asking for too much. 16 games period. A GOOD HC does that. This isn't the colts, Pats, Panthers, Seahawks, Giants, Etal that are playoff teams where a QB can wreck it. JP gets 16, thats good coaching.

BTW 8 games? So you want to make your decision by opening AT New England, then AT Miami? Add to that a couple weeks later at one of the top 3 defenses in the league AT Chicago? Then New England again at home?

Good way to set him up for failure by your measure. The schedule is easier come the 2nd 1/2 of the season. I don't like ending at Baltimore but you get the point

God forbid consistent performance is too much to ask of a third year veteran, I should know better. Im assuming you referring to yourself with your "GOOD HC" comment. No we arent the Colts, or anybody else bc they have a set QB. So dont try and compare the situations. Name one playoff team with a "?" at QB....waiting....waiting....

Why 8 games? Because it will put him at 16, which is what Im looking for. You know those same 16 games you so preciously hold onto bc its what a 'good hc' would do. However Im not willing to just write off the previous 8 games as invalid for whatever excuse your choosing to make up this hour of the day. He had a pretty craptastic start to his career, all Im asking for is improvement in consistency. But apparently according to you thats too much to ask for. Explains alot tho...

Yes I want to see him against the best competition. It'll be nice if he dominates crap teams but if he cant beat the good ones, whats the point exactly?

Im not trying to make JP fail (so stop with the damn conspiracy theories for gods sake) but I want to make sure he can do it all. Im not going to blindly support a QB who has struggled to begin his career, nor blindly hate a QB like you do with KH.

shelby
08-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Good news! i, for one, am very happy the announcement was finally made.
My QB, right or wrong!:D

:gobills:

YardRat
08-29-2006, 05:05 PM
JP won't be judged by this coaching staff in wins/losses or stats, IMO. He will be judged on whether or not he is a detriment or asset of the team...which is the way it should be.

Last year he played so poorly, he was dragging the rest of the team down to his level. If he improves this year, good for him and good for the team. If he regresses or doesn't improve, experiment over.

Risin
08-29-2006, 05:14 PM
JP won't be judged by this coaching staff in wins/losses or stats, IMO. He will be judged on whether or not he is a detriment or asset of the team...which is the way it should be.

Last year he played so poorly, he was dragging the rest of the team down to his level. If he improves this year, good for him and good for the team. If he regresses or doesn't improve, experiment over.

Totally agree.

What is encouraging to me is, he is one of the very few bright spots on offense this preseason.

McGahee has been brutal, except for one run. (also, watch the TD pass to Price again, McGahee's failure to pick up the blitzer is the reason JP had to dodge a sure sack)

The oline has been average at best, if you throw in the dumb penalties to kill drives, they've been brutal also.

Lee Evans is the only bright spot besides JP.

These two have been carrying the offense all preseason, and I have a hunch they'll need to do it when the regular season starts.

That's a ton of pressure to put on any QB, when his surrounding cast stinks up the joint.

If JP isn't a total success this year, it won't be because he doesn't have the talent, it'll be because he can't carry a bunch of scrubs.

No shame in that.

DraftBoy
08-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Totally agree.

What is encouraging to me is, he is one of the very few bright spots on offense this preseason.

McGahee has been brutal, except for one run. (also, watch the TD pass to Price again, McGahee's failure to pick up the blitzer is the reason JP had to dodge a sure sack)

The oline has been average at best, if you throw in the dumb penalties to kill drives, they've been brutal also.

Lee Evans is the only bright spot besides JP.

These two have been carrying the offense all preseason, and I have a hunch they'll need to do it when the regular season starts.

That's a ton of pressure to put on any QB, when his surrounding cast stinks up the joint.

If JP isn't a total success this year, it won't be because he doesn't have the talent, it'll be because he can't carry a bunch of scrubs.

No shame in that.

Your post was good until this last line. Your making an excuse for the player before he plays a snap this season? It cant possibly be that JP just isnt a good QB, bc in your words he is bound to be a total success.

Risin
08-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Your post was good until this last line. Your making an excuse for the player before he plays a snap this season? It cant possibly be that JP just isnt a good QB, bc in your words he is bound to be a total success.

I'm sorry, I forgot to specify that is strictly my opinion.

I'm no expert, believe me.

In what I've seen of him, when given AVERAGE help from his surrounding cast, he has been able to thrive. (this preseason)

I'm confident enough in his abilities that I think he is going to be a very good QB in this league, it's only a matter of time.

