PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:27 AM
No, not about Losman.

About Jay Cutler. The Bills should of drafted him.

It was only pre-season 40-62, 561 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT., 108.3 rate but damn those #s look nice. And it didn't take Jay 3 years to get them.

X-Era
09-01-2006, 06:32 AM
No, not about Losman.

About Jay Cutler. The Bills should of drafted him.

Actually thought to myself, WOW, hes stepping up here. Long enough to take you off ignore.

Ignore back on.

BAM
09-01-2006, 06:33 AM
Marv should have googled him.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Oh and Drew Bledsoe put up, 425 yards, 3 TDs, 1 Int., 118.2 Rate, missing 1 game and missing one of the best WR in the game. :rofl:

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:36 AM
And Im glad the Bills didn't go after Drew Brees. Didn't Ice want Brees to be brought to Buffalo?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:37 AM
Actually thought to myself, WOW, hes stepping up here. Long enough to take you off ignore.

Ignore back on.

Im glad im on ignore. Please stop hijacking my thread with stuff that has nothing to do with it. Thanks.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:40 AM
Kyle Boller had a nice pre-season, 31-49, 413 yards, 2 TDs 0 Ints, 103.5 Rate. Did the Ravens jump the gun signing McNair? Boller has potential and is the future. McNair is old and is a walking injury.

Dr. Lecter
09-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Cutler has proven nothing in the NFL.

Nothing. Not one thing.

Why are are you so opposed to gvng Losman a chance?

(PS: Whitner is fine. Safety is to important in Cover 2 to not have a quality player back there.)

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:44 AM
Cleo Lemon with JP like numbers, 42-60, 450 yards, 2 TDs, 0 Int., 102.8 Rate. Well actually not JP like numbers, better then JP Numbers. Lemon has potential does anyone think he will be a future franchise star QB?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:47 AM
Why are are you so opposed to gvng Losman a chance?

(PS: Whitner is fine. Safety is to important in Cover 2 to not have a quality player back there.)

Im not opposed to it. JP has this year to prove himself. Whitner may be fine and may eventually be a ALL-Pro. But if JP Losman does become a Bust and Cutler becomes the QB we wish JP was, drafting Whitner was the wrong pick.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:50 AM
Bruce Gradkowski with JP like numbers, 45 of 61, 511 yards, 5 TDs, 3 Ints., 105.3 Rate. Opps, nope, Brads #s were better.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 06:55 AM
Many QBs had good pre-seasons. Romo, Cassel, Brady, Warner, P Manning, B. Johnson, Sage Rosenfels, Lefwich, Leinart.

!Papacrunk!
09-01-2006, 07:00 AM
Cleo Lemon with JP like numbers, 42-60, 450 yards, 2 TDs, 0 Int., 102.8 Rate. Well actually not JP like numbers, better then JP Numbers. Lemon has potential does anyone think he will be a future franchise star QB? Wahoo, a bulk of those numbers were from last night's game: 21-28, 271 yards and a TD. Granted, peseason and what not, but he's our 3rd stringer. Ok, done thread-hijacking, carryon.

!Papacrunk!
09-01-2006, 07:01 AM
Many QBs had good pre-seasons. Romo, Cassel, Brady, Warner, P Manning, B. Johnson, Sage Rosenfels, Lefwich, Leinart. Don't forget, Ray Lucas. He had an outstanding preaseason, then later in the season, he was the Bills MVP.

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Cutler looks great no way to deny that. But he is also been given every opportunity to succeed by the staff. Should we have drafted him? Perhaps but my question to you then is would you have picked him over Quinn?
Oh and as far as these guys having better numbers
Passing Yds
1. T. Romo DAL 833
2. M. Cassel NE 680
3. J. Cutler DEN 561
4. J. Losman BUF 514
5. B. Gradkowski TB 511
This is the order according to NFL.com.
Out of the top four qbs only Cutler had the same amount of attempts as Losman. Romo had an additional 30 attempts while Cassel had an additional 20 attempts.
It isn't unreasonable to assume that had Losman had the same number of attempts that his numbers would have been very close to Romo or Cassel.

Jan Reimers
09-01-2006, 07:51 AM
TD, are you as closed-minded and biased about other things in your life as you are about JP?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Perhaps but my question to you then is would you have picked him over Quinn?

