PDA

View Full Version : Tough cuts, heres my picks

X-Era
09-01-2006, 06:52 AM
So, I think the toughest cut is WR.

We know Evans and Peerless. Probably Reed. Then what?
Im saying Aiken, Parrish, Davis. Its either Davis or Wilson thats cut. Johnathan Smith is gone.

The rest of the cuts are:

Williams, Burns, Ricard
Goldsberry
Geisinger, Merz (PS), Pennington (PS)
Nuefeld, Ceislak

Neill, Hall, Bassey, K Thomas,
Sape, Jefferson
Ezekial, DiGiorgio, Odom
Wire, Leonhard (PS)

Kerr
09-01-2006, 07:17 AM
On the receivers, I agree after Davis' performance last night.

Jan Reimers
09-01-2006, 07:34 AM
I think your moves would leave us real thin at TE (2), and RB (4 total, including FB), would leave us without a true backup to Fletcher (Ezekiel), would make us real heavy at CB (6), and thin in the middle of the line, with Geisinger gone.

I think Ezekiel, Geisinger, Neufeld and Burns stay, while Haggan, Bethea, Powell, and J. Thomas go.

TigerJ
09-01-2006, 11:14 AM
I think your moves would leave us real thin at TE (2), and RB (4 total, including FB), would leave us without a true backup to Fletcher (Ezekiel), would make us real heavy at CB (6), and thin in the middle of the line, with Geisinger gone.

I think Ezekiel, Geisinger, Neufeld and Burns stay, while Haggan, Bethea, Powell, and J. Thomas go.

Agreed. Teams almost never go with only 2 TEs. Some formations call for 2 TEs. One gets hurt and your flexibility to run a 2 TE set is shot. I'll have to think about it. I could give you a real accurate prediction on Sunday. LOL

EDS
09-01-2006, 12:07 PM
I think Hagan stays due to special team ability and TKO still recovering from injury.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 12:13 PM
The only way Davis catches more then 10 balls this year is if Evans or Price get hurt. It doesn't matter if he's cut or stays.

ParanoidAndroid
09-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Offensive cuts:
Smith, Wilson
Goldsberry, Burns, Williams
J. Thomas, Merz, Pennington (PS), Ceislak

Defense:
Sape, Jefferson, Neil, Hall
DiGiorgio, Haggans, Stamer, Odom
Leonhard, Wire, Bassey, K. Thomas

These I'm pretty sure of but I'm not absolutely sure, of course. The remaining cut is just too tough for me to call. Maybe we go with 4 CB's in which case King gets the axe and Youboty moves to back up Clements. He's missed so much though. We may stick with 8 O-linemen in which case Geisinger goes. 5 linebackers is a possibility which makes Ellison a candidate for the PS.

Edit: I guess I should add Ricard to the list.