Believe me, if he is the liability on this team, I will be the first one to admit it.

Coming into this season I wasn't sure about JP, and could care less who the starter was.

He has won me over, because he is 10x the QB he was last season. (I spent some of my youth in Seattle, and got to watch a young John Elway mature. JP is starting to remind me of him.)

mybills
08-29-2006, 05:29 PM
I don't understand why KH & Nall were disappointed that they weren't picked. Were they even good enough to have the QB job full time? I'm serious, I wasn't at camp and I got to see maybe one ps game. :idunno:

Risin
08-29-2006, 05:33 PM
I don't understand why KH & Nall were disappointed that they weren't picked. Were they even good enough to have the QB job full time? I'm serious, I wasn't at camp and I got to see maybe one ps game. :idunno:

I was at the first Saturday practice, and have seen all the preseason games thrice over. :D

Holcomb is Holcomb (actually, he seems a little worse this year)

Nall has a solid arm, slow feet, average accuracy and limited pocket awareness.

Nall has led the Bills on a few drives against Cover 3 and straight Cover 4 zones during the preseason, which any QB should be able to do.

He could be the next Delhomme or a career backup.

One thing is for sure, if JP pans out the way most fans want him to, we'll never find out about Nall.

feelthepain
08-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Like I said I'd be more worried about MM and your non existant running game.

How many rushing yards did Willis have against the suckhole Browns??? You need to worry about your running game.

djjimkelly
08-29-2006, 06:12 PM

lol manning started out 3-13 DID U KNOW what he would be after that first year lol come on get a clue!

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 06:15 PM

First off on your reply to me, YES 16 games and a GOOD Coach regardless of what level makes his decision and backs his QB period. Crappy ones pull him when the going gets tough.

On this post, Its not an excuse..its FACT. Evans, McGahee, JP. Thats about all we have on offense. Peters might get there, but the spanking Peppers gave him in the first game shows he still has a long way to go. Even then 4 out of 11 are good? Sorry this team is still a BAD team across the board until they prove different. This OL has shown us NOTHING to indicate they will be worth a damn run blocking.

So yes, JP, Evans etal will be carrying scrubs until they prove different

Tatonka
08-29-2006, 06:48 PM

:up:

feelthepain
08-29-2006, 07:10 PM
It cant possibly be that JP just isnt a good QB, bc in your words he is bound to be a total success.

This is the only reason in my book you don't leave the guy in for 16 games if he struggles. Just because Bill fans want him to succeed isn't a reason to give the guy chance after chance after chance. I think If JP is having problems because the Oline is not good, or because players just refuse to catch the ball, that's not a reason to pull JP. However if JP continues to miss reads and fumble and throw picks, those aren't growing pains at this point. He's had enough time to get use to the speed of the NFL and what to expect. Now it's up to him to correct the things he controls, if he doesn't, all the time in the world won't fix it.

Long way to go??

Fiedler's last year in Miami, 8 GP, 53% comp., 1186 yards, 7TD/8INT, 67.1 PR

Losman's first year starting 8 GP, 50% comp., 1340 yards, 8TD/8INT, 64.9 PR

Here is something you need to consider about your teams situation and JP's rise to greatness. In your three preseason games with JP on the field here is a stat I'm sure you'll find an excuse for but it's not something to ignore,

The Carolina game:

game against mostly 2nd and some third teamers JP only had one drive more the 7 plays and only one drive of 7 plays all resulting in punts. No big deal, his first preseason action, however it wasn't against starters!

The Cincy Game:

JP had one great play in that game 7-11 134 yrds 1 td, 1 int. 46 yrd TD pass great job by JP. Take that play away and he's 6-10 for 88 yrds. Don't forget the pick! He had one drive that was 6 plays every other drive was 4 plays or less! That's important.

The Browns game:

JP had one 8 play drive one 6 play drive and only one of those drives resulted in points, a field goal! Aagain JP has a great play in this game a bomb to P.Price for 54 yards. Take away that one play and JP is 14-21 for
130 yrds not bad at all good job by JP but again we are talking about the Cleveland Browns, not a knock on JP, but not a great test. But lets not forget of 8 drives only two were 6 or more plays the rest were 4 or less. Thats six drives against the Cleveland Browns of 4 plays or less.