Out of the top four qbs only Cutler had the same amount of attempts as Losman. Romo had an additional 30 attempts while Cassel had an additional 20 attempts.
It isn't unreasonable to assume that had Losman had the same number of attempts that his numbers would have been very close to Romo or Cassel.

That's a good question If JP turns out to be a Bust, was it a mistake not to draft Cutler or would drafting Quinn be the right thing to do.

There are other QB that had less attempts then Losman. I think its reasonable to assume that had Manning, Brady, Brooks, Favre, Bledsoe, Warner, Leinart, Rosenfels, Brad Johnson, Boller, Lemon, had the same amount of attempts that Losman had their numbers would be even more better then what JPs were.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 07:56 AM
Im not opposed to it. JP has this year to prove himself. .

Then shut the **** up already

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 07:57 AM
TD, are you as closed-minded and biased about other things in your life as you are about JP?

Craig Nall 20 of 34, 308 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INts, 83.9 QB rate playing in garbage time, Losman playing in garbage time was 42 of 62, 514 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 90.4 QB rate.

I think its safe to assume that had Nall not got injuried, had played with the first teamers, and had just as much playing time this pre-season that JP had, his numbers would be just as good if not better then what JPs were.

Jan Reimers
09-01-2006, 07:59 AM
TD, your posts about JP are bordering on paranoid schizophrenia.

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 08:00 AM
That's a good question If JP turns out to be a Bust, was it a mistake not to draft Cutler or would drafting Quinn be the right thing to do.

There are other QB that had less attempts then Losman. I think its reasonable to assume that had Manning, Brady, Brooks, Favre, Bledsoe, Warner, Leinart, Rosenfels, Brad Johnson, Boller, Lemon, had the same amount of attempts that Losman had their numbers would be even more better then what JPs were.

Again, Losman had less attempts than some of the leaders as well so the argument will work both ways. What if he had as many attempts as Romo or Casell? It isn't your opinion that is irritating, its your absolute refusal to look objectivley at all available information.
So if Losman does well will we see a thread title like this, or will you go into hiding?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Wahoo, a bulk of those numbers were from last night's game: 21-28, 271 yards and a TD. Granted, peseason and what not, but he's our 3rd stringer. Ok, done thread-hijacking, carryon.

You didnt thread hijack. So Cleo Lemon, who?, put up 271 yards in a football game and JP Losman in 3 years has never broke the 200 yard mark. Pathetic.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 08:01 AM
TD can you at least admit that JP looks much better so far this season and at least has a chance of being a solid NFL QB?

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 08:02 AM
TD, your posts about JP are bordering on paranoid schizophrenia.
No but they are SPAM and a TOS Violation. Everone knows how he feels, now STFU. Losman is the STARTER, if your a bills fan get behind him and give him full support for this year and let he cards fall where they may.

Right now all TD is doing is intentionally trying to piss people off. I know for FACT an attempt to bait posters into pissing contests or trying to bait them into doing something that causes issues here is a TOS Violation as well.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Again, Losman had less attempts than some of the leaders as well so the argument will work both ways. What if he had as many attempts as Romo or Casell?

So if Losman does well will we see a thread title like this, or will you go into hiding?

Again, all the QBs I listed had LESS attempts then JP Losman and put up BETTER numbers then JP Losman. What if they all had as many attempts as JP, Romo or Casell?

I won't go into hiding. When JP proves me wrong, I will say Im wrong.

HHURRICANE
09-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Wahoo, a bulk of those numbers were from last night's game: 21-28, 271 yards and a TD. Granted, peseason and what not, but he's our 3rd stringer. Ok, done thread-hijacking, carryon.

Tackling Dummy it's really bad when the Miami fan has a more relevant post than you!! 4th pre-season game. JP went 5 for 5. Maybe I should reserve my seat in Canton for Cleo Lemon!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 08:06 AM
You didnt thread hijack. So Cleo Lemon, who?, put up 271 yards in a football game and JP Losman in 3 years has never broke the 200 yard mark. Pathetic.
This comment is ******ed for several reasons. For one this is the start of JP's 3rd year so he technically has only had 2 full seasons. To break it down further for you he has only started what 9 games? For him to have had 3 years he would have started 48games.

AND since he did throw for 224 yards and 3 tds against Miami last year your post is really stupid isn't it?

13comp 26att 224yards 3tds 1int 102.1rating

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:06 AM
TD can you at least admit that JP looks much better so far this season and at least has a chance of being a solid NFL QB?

