PDA

View Full Version : Chris browns blog says it all

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:20 PM
And I agree. If they don't jerk him around, if he has no fear of getting pulled....JP will lead us to wins we shouldn't have had and be THE Reason we get a couple this season.

I bet holcomb asks for a trade/ Release by this weekend. Hell I bet he already has. What gets me is how down the guy is. He honestly thinks he is a starter in this league. Time for someone to wake up already. And on that note...get rid of him ASAP. We don't need that in the locker room

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

BigGabes23
08-29-2006, 03:34 PM
NO way we get anything for him in a trade... If he is a problem, then cut him and move on. That said, I am not comfortable with Nall as the back-up. He is HORRIBLE.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:35 PM
NO way we get anything for him in a trade... If he is a problem, then cut him and move on. That said, I am not comfortable with Nall as the back-up. He is HORRIBLE.

Nall will get better and be fine. Holcomb either way has to go.

LtBillsFan66
08-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Why?

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Why? Locker room cancer.

BigGabes23
08-29-2006, 03:41 PM

It doesn't really matter, if JP goes down I think I may start to root for a high draft pick.

Nall is 27 and this is his 5th year. What you see is what you get. He is not start-able.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:45 PM
It doesn't really matter, if JP goes down I think I may start to root for a high draft pick.

Nall is 27 and this is his 5th year. What you see is what you get. He is not start-able.

And holcomb is a 33 year old cancer. He needs to go regardless

LtBillsFan66
08-29-2006, 03:47 PM
How do you know he's a cancer?

HHURRICANE
08-29-2006, 03:48 PM
And I agree. If they don't jerk him around, if he has no fear of getting pulled....JP will lead us to wins we shouldn't have had and be THE Reason we get a couple this season.

I bet holcomb asks for a trade/ Release by this weekend. Hell I bet he already has. What gets me is how down the guy is. He honestly thinks he is a starter in this league. Time for someone to wake up already. And on that note...get rid of him ASAP. We don't need that in the locker room

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

"Holcomb doesn't even look downfield"!!!! What a loser. I am so glad he lost the QB competition. I'd love to see Evans #'s v.s Moulds playing with Carr!!

BigGabes23
08-29-2006, 03:48 PM
I totally Agree, but Nall is not the answer to our backup needs. I think Kelly has pretty much thrown in the towel.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:52 PM
How do you know he's a cancer?
Its just something I know

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 03:53 PM
I totally Agree, but Nall is not the answer to our backup needs. I think Kelly has pretty much thrown in the towel.

Nah, kelly just dropped it, he never throws deep...

LtBillsFan66
08-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Interesting. Do you know the next winning lotto #s too?

ibatiger
08-29-2006, 04:12 PM

What do you need for a backup? For the two quarters that Nall has played in preseason he's played well. He's actually moved the ball more than Losman and been more productive per opportunity. And although he didn't have the opportunity this preseason (yet) he has thrown numerous bombs in previous preseasons. In one game alone in 2004 he put two 50-60 yarders on the money. If Losman goes down we will not miss a beat in that department. He may not scramble as well, but he makes up for that with pocket presense. The way things worked out we got one of the best backups in the league. Be happy about it.

BidsJr
08-29-2006, 04:16 PM
What do you need for a backup? For the two quarters that Nall has played in preseason he's played well. He's actually moved the ball more than Losman and been more productive per opportunity. And although he didn't have the opportunity this preseason (yet) he has thrown numerous bombs in previous preseasons. In one game alone in 2004 he put two 50-60 yarders on the money. If Losman goes down we will not miss a beat in that department. He may not scramble as well, but he makes up for that with pocket presense. The way things worked out we got one of the best backups in the league. Be happy about it.

33 career mop up passes in the regular season does not make one of the best backups in the league.

sorry :horsecrap:

HAMMER
08-29-2006, 05:27 PM

Just like you knew the QB competition was rigged and Holcomb was Jauron's man? Come on Ice, stop trying to be a know it all, because regardless of what you think, you don't.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Interesting. Do you know the next winning lotto #s too?
No and I don't deal in chance, just fact.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Just like you knew the QB competition was rigged and Holcomb was Jauron's man? Come on Ice, stop trying to be a know it all, because regardless of what you think, you don't.

I know more than most here. And the competition was set up for Holcomb and I know holcomb was a cancer last year.

Hammertime
08-29-2006, 06:27 PM
I know more than most here. And the competition was set up for Holcomb and I know holcomb was a cancer last year.

Ice, you're funny.

Dozerdog
08-29-2006, 06:28 PM
No and I don't deal in chance, just fact.Then you don't beleive Holcomb is a cancer- because there is no fact backing that up.

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 06:31 PM
Then you don't beleive Holcomb is a cancer- because there is no fact backing that up. No I fully know he is

ParanoidAndroid
08-29-2006, 06:38 PM

Bwahahahahaha! :nana:

TigerJ
08-29-2006, 08:06 PM
I think the most important detail in Chris Brown's blog was the part about Gandy's (minor) injury. When Gandy went out for a while, Jason Peters flipped over to the left side and Greg Jerman came in to play RT. That tells me the Bills are thinking Peters' eventual home is at LT. That also tells me there is a pretty good chance Peter's replacement at RT is already on the roster, Brad Butler. Greg Jerman is stopgap depth for the Bills. Butler may spend the season on the PS, but I think the Bills like him as an eventual starter at his college position of RT. That's not set in stone of course. Butler is not ready to play and there's no guarantee he'll develop, but in an ideal world, that's what the Bills are hoping.

