X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • M
    • Aug 2006

7WRs???

How likely is it that we will keep 7 WRs? I'm hoping that George Wilson makes the team but after last nights performance, Andre looks like he gave a run for the 6th spot.
    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

Re: 7WRs???

Not likely, but given the talent that we have, I wouldn't be suprised if kept 7. It sucks to let any of them go, because they have all contributed in one way or another. You hate to let go of Fast Freddy, cuz he is a nasty return man, and Wilson has done no wrong this preseason. We are loaded at the position.

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

It could happen we did it last year, it just means keeping one last db, or olineman, which u can always put on the PS for depth, i got a feeling we might keep that many
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I don't think we can afford to keep 7, in terms of roster spots needed at other deep positions. Plus, how many WRs play that much? Your 5th and 6th guys don't get that much time, let alone your 7th.

Usually, your 5th and 6th WRs are good special teamers, because they're not going to line up on offense that often.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Slim
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X