I will admit he looks better then last year. Couldn't get any worse the the 33rd ranked QB.

Yes he has a chance at being a NFL QB. He's the starter opening day. All he has to do is produce.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Dude no one will think any worse of you if you changed your tune on JP, and its not like you need to all the sudden say he is the next Favre. No one thinks that. I am however excited to see him finally starting to get it!

Jan Reimers
TD is a great person with a psychotic hatred of JP Losman. I will no longer respond to his irrational posts on the subject of JP.

(There, I didn't attack the poster.)

TacklingDummy
No but they are SPAM and a TOS Violation. Everone knows how he feels, now STFU. Losman is the STARTER, if your a bills fan get behind him and give him full support for this year and let he cards fall where they may.

Right now all TD is doing is intentionally trying to piss people off. I know for FACT an attempt to bait posters into pissing contests or trying to bait them into doing something that causes issues here is a TOS Violation as well.

My post is not a TOS violation. Just because a thread is not about "100 ways to make love to JP Losman", doesn't mean its a TOS violation. Please stop trying to hijack my thread. If you can't , then stay out of this thread. Thank You.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 08:10 AM

:hi5:

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Dude no one will think any worse of you if you changed your tune on JP, and its not like you need to all the sudden say he is the next Favre. No one thinks that. I am however excited to see him finally starting to get it!

Like everyone has said about the QB I have listed that put up better numbers then JP this pre-season. It doesn't mean nothing, it was pre-season. So if their numbers mean nothing then JPs numbers mean nothing.

I will change my tune when JP plays well in the regular season.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 08:12 AM
My post is not a TOS violation. Just because a thread is not about "100 ways to make love to JP Losman", doesn't mean its a TOS violation. Please stop trying to hijack my thread. If you can't , then stay out of this thread. Thank You.

Yeah it is. Its SPAM. All of your posts these days are and they are ment to intentionally incite a response. Thats baiting and its a TOS Violation.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:12 AM
TD is a great person with a psychotic hatred of JP Losman. I will no longer respond to his irrational posts on the subject of JP.

(There, I didn't attack the poster.)

Truth hurts. I understand.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Like everyone has said about the QB I have listed that put up better numbers then JP this pre-season. It doesn't mean nothing, it was pre-season. So if their numbers mean nothing then JPs numbers mean nothing.

I will change my tune when JP plays well in the regular season.
Well I can agree with this to a point, but didn't he look good last night? Doesn't that lead you to believe he will be starter caliber this season?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Yeah it is. Its SPAM. All of your posts these days are and they are ment to intentionally incite a response. Thats baiting and its a TOS Violation.

Wrong. And you don't read well. Stay on topic or stay out of thread, Its quite simple. Thank you.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Truth hurts. I understand.
What truth?

There is no truth either way.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Well I can agree with this to a point, but didn't he look good last night? Doesn't that lead you to believe he will be starter caliber this season?

After the 1st pass JP looked well. Good teams won't miss a INT for a TD on the first pass of the game like the Lions did last night.

JP also had his best game as a Buffalo Bill last week against against Cleveland. I was impressed for a day. Consistency is what I want.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Wrong. And you don't read well. Stay on topic or stay out of thread, Its quite simple. Thank you.

No I am going to be here every post you put up calling it out for the spam that it is.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 08:16 AM
After the 1st pass JP looked well. Good teams won't miss a INT for a TD on the first pass of the game like the Lions did last night.

JP also had his best game as a Buffalo Bill last week against against Cleveland. I was impressed for a day. Consistency is what I want.

JP went 5/5 The first pass wasn't that bad. Again Hate filled spam

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:20 AM
JP went 5/5 The first pass wasn't that bad. Again Hate filled spam

LMAO, the first pass wasn't that bad? What game were you watching? Man, you certainly do have a man-crush on JP.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 08:22 AM
LMAO, the first pass wasn't that bad? What game were you watching? Man, you certainly do have a man-crush on JP.

:spammer:

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 08:23 AM
:spammer:

Ice, do us all a favor. Grow up. Thanks.

Dr. Lecter
09-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Both of stop this now. If you two want to fight like teenagers take it to PM's.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 08:42 AM
You should heed your own advice.

