PDA

View Full Version : Josh Reed just made the team.

Scumbag College
08-31-2006, 08:04 PM
I think Josh Reed just made this team from his showing in the first half. Two great catches, including one where he kept his feet inbounds and gained another ten or fifteen yards after the catch.

YardRat
08-31-2006, 08:19 PM
I don't think there was any question whether or not Reed was going to make the final roster...I DO think Peerless stepped into the #2 spot tonight, though.

Meathead
08-31-2006, 08:23 PM
number four?!? lmao

reed is third at the least. in fact i see him in a platoon at the number two spot with peerless

note reeds block on royals long catch and run. that doesnt happen if reed doesnt knock his man to the ground

TigerJ
08-31-2006, 09:26 PM
He was going to make the team in any case. Andre Davis is an interesting case though. He was definitely on the buble and made a 70 yard catch and run for a TD that put the Bills ahead. Did he make the team, and if so, at whose expense? George Wilson who's caught everything thrown his way?

John Doe
08-31-2006, 09:42 PM
He was going to make the team in any case. Andre Davis is an interesting case though. He was definitely on the buble and made a 70 yard catch and run for a TD that put the Bills ahead. Did he make the team, and if so, at whose expense? George Wilson who's caught everything thrown his way?

Davis also had a nice play as a gunner on speical teams and he can return kickoffs. That is where he separates himself from Wilson IMO.

Michael82
08-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Josh Reed just solidified the 3rd WR, slot receiver spot.

I think that Andre Davis may have bumped George Wilson off the team.

Night Train
08-31-2006, 11:24 PM
When Reed drops a key 3rd down pass during the real games in the upcoming season, lets all pretend it didn't happen several times each of the last 2-3 seasons.

I don't trust him AT ALL.

The last buffalo fan
08-31-2006, 11:57 PM
When Reed drops a key 3rd down pass during the real games in the upcoming season, lets all pretend it didn't happen several times each of the last 2-3 seasons.

It is hard to argue with it...................... :ill:

bflojohn
09-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Right now I'd have to side with Night Train, when the real bullets fly, he has had ALL OF US pulling hair out in clumps!! I do want to believe that he will turn the corner this year... but I, too, am highly skeptical.
Note: He has the talent, now will he finally produce?

Historian
09-01-2006, 06:40 AM

I said this last night.

Every year the guy shines in game four of the preseason, and evey year he stinks it up when the games count.

If he makes the team, and if he's truly turned a corner, perhaps it was bad coaching, I don't know.

If it were my decision, I would go with Davis and Wilson.

Reed would then get picked up by Saban, who would give him one more shot, before he goes back to Louisiana to sell flood insurance.

Kerr
09-01-2006, 06:50 AM
Reed made two great catches, but I tend to agree with his production during the regular season. He does great in the preseason, but dissapears in the regular season. I hope he finally makes his presence felt in this regular season.

RedEyE
09-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Reed has had his chance in Buffalo. Time to give the opportunity to someone else.

M
09-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Reed has had his chance in Buffalo. Time to give the opportunity to someone else.

Exactly! I hope George "I catch everthing" Wilson makes the team. He deserves a spot on the roster!!!

BillsNick
09-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Exactly! I hope George "I catch everthing" Wilson makes the team. He deserves a spot on the roster!!!

Agreed