Listen People the Bills are not going to sign every player who has just been cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Listen People the Bills are not going to sign every player who has just been cut

ok?
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Listen People the Bills are not going to sign every player who has just been cut

Marv was on during the game and he said they are watching the waiver wire closely. I think he said something about getting a DE but im not sure. Wasn't really paying attention. Was a boring game.

Comment

• Marvelous
      • Feb 2004

Re: Listen People the Bills are not going to sign every player who has just been cut

I musta missed the Nace posse striking the waver wire :grin:
      GO BILLS!!! NE
      Magical Trevor

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

flutie is available, do you think we should sign him?
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
          • Mar 2004

Fo me and my team, I'm wondering if Chris Brown, Ron Dayne, or Duce Staley will be cut. All with their question marks, but it wouldn't be bad to give any of them a look, especially since Sammy Morris has been suspended for the 1st 4 games.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Chris Brown? He is the starter.... Dayne and Staley are garbage.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Unless there are 5 good olinemen and an HC on the wire, I agree...stop posting.

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

One guy to watch for is Tony Brown of the Panthers. I am not saying the Bills must sign him but he seems like someone to watch...The Panthers D-line is very strong so it is a numbers game and they think he is one of those will get cut but signed by another team...He had 3 sacks in pre-season and blocking 2 FGs in NFL Europe tells me he is good at ST and may have a quick burst...Here is his bio
                97 Tony Brown DT

Transactions
                Signed as a free agent by Carolina (1/9/06)...Waived by San Francisco (9/3/05)...Claimed off waivers by San Francisco (9/7/04)...Waived by Miami (9/6/04)...Signed as a free agent by Miami from Carolina practice squad (12/13/03)...Signed to practice squad by Carolina (9/2/03)... Waived by Carolina (8/31/03)...Signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by Carolina (5/2/03).
                GP/GS
                Career (16/4); 2004 (16/4) 2003 (0/0).

Pro Career

Versatile defensive lineman can play end or tackle.

Earned the 2006 NFL Europe Co-Defensive MVP award after posting 40 tackles, four sacks, one fumble recovery, one interception and two blocked field goals.

Played in World Bowl XIV for the Amsterdam Admirals against the Frankfurt Galaxy (5/27/06).

Gathered first sack when he and Derek Smith shared a takedown of Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck for a one-yard loss versus Seattle (11/7/04).

Made first NFL start versus Arizona (10/10/04) and registered three tackles.

Appeared in 16 games for San Francisco in 2004.

Spent 13 games on Carolina's practice squad and three games on Miami's active roster in 2003.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

They just won't stop thurm.

Comment

• Static
                    The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                    Chris Brown? He is the starter.... Dayne and Staley are garbage.

I agree Dayne is but Staley can still be a decent back-up.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

But we've heard of him, so he must automatically be better than anything we have.

(Never mind that he's washed up, injured, a head case or a slacker. Just sign him.)
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LT teh ghost
                        I agree Dayne is but Staley can still be a decent back-up.
                        Trust me Staley is washed up.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          But we've heard of him, so he must automatically be better than anything we have.

(Never mind that he's washed up, injured, a head case or a slacker. Just sign him.)

Exactly!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

ok?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Trust me Staley is washed up.
                              I'd take a flyer on Dayne before Staley, but neither is any better than the guy we'll end up cutting.

Same with Pinkston.

Comment

Working...
                              X