HHURRICANE
09-01-2006, 08:56 AM

Tell me what you like about this team and it's starters.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 09:08 AM

Notice the queing of massive crickets? :bandwagon

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 09:13 AM

My likes are Willis, Evans, PP, the speed on defense, the special teams, Moorman is God, McGee as a returner, Clements, Spikes, Schobel.

My dislikes are....JP Losman, inconsistent pass rush, not locking Nate up long-term, The Philster/Ice from time to time, people who use the ignore feature and tell others to use it.

Jury is still out on Dick, Marv, if the DT they brought in can plug the middle and stop the run, this years draft.

MY god it sounds like im answering a personal.

What are your likes besides JP Losman.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Notice the queing of massive crickets? :bandwagon

Notice I have a life and other things to do besides sit on a message board all day and pass my opinion off as FACTS.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 09:26 AM
Notice I have a life and other things to do besides sit on a message board all day and pass my opinion off as FACTS.
Could have fooled us....

TigerJ
09-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Im glad im on ignore. Please stop hijacking my thread with stuff that has nothing to do with it. Thanks.

One can make the arguement that your thread title was completely and intentionally misleading. But then, I didn't trust you to make any kind of real apology as the title implied.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 12:06 PM
One can make the arguement that your tread title was completely and intentionally misleading. But then, I didn't trust you to make any kind of real apology as the title implied.

Why would I say I was wrong about Losman when he hasn't proved me wrong yet?

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Just to make us happy? :idunno:

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Just to make us happy? :idunno:

So I can be with the in crowd?

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Um yes. Why not? Or are you a REBEL... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Jan Reimers
09-01-2006, 12:39 PM
My likes are Willis, Evans, PP, the speed on defense, the special teams, Moorman is God, McGee as a returner, Clements, Spikes, Schobel.
What are your likes besides JP Losman.
Long walks in the woods, a glass of wine by the fire, the smell of puppies . . .

Oh wait, that's something different.

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Again, all the QBs I listed had LESS attempts then JP Losman and put up BETTER numbers then JP Losman. What if they all had as many attempts as JP, Romo or Casell?

Romo 30 more attempts advantage Losman
Cassel 20 more attempts advantage Losman
Bradkowski 1 less attempt 3 less yards Wash
Lemon 2 less attempts 64 less yards advantage Losman

You were saying...

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 02:22 PM
TD doesn't even know what he is talking about. This thread is proof. Just like Losman never threw for 200 yards is a game before. What dummy his posts are.

TedMock
09-01-2006, 02:45 PM

Wouldn't the same argument hold true for Cutler?

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Not in TD's mind apparently.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Romo 30 more attempts advantage Losman
Cassel 20 more attempts advantage Losman
Bradkowski 1 less attempt 3 less yards Wash
Lemon 2 less attempts 64 less yards advantage Losman

You were saying...

I think its reasonable to assume that had if Manning, Brady, Brooks, Favre, Bledsoe, Warner, Leinart, Rosenfels, Brad Johnson, Boller, Lemon, Garrard, Leftwich, McNair, Gradkowski had the same amount of attempts that Losman had their numbers would be even more better then what JPs were.

All those QBs listed above had less pass attempts then JP and yet had better numbers then JP.

You were saying....

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:13 PM

Cutler= NFL rookie
Losman= 3rd year in NFL

Big Difference.

Now lets hear the excuses how the last coaches here screwed JP.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Now do we have to go through all these to see how many you were wrong on? Rosenfels, Lemon, Garrard, Gradkowski??? What are we talking about? Who gives a **** about those bums?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Now do we have to go through all these to see how many you were wrong on? Rosenfels, Lemon, Garrard, Gradkowski??? What are we talking about? Who gives a **** about those bums?

Wrong as in how? Having better numbers this pre-season then Losman? Thats not wrong, thats a FACT.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Wrong as in how you were first wrong that ROMO and whoeverelse had less attempts that JP.

Wrong as in how you ******edly stated that JP had never thrown for 200 yards in an NFL regular season Game which he clearly has

Wrong as in how you stated that Losman has 3 years under his belt when he has only been in the league for 2 years and this upcoming year is his 3rd.

Isn't that enough? Your Posts are GARBAGE!

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:19 PM
No one here is being ridiculous either about Losman.

No one has annointed him a Star

No one has said he will have a pro bowl year.

We are saying that he has shown quite a bit Year over Year improvement.

Will it translate to the regular season? None of us will know until they play the games.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Another ******ed thing in your posts are how you will use preseason stats to prove many of your points but also use preseason stats to disprove others, as in "It was just preseason".

