PDA

View Full Version : I would keep NALL for #2

im4bflo
08-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Because, I don't think now, that Kelly's experience is good enough, that it out ranks NALL's ability. What do you think?
Over all, I'd like to see us go for youth for the future, in every position.
Keep the young receivers, and back-ups at all positions.
This team looks good to me, and on their way to GREAT, the way we're going.
Right now, I like Coach Jauron a lot. I like to listen to his interviews on BB.com
We're making stupid mistakes, is the only downfall I'm seeing right now, and with so many changes, it's not a surprise, but we must get better soon.
We cut out those penalties and mistakes, and look out!
GO BILLS!!!

Mitchy moo
08-29-2006, 08:55 PM
Nall is #2 by default to start, KH is terrible.

im4bflo
08-29-2006, 09:09 PM
Nall is #2 by default to start, KH is terrible.
I wouldn't say he's terrible, but he's nothing more than a solid second stringer coming off the bench.

BILLSROCK1212
08-29-2006, 09:15 PM
thanks for the new info this is really something we haven't heard before

im4bflo
08-29-2006, 09:23 PM
thanks for the new info this is really something we haven't heard before
And your input, shows your enthusiasm, thanks for playing.

BILLSROCK1212
08-29-2006, 09:27 PM
And your input, shows your enthusiasm, thanks for playing.man calm down all's kool GO NALL!

Mitchy moo
08-29-2006, 11:20 PM
I wouldn't say he's terrible, but he's nothing more than a solid second stringer coming off the bench.

If you want to play dink & dunk.

Mr. Miyagi
08-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Now that Kerry Collins has signed with Tennessee, I bet Marv is making phone calls to teams like Indy and San Diego to trade Holcomb.

LifetimeBillsFan
08-30-2006, 04:50 AM
I would be shocked if Nall does not end up being the # 2 QB this season.

And, I completely agree about the penalties. They are unacceptable and the Bills must cut down on them--especially the stupid, unnecessary ones (false starts, improper alignment, personal fouls, etc.) that kill drives--if they are going to win games consistently. Jauron is right when he says that this is something that this team will have difficulty overcoming and I honestly hope that he gets through to these players about being more disciplined and precise in their play. If he can do that, this team could be on its way to building a solid foundation for consistent winning in the near future.

Williams and Mularkey talked about the need to reduce penalties, but I am hoping that Jauron will be able to finally get the team to do it. (Did I say that I HATE penalties? Or, did that come across in something that I said? :lol:)