PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa Dick....please cut these guys

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Joe Burns, Shaud Williams, Freddie Smith, Greg Jerman, Troy Vincent, Lauvale Sape.
Along with the other bums that you know are already going back to their drive through jobs.
PS....
Please give George Wilson a shot too, ok?

Who is on your wish list?

Historian
09-01-2006, 06:31 AM
I would hate to see fast freddie cut....he's as slippery as an ice cube on punts.

patmoran2006
09-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Why would you want Burns cut? He's a great special teams player, and Shaud Williams aint gonna be number two or even three on the depth chart, so why weaken special teams by cutting Burns?

And Jerman is versatile, well at least on this team he is.. he stays.

don137
09-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Vincent won't be cut. He adds too much in terms of tutoring the younger guys on and off the field. This will be his last year though

Dr. Lecter
09-01-2006, 07:15 AM
If the Bills cut Vincent who starts at FS?

patmoran2006
09-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Vincent won't be cut. He adds too much in terms of tutoring the younger guys on and off the field. This will be his last year though
Agreed.. Ko Simpson is his main job this year.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 08:20 AM
If the Bills cut Vincent who starts at FS?

I agree, but this is going to be his last year as a player here.

HHURRICANE
09-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Joe Burns, Shaud Williams, Freddie Smith, Greg Jerman, Troy Vincent, Lauvale Sape.
Along with the other bums that you know are already going back to their drive through jobs.
PS....
Please give George Wilson a shot too, ok?
Who is on your wish list?

1) Troy Vincent could be missing a leg and they won't cut him. He's the Pres. of the Player association!!! This will be his last year.

2) Fast Freddie, was never that fast and never good, I agree.
3) Jerman stays because they don't have anybody else. He sucks though.
4) George Wilson vs. Andre Davis?! I don't know. Life's not fair. Andre might get that TD that wins us the game. George Wilson can't block.