You are all over the place man pull it together.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Wrong as in how you were first wrong that ROMO and whoeverelse had less attempts that JP.

Wrong as in how you ******edly stated that JP had never thrown for 200 yards in an NFL regular season Game which he clearly has

Wrong as in how you stated that Losman has 3 years under his belt when he has only been in the league for 2 years and this upcoming year is his 3rd.

Isn't that enough? Your Posts are GARBAGE!

Umm, No I never said Romo had less attempts then JP.

Yes, I was wrong about the 200 yard passing game. For some reason I was thinking he had 196 yards that game.

Check Losmans stats. on NFL.com, Espn.com, BuffaloBills.com, they all say experience: 3 years. Thats a fact.

My posts are realistic.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Umm, No I never said Romo had less attempts then JP.

Yes, I was wrong about the 200 yard passing game. For some reason I was thinking he had 196 yards that game.

Check Losmans stats. on NFL.com, Espn.com, BuffaloBills.com, they all say experience: 3 years. Thats a fact.

My posts are realistic.
Yes you did

Yes you are

This is his third year there is no question about that. That is what the sites are saying. When the season is over he will have had 3 full years. Don't even try to dispute this.

No your posts are Garbage.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:27 PM
No one here is being ridiculous either about Losman.

No one has annointed him a Star

No one has said he will have a pro bowl year.

We are saying that he has shown quite a bit Year over Year improvement.

Comparing Losman to Favre, Montana, Elway, Kelly Young is beyond ridiculous.

Yeah, sure no ones appointed JP a star.

I have also said JP has improved from last year, your point?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Yes you did

Umm no I didn't and thats a FACT. I said Romo has had a better pre-season then Losman. I said nothing about him having more pass attempts. Admit you were wrong, whats the matter you can't do it? I just did. It was easy.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Comparing Losman to Favre, Montana, Elway, Kelly Young is beyond ridiculous.

Yeah, sure no ones appointed JP a star.

I have also said JP has improved from last year, your point?
Agreed and no one has done that.

Who has? names please(links to their posts saying so would also be helpful)

So why continue to bash him? It makes no sense. What is wrong with rooting for him? Its like you are so obsessed with him being bad that you are almost rooting for him to fall, and to me that isn't a Bills fan.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Umm no I didn't and thats a FACT. I said Romo has had a better pre-season then Losman. I said nothing about him having more pass attempts. Admit you were wrong, whats the matter you can't do it? I just did. It was easy.
I admit I am wrong when I am. I am not in this case.

Typ0
09-01-2006, 03:30 PM

now at least you know how people feel about you...

TedMock
09-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Cutler= NFL rookie
Losman= 3rd year in NFL

Big Difference.

No excuses at all - 1. Losman has showed you nothing yet; 2. Cutler has showed you nothing yet. Both have looked good this preseason. How were you wrong about one and not the other? Years of "experience" have no bearing at all on this particular point. So, no - there is not a big difference at this point in time.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:32 PM
I admit I am wrong when I am. I am not in this case.

Then show me a link where I said Romo has had more pass attempts then JP.

You were wrong, admitt it. :)

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:33 PM

What did you say here?

It sure seems that you were insinuating that ROMO had less attempts. If not it was just your poor grammar that clouded our perception.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Then show me a link where I said Romo has had more pass attempts then JP.

You were wrong, admitt it. :)
And you were saying that Romo had LESS attempts tDUMMY..... come on man pull it together.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:37 PM

I was talking about these QBs all having less pass attempts then JP, Romo and Casell.

I see you can't admitt when you were wrong. Thats ok.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:39 PM
What did you say here?

It sure seems that you were insinuating that ROMO had less attempts. If not it was just your poor grammar that clouded our perception.

Poor reading skills on your part. I was saying what if those QB in my previous post had as many pass attempts as JP, romo, and Cassel have had.

Thanks.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:43 PM
I was talking about these QBs all having less pass attempts then JP, Romo and Casell.

I see you can't admitt when you were wrong. Thats ok.
Ok I am wrong but I am also not a mind reader.

Admitt you have the writing level of a 7th grader.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Poor reading skills on your part. I was saying what if those QB in my previous post had as many pass attempts as JP, romo, and Cassel have had.

Thanks.
Poor reading skills? What does that even mean?

