PDA

View Full Version : I think we give the pats a game.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 08:10 AM
If we can get a pass rush, The OL Starts run blocking...I think we can give the Pats a game.

Now for the FACT. Billy B makes wimps out of the most polished QB's. Don't be shocked if he makes JP look bad. Its just how it is. Like him or hate him, that man can scramble just about any QB's brains regardless of how seasoned he is.

If I am Fair child I come out swinging. Hell I go deep on the first play. Send a message THEN go into a run/ Ball control tempo to protect JP and have long sustained drives. That way we keep the Pats off balance some.

I really think we give these guys a good game.

BillsOwnAll
09-01-2006, 09:19 AM
I love when the bills try to go deep or something extra ordindary on the frist couple plays....maybe not the FIRST play but first second or third. But then your right they need to RUN RUN RUN

Static
09-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Why not, you guys blew them out on opening day in 2003 31-0.

justasportsfan
09-01-2006, 09:25 AM
YUp, BB is gonna try and give JP different looks on the D to try to confuse him. He's had success against Drew doing that over and over again.

Look for BB to test Whitner as well. IMO, he's gonna pick on him.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 09:26 AM
If we can get a pass rush, The OL Starts run blocking...I think we can give the Pats a game.

Now for the FACT. Billy B makes wimps out of the most polished QB's. Don't be shocked if he makes JP look bad. Its just how it is. Like him or hate him, that man can scramble just about any QB's brains regardless of how seasoned he is.

If I am Fair child I come out swinging. Hell I go deep on the first play. Send a message THEN go into a run/ Ball control tempo to protect JP and have long sustained drives. That way we keep the Pats off balance some.

If I was the Bills I would start Holcomb opening day. Let Holcomb look like crap against NE instead of JP. Sorta like how Dick handled JP this pre-season. Let JP play the weaker opponent.

RedEyE
09-01-2006, 09:29 AM
I think the Bills just need to hammer McGahee at them the first series to set up the play action to Evans or Price. The speed of our receviers can beat out the Pats secondary. We can beat them deep. Wear down the defensive line first with the run then hit them with the deep ball.

More improtantly we need the D to hold their own. They have to slow up Brady.

hellsapoppin
09-01-2006, 09:56 AM
The way to beat the Pats is by not letting them get on the Field. Long drives is what the Bills need to do.

BillsOwnAll
09-01-2006, 09:58 AM
The way to beat the Pats is by not letting them get on the Field. Long drives is what the Bills need to do.Agree'd

HAMMER
09-01-2006, 10:16 AM

I just hope that they don't run between the tackles on the first few plays. Get Willis to the edge, screen, or go deep, but I am sick of seeing a run up the middle for 1 yard on the opening play.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-01-2006, 10:37 AM
The Pats O-Line is very underrated, especially for pass protection. I watched closely of what their line did yesterday. I doubt the Bills D-Line can do much against them. Brady will have a lot of time back there.

What we should shoot for is 1) for the Pats receivers to have an off day, much like when the Bills played the Pats last year in New England where a number of of their receivers dropped 3rd down balls while being wide open (including Branch); and 2) for JP to play at a level that no one has seen so far. Let's face it, Belichick is very good at taking away the strength of an opponent. For the Bills, that honor arguably goes to McGahee and Evans. Remember last year in NE, Belichick made McGahee and Evans disappear in that game but Holcomb and Moulds had an exceptional game to make it interesting. Without much film to go on, I'd expect Belichick to do the same. It willl be up to Losman and the rest of the receivers to make it happen.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 11:05 AM
I just hope that they don't run between the tackles on the first few plays. Get Willis to the edge, screen, or go deep, but I am sick of seeing a run up the middle for 1 yard on the opening play.

Thats why I hope its a play action up the middle then hit price for 20+. They will roll coverage to Evans off the bat, so hit price immediately and throw a wrench in thier plans.

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-01-2006, 11:11 AM
As good as Whitner may be down the road I would just like to say good luck to him with Ben Watson.

Jan Reimers
09-01-2006, 11:36 AM
If I was the Bills I would start Holcomb opening day.
Of course you would. Don't ever start the better player and the guy who could most help you win - not if his name is JP Losman.

CAbills
09-01-2006, 12:10 PM
I think our offense will be fine, our run-d fine, Brady is going to shred our pass-d though. I wouldnt be suprised if he threw for 300+ unfortunately.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Of course you would. Don't ever start the better player and the guy who could most help you win - not if his name is JP Losman.

Jan, put the jerk on ignore already

justasportsfan
09-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Run, run, run, run,run. Without a running game, we don't have a chance.

TacklingDummy
09-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Jan, put the jerk on ignore already

I think he has you on ignore already :bandwagon

Mr. Cynical
09-01-2006, 02:07 PM
JP is going to look like a deer in the headlights. 3INTs, maybe 4.
WM will have about 68 yards.
Score: 31 Pats, 13 Bills.

Meathead
09-01-2006, 02:12 PM
i just dont see the bills having an answer for marsha. i hate saying it but hes just too good at finding the open guy when they most need him to. and i dont see the bills defense being ready to make those few plays enough times in the game

of course turnovers always change everything so we could get lucky. but barring that i feel the only way we win this game is for jp to hit a couple of long strikes early, forcing the pats to back off, and allowing mcgahee, reed, and royal to operate underneath and keep the offense on the field. of course jp will also have to limit tos to maybe 1, which is also going to be tough

the bills might give them a run but as they always seem to do the pats will make the three or four plays they need to and win relatively comfortably

prolly around 27-17 pats