BillsFever21
08-29-2006, 08:19 PM

Best backup in the league? :roflmao: 30 passes in blowout games in the regular season and some 3rd-4th quarter action in the preseason over 5 years doesn't even prove that your capable of 2nd string let alone one of the best backups in the league.

So that makes him better then backups like Griese who has had success in this league, Dilfer who won a SB ring as a starting QB, Billy Volek who has had some great starts in his career, David Gerrard who played great last year, and not to mention other young QB's who is waiting for their chance to start or other ones drafted that is learning for a year or two. He's better then all or most of these guys because of some mop up duty in the 4th quarter of the regular season and some preseason snaps in the 2nd half? Too funny. I'm glad you're not our GM who would pass on them guys as our backup for Craig Nall.

BillsFever21
08-29-2006, 08:22 PM
I think the most important detail in Chris Brown's blog was the part about Gandy's (minor) injury. When Gandy went out for a while, Jason Peters flipped over to the left side and Greg Jerman came in to play RT. That tells me the Bills are thinking Peters' eventual home is at LT. That also tells me there is a pretty good chance Peter's replacement at RT is already on the roster, Brad Butler. Greg Jerman is stopgap depth for the Bills. Butler may spend the season on the PS, but I think the Bills like him as an eventual starter at his college position of RT. That's not set in stone of course. Butler is not ready to play and there's no guarantee he'll develop, but in an ideal world, that's what the Bills are hoping.

It doesn't mean that Butler is his eventual replacement. It just means that he's better then the other crap we have and is our only choice at the moment.

Of course in an ideal world that's what the Bills are hoping for. He was a draft choice and he's on the roster. That doesn't mean he is though.

BillsFever21
08-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Oh and if Butler was any good and was our future replacement he would be good enough to beat our Jerman or at least make the roster and not the practice squad.

If this is the case then we definitely have the next Orlando Pace on our hands. No doubt in my mind. LOL

clumping platelets
08-29-2006, 08:36 PM
If 2 teams want Holcomb, one will be willing to give up something

SD could be a team in need

Goobylal
08-29-2006, 08:52 PM
ICE, are you saying the competition was set-up for Holcomb to WIN?

Turf
08-29-2006, 09:02 PM

ICE you're a ****ing idiot. You're so phony it's pathetic. You make up almost everything you say, you don't know ****. And don't PM if I hurt your feelings.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Perhaps is a very treatable form of cancer, like a minor melanoma or something. If that is the case, it can be treated and he can continue to play for the Bills.

Of course, if he is a form of prostate cancer, he has to go. A PSA test can identify those types of cancer early.

HHURRICANE
08-29-2006, 09:18 PM
ICE you're a ****ing idiot. You're so phony it's pathetic. You make up almost everything you say, you don't know ****. And don't PM if I hurt your feelings.

Wow, who's time of month is it?!

ICE74129
08-29-2006, 09:48 PM

I don't PM you and you don't hurt my feelings.

TigerJ
08-29-2006, 10:23 PM
It doesn't mean that Butler is his eventual replacement. It just means that he's better then the other crap we have and is our only choice at the moment.

Of course in an ideal world that's what the Bills are hoping for. He was a draft choice and he's on the roster. That doesn't mean he is though.

I never said Butler is a lock to be the eventual starting RT. I said in the Bills' ideal world they see that as an eventuality. They don't know that he will grow into the role, but if they didn't think he might they would not have drafted him. They certainly hope he does. The main point of my post is that the Bills appear to be thinking of Peters as an eventual left tackle, so they will be hoping to find someone else to start at RT rather than looking for a LT.

I disagree that playing Jerman as the backup RT rather than Butler means they think Butler can't be a starter eventually or that he's less talented than Jerman. It often takes time to develop offensive linemen. I can easily envision the Bills being more comfortable with a less talented, more experienced journeyman backing up their starter rather than a more talented but raw rookie.

If they keep Butler on the PS, they will be monitoring him through the season. I would fully expect they will try wo acquire more offensive linement next offseason through free agency and/or the draft. How they feel about the youngsters on the team (like Butler and Pennington) will have a lot to say about whether they spend big bucks and high draft picks or look for value free agents and/or mid or low round draft picks

MDFINFAN
08-29-2006, 11:17 PM
Congrats to JP..I do not take him lightly, he lit us up last year in that 2nd game.

billsburgh
08-29-2006, 11:38 PM
No I fully know he is
please provide some details to support your facts. tell us what lead you to this conclusion.

ICE74129
08-30-2006, 06:40 AM
please provide some details to support your facts. tell us what lead you to this conclusion.

No.

YardRat
08-30-2006, 06:50 AM
JP and Nall are both in the same boat...they still need to prove they are capable of contributing at this level.

JP's getting another shot at starter, so he'll get his chance. Nall will get his eventually this year, whether it's subbing for an injured JP or replacing an ineffective QB.