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 03:46 PM
TD you remind me of my one buddy who thinks on a different plane that the rest of my crew. He acts like he knows it all but to the rest of us he is a dummy and talk about him behind his back. Trust me we have called him out numerous times to his face but it was just a waste of time because he doesn't get the point ever.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 03:59 PM
I didn't know I had to be a english major to post on a message board. Attacking someone's spelling or grammer is weak.

Thanks.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 04:08 PM
I didn't know I had to be a english major to post on a message board. Attacking someone's spelling or grammer is weak.

Thanks.
Normally it doesn't and I would normally never attack something like that but when you are specifically hinging arguments on gramatical errors you made that I should have caught myself I need to call you out.

You are not welcome.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Ok I am wrong but I am also not a mind reader.

Admitt you have the writing level of a 7th grader.

you didn't have to be a mind reader. I understand the mistake you made jumping into a thread without reading all the post.

I can't admitt to that. Yes, my writing skills are bad but I never tested to see if it was 7th grade bad. Nor do I care.

Thanks again :)

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 04:13 PM
You make no sense man. How am I in the wrong? I read your original post before I wrote anything. I honestly thought you were saying that Romo had less attempts.

And again you aren't welcome.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 04:14 PM
There are like 20 dudes viewing this thread that I have never seen post.

Guys Chime in here. Am I wrong?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Yes, you are wrong. If I knew how to quote mulitple threads I would show you.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Quote them one at a time.

What am I wrong about by the way? How can you tell me how I interpreted your Romo, JP post?

You are acting like a lunatic here.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Post 17 I posted..... "There are other QB that had less attempts then Losman. I think its reasonable to assume that had Manning, Brady, Brooks, Favre, Bledsoe, Warner, Leinart, Rosenfels, Brad Johnson, Boller, Lemon, had the same amount of attempts that Losman had their numbers would be even more better then what JPs were. "

Post 25....Again, all the QBs I listed had LESS attempts then JP Losman and put up BETTER numbers then JP Losman. What if they all had as many attempts as JP, Romo or Casell?

Thanks again.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 04:21 PM
You are acting like a lunatic here.

We both are. Over something stupid too.

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 04:24 PM
I think its reasonable to assume that had if Manning, Brady, Brooks, Favre, Bledsoe, Warner, Leinart, Rosenfels, Brad Johnson, Boller, Lemon, Garrard, Leftwich, McNair, Gradkowski had the same amount of attempts that Losman had their numbers would be even more better then what JPs were.

All those QBs listed above had less pass attempts then JP and yet had better numbers then JP.

You were saying....
brady didn't have that many less attempts but much less yardage...
manning had less attempts but also less yardage your logic doesn't hold
brooks same as manning
Favre...are you kidding???
Leinart less attempts much less production
Bledsoe was back in form last game I watched
Warner less attempts less yards
Rosenfels just about same atts much less yardage
Mcnair less atts less yards
brad johnson less atts and less yards
Boller less atts less yards but closer thanks for playing
Lemon less atts less yards...already addressed this but hey maybe it didn't sink in
I could continue but what's the point? Your logic doesn't hold up. Now for those who are thinking that I am saying that Losman is as good as Manning or Brady and blah blah blah please understand that I am not saying that.
Clearly these guys haven't had the yardage production losman has any way you look at it so what in your mind constitutes better...is it touchdowns? If so have you considered the 2 touchdowns Losman put together that were called back because of penalties? I suspect you have thought about that but I also suspect you don't care. You remind me in a way of my grandfather...he had a picture in his mind of what an nfl qb should be and anything that didn't fit his mold wasn't good. He hated steve young, couldn't stomach John Elway, and it didn't matter how well these guys performed, he would tell you they were garbage no matter how well they played. I think your like that. I thik that no matter how well losman does your still going to produce stupid post after stupid post until the Bills draft or acquire someone who fits the mold in your mind. And even then it won't matter if this guy outperforms losman or not, he will automatically be better because you say so. That is ignorance at its finest.

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Cutler= NFL rookie
Losman= 3rd year in NFL

Big Difference.

Cutler looks great...I think I said that already. but since you think he looks great, and his numbers are very close to Losman's than you must think Losman looks ok too!
Man why didn't I post that to begin with?
So either Losman and Cutler are both doing well, or neither one is...which is it?
Let the back peddling commence

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2006, 04:29 PM
We both are. Over something stupid too.
You may be right. Can't you just post JP will be good just once to make me happy?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 04:30 PM
..is it touchdowns? If so have you considered the 2 touchdowns Losman put together that were called back because of penalties?.