Now lets keep things in perspective here, it is preseason and JP is improving you can't really gauge what your team will be by the things you see during preseason, however in 3 preseason games and somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 drives JP only has 6 drives that were more the 6 plays!!!
I said before that those are important stats and they are becuse what that shows is the ability to pick up key first downs keep the chains moving and keeping the D off the field.

JP's impressive numbers are largely helped by a couple of long passes, they are important, but not nearly as important as being able to sustain drives chewing up the clock and keeping your D off the field. Remeber most of the time JP has been on the field has been against second team players, it doesn't matter that he also has them on his side of the ball becuase he's supposed to be the starter and better then the 2nd teamers therefore he should atleast be able to sustain drives into the 2nd and third qtrs, he hasn't been able to do that on a regular basis. He also has no one in camp thats worthy of a challnge at the QB position, that has a lot to do with him winning the job!

Here's a question for you, If Jp had a QB in camp to battle with for a starting spot against, someone like Matt Schaub...a backup in Atlanta, do you think JP would have won the starting job this year?? I don't expect you to be psychic, but I do expect you to be honest.

Captain gameboy
08-29-2006, 07:20 PM
I watched Schaub his entire time at UVA.
No doubt in my mind.
JP is better at this level, for the Bills, by far.

Honest enough?

Night Train
08-29-2006, 07:54 PM
As long as Losman keeps finding Evans, he's AOK by me. :nod:

This just in. Evans is a Star .

feelthepain
08-29-2006, 08:07 PM
I watched Schaub his entire time at UVA.
No doubt in my mind.
JP is better at this level, for the Bills, by far.

Honest enough?

Well you may not think much of Schaub, but Atlanta wasn't willing to give him up for anything less then a first round pick. For a backup thats a lot to ask so they seem sure they want to keep him. Remember we got Daunte for a 2nd and Daunte is ten times the QB either JP or Schaub are.

Risin
08-29-2006, 08:20 PM
As long as Losman keeps finding Evans, he's AOK by me. :nod:

This just in. Evans is a Star .

I agree.

Lee is a stud.

Risin
08-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Well you may not think much of Schaub, but Atlanta wasn't willing to give him up for anything less then a first round pick. For a backup thats a lot to ask so they seem sure they want to keep him. Remember we got Daunte for a 2nd and Daunte is ten times the QB either JP or Schaub are.

Daunte isn't 10 times better then Kyle Orton, let alone anyone else.

Daunte without the best receiver in football:
139 of 216 1564 yds 64.4 pct 6 td 12 int 72.0 rating

Brad Johnson with the same team:
184 of 294 1885 yds 62.6 pct 12 td 4 int 88.9 rating

Kelly Holcomb, on a worse team:
155 of 230 1509 yds 67.4 pct 10 td 8 int 85.6 rating

feelthepain
08-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Daunte isn't 10 times better then Kyle Orton, let alone anyone else.

Daunte without the best receiver in football:
139 of 216 1564 yds 64.4 pct 6 td 12 int 72.0 rating

Brad Johnson with the same team:
184 of 294 1885 yds 62.6 pct 12 td 4 int 88.9 rating

Kelly Holcomb, on a worse team:
155 of 230 1509 yds 67.4 pct 10 td 8 int 85.6 rating

So you're comparing Daunte' #'s from last year to everyone elses numbers from last year?? Ooooh, thats a good one!! How bout we go back just one season?? And remember Randy Moss, who YOU claim to be the best WR in the game missed a whole lotta time in 04!!
Daunte is 10 times the QB of any player on the Bills roster, just because you don't like it is not a reason why it isn't true. His numbers in 04 are MVP worthy with an 8-8 team and harldy any Randy Moss to speak of those are the facts, not hope!!

Daunte: 2004 on an 8-8 team<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3><TD>16</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>548</TD><TD>379</TD><TD>69.2</TD><TD>4717</TD><TD>8.61</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>46/238</TD><TD>63</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>110.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Brad Johnson: 2004 4-12 team
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>103</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>63.1</TD><TD></TD><TD>6.54</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>8/55</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>79.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Kelly Holcomb: 2004 4-12 team
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 559px; HEIGHT: 71px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width=559 border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>87</TD><TD>59</TD><TD>67.8</TD><TD>737</TD><TD>8.47</TD><TD>55</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>5/31</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>

2 98.8

</TD><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

billsburgh
08-29-2006, 11:47 PM
he has to play to get better, it's the only way.