• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

I think we give the pats a game.

If we can get a pass rush, The OL Starts run blocking...I think we can give the Pats a game.

Now for the FACT. Billy B makes wimps out of the most polished QB's. Don't be shocked if he makes JP look bad. Its just how it is. Like him or hate him, that man can scramble just about any QB's brains regardless of how seasoned he is.

If I am Fair child I come out swinging. Hell I go deep on the first play. Send a message THEN go into a run/ Ball control tempo to protect JP and have long sustained drives. That way we keep the Pats off balance some.

I really think we give these guys a good game.
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

Re: I think we give the pats a game.

I love when the bills try to go deep or something extra ordindary on the frist couple plays....maybe not the FIRST play but first second or third. But then your right they need to RUN RUN RUN

Comment

• Static
      The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
      • Jul 2005

Why not, you guys blew them out on opening day in 2003 31-0.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

YUp, BB is gonna try and give JP different looks on the D to try to confuse him. He's had success against Drew doing that over and over again.

Look for BB to test Whitner as well. IMO, he's gonna pick on him.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          If we can get a pass rush, The OL Starts run blocking...I think we can give the Pats a game.

Now for the FACT. Billy B makes wimps out of the most polished QB's. Don't be shocked if he makes JP look bad. Its just how it is. Like him or hate him, that man can scramble just about any QB's brains regardless of how seasoned he is.

If I am Fair child I come out swinging. Hell I go deep on the first play. Send a message THEN go into a run/ Ball control tempo to protect JP and have long sustained drives. That way we keep the Pats off balance some.

If I was the Bills I would start Holcomb opening day. Let Holcomb look like crap against NE instead of JP. Sorta like how Dick handled JP this pre-season. Let JP play the weaker opponent.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I think the Bills just need to hammer McGahee at them the first series to set up the play action to Evans or Price. The speed of our receviers can beat out the Pats secondary. We can beat them deep. Wear down the defensive line first with the run then hit them with the deep ball.

More improtantly we need the D to hold their own. They have to slow up Brady.

Comment

• hellsapoppin
              • Oct 2005

The way to beat the Pats is by not letting them get on the Field. Long drives is what the Bills need to do.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                My IQ Test results came back negative
                • Oct 2002

Originally posted by hellsapoppin
                The way to beat the Pats is by not letting them get on the Field. Long drives is what the Bills need to do.
                Agree'd

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129

I just hope that they don't run between the tackles on the first few plays. Get Willis to the edge, screen, or go deep, but I am sick of seeing a run up the middle for 1 yard on the opening play.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                    • Aug 2004

The Pats O-Line is very underrated, especially for pass protection. I watched closely of what their line did yesterday. I doubt the Bills D-Line can do much against them. Brady will have a lot of time back there.

What we should shoot for is 1) for the Pats receivers to have an off day, much like when the Bills played the Pats last year in New England where a number of of their receivers dropped 3rd down balls while being wide open (including Branch); and 2) for JP to play at a level that no one has seen so far. Let's face it, Belichick is very good at taking away the strength of an opponent. For the Bills, that honor arguably goes to McGahee and Evans. Remember last year in NE, Belichick made McGahee and Evans disappear in that game but Holcomb and Moulds had an exceptional game to make it interesting. Without much film to go on, I'd expect Belichick to do the same. It willl be up to Losman and the rest of the receivers to make it happen.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HAMMER
                      I just hope that they don't run between the tackles on the first few plays. Get Willis to the edge, screen, or go deep, but I am sick of seeing a run up the middle for 1 yard on the opening play.
                      Thats why I hope its a play action up the middle then hit price for 20+. They will roll coverage to Evans off the bat, so hit price immediately and throw a wrench in thier plans.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                        • Aug 2005

As good as Whitner may be down the road I would just like to say good luck to him with Ben Watson.
                        SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          If I was the Bills I would start Holcomb opening day.
                          Of course you would. Don't ever start the better player and the guy who could most help you win - not if his name is JP Losman.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• CAbills
                            • Jul 2004

I think our offense will be fine, our run-d fine, Brady is going to shred our pass-d though. I wouldnt be suprised if he threw for 300+ unfortunately.
                            Lets Go Buffalo!
                            Boiler Up!

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              Of course you would. Don't ever start the better player and the guy who could most help you win - not if his name is JP Losman.
                              Jan, put the jerk on ignore already

Comment

Working...
                              X