LMAO, tell me you just didn't say that. Come on man, I hope your not saying you want to count TDs that were called back because of penalties?

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 04:32 PM
You may be right. Can't you just post JP will be good just once to make me happy?

Thanks. Good as in how? I said JP played his best game in a Bills uniform against Cleveland and has looked alot better this year. That's not good enough?

Maybe he can build on it, maybe he won't.

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 04:33 PM
LMAO, tell me you just didn't say that. Come on man, I hope your not saying you want to count TDs that were called back because of penalties?
I did say it. They were called back because of o line penalities. Losman's execution was fine. Tell me he didn't execute his part, please tell me you can't see that?

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Oh and Thurms you're not going crazy, he's trying to mess with everyone, I suspect he gets off on the attention.

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 04:35 PM
So TD, how have you come to the conclusion that their numbers were better? Please enlighten us.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 05:51 PM
T. Romo: More TDs, More passing yards, Higher QB rating then Losman.

D. Bledsoe: More TDs, Higher QB rating then Losman.

J. Cutler: More TDs, More Yards, Higher QB rating then Losman.

M. Cassel: More TDs, More yards, Higher QB rating then Losman.

Brooks: More TDs then Losman

Garrad: More TDs then Losman

Manning: More TDs, higher rating then Losman.

Rosenfels: More TDs, Higher rating then Losman.

Warner: More TDs then Losman, higher rating.

Favre: More TDs

Gradkowski: More TDs, higher rating then JP.

Just as many TDs as Losman with fewer Ints. and a higher rating: Lemon, Boller, Leinart, Johnson.

I consider a QB passing for Touchdown being better then having yards. Points is what matter.

And don't let me hear the garbage time excuse. Losman has had his fair share of garbage time also this pre season. In fact, dare I say pre-season is ALL garbage time?

Schools over. Cya guys Monday.

Thanks.

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 06:29 PM
T. Romo: More TDs, More passing yards, Higher QB rating then Losman.

D. Bledsoe: More TDs, Higher QB rating then Losman.

J. Cutler: More TDs, More Yards, Higher QB rating then Losman.

M. Cassel: More TDs, More yards, Higher QB rating then Losman.

Brooks: More TDs then Losman

Garrad: More TDs then Losman

Manning: More TDs, higher rating then Losman.

Rosenfels: More TDs, Higher rating then Losman.

Warner: More TDs then Losman, higher rating.

Favre: More TDs

Gradkowski: More TDs, higher rating then JP.

Just as many TDs as Losman with fewer Ints. and a higher rating: Lemon, Boller, Leinart, Johnson.

I consider a QB passing for Touchdown being better then having yards. Points is what matter.

And don't let me hear the garbage time excuse. Losman has had his fair share of garbage time also this pre season. In fact, dare I say pre-season is ALL garbage time?

Schools over. Cya guys Monday.

Thanks.
Wow...all I can say is wow. I wasn't going to invoke garbage time, but since you brought it up...

Once he settled down Losman played well against Cincy starters, played well against Browns starters, Played well against Detroit starters. Just about every qb you mentioned did in fact accomplish everything they did against nothing but scrubs, but hey I didn't bring it up...you did. And for the record while scoring td's is obviously very important, you can still break the td record and not win the games that mean the most...just ask Peyton Manning.

BillsFever21
09-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Craig Nall 20 of 34, 308 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INts, 83.9 QB rate playing in garbage time, Losman playing in garbage time was 42 of 62, 514 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 90.4 QB rate.

I think its safe to assume that had Nall not got injuried, had played with the first teamers, and had just as much playing time this pre-season that JP had, his numbers would be just as good if not better then what JPs were.

Losman was playing against the starters and not in garbage time. Go get a life.

Devin
09-01-2006, 08:27 PM
This I can't argue with, Cutler flat out lit it up during pre-season.

HHURRICANE
09-01-2006, 08:34 PM
This whole thread is a cry for help. It's okay TD. It's okay TD. It's okay nobody will hurt you anymore...now put down the gun and walk away slowly......

jmb1099
09-01-2006, 08:39 PM
This I can't argue with, Cutler flat out lit it up during pre-season.
agreed
I was impressed to say the least