Dick announces to the Media before the rest of the team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Dick announces to the Media before the rest of the team.

I think it is a message of authority that Dick announced this to the media first. None of this talking to the team first saying "now lets all support this to the media" garbage. The coaches are picking the best players for the team and the players are going to have to trust the coaches judgement.

Like Jauron said in the presser "I don't spend a whole lot of time in there so I don't know what they think" (meaning locker room gossip)

I think this is a good approach and he shouldn't be in there listening to players whine and complain.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Dick announces to the Media before the rest of the team.

I disagree.. man up and talk to your players BEFORE telling the media anything.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      Yeah, player's coaches are so successful in this league. All MM was missing was a headset for Fletcher and Spikes. Jauron already has my respect. Something that MM never got.

Comment

• BidsJr
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        Yeah, player's coaches are so successful in this league. All MM was missing was a headset for Fletcher and Spikes. Jauron already has my respect. Something that MM never got.
        Don't forget Moulds banging his head up underneath his desk.
        "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• BidsJr
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          He doesn't answer to the players the players answer to him. Didhe need to have a team meeting before announcing Kyle Williams is a starter on the D-Line. Give me a break.

:

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

The players already knew it. Maybe they weren't flat out informed by Jauron, but they knew.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Now I want to see him have the sac to put stop to any locker room BS if JP Struggles. I don't care if its spikes, they can STFU and go do thier jobs

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                • Mar 2004

I'm curious to know how long it will be, through the positives and negatives, to fully evaluate JP? Will it be at the end of this season, next, season, which one? It just seems like because of his past he was considered a rookie last year, but because of him getting prematurely yanked, it wasn't a complete season for a complete evaluation. So how long, in today's NFL, will JP's true ability be known? It seems in today's NFL that the patience for a QB has really dwindled in the eyes of coaches and fans.

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                  I'm curious to know how long it will be, through the positives and negatives, to fully evaluate JP? Will it be at the end of this season, next, season, which one? It just seems like because of his past he was considered a rookie last year, but because of him getting prematurely yanked, it wasn't a complete season for a complete evaluation. So how long, in today's NFL, will JP's true ability be known? It seems in today's NFL that the patience for a QB has really dwindled in the eyes of coaches and fans.
                  16 games this season.

If he is good, then this discussion doesn't matter.

If he is horrible, then we get a high draft pick next year to start over.

Comment

• John Doe
                    Florida Man
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
                    The players already knew it. Maybe they weren't flat out informed by Jauron, but they knew.
                    They had to know.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                      • Jul 2002

There isn't a human alive who didn't know.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ICE74129
                        Now I want to see him have the sac to put stop to any locker room BS if JP Struggles. I don't care if its spikes, they can STFU and go do thier jobs
                        You know, ICE, maybe you should give Jauron the same benefit you're stumping for JP to get...a full 16 game season.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                          Everything is relative. If he has a passer rating of 35 for the first 3 games he's gonna get yanked. But realistically he should get 8 games in a row. Than if he's still struggling it's going to be game by game. A full season would be great and fair. I just don't know if it's realistic. Either way JP had better perform because he's out of chances.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BidsJr
                            16 games this season.

If he is good, then this discussion doesn't matter.

If he is horrible, then we get a high draft pick next year to start over.
                            There ya go

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                              You know, ICE, maybe you should give Jauron the same benefit you're stumping for JP to get...a full 16 game season.
                              How many 16 game seasons has DJ had as a HC already? How many for JP? Nuff said

Comment

Working...
                              X