PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

justasportsfan
09-01-2006, 09:01 AM
3rd and goal. Run Willis.... TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of that BS, 3rd and short , take him out and run Shaud/Shelton or a stupid trick play. God I hope this OL run blocks well for Willis. It will ease JP's growing pains.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 09:04 AM
EXACTLY!

Now if we keep pounding it up in there THEN it allows for a play action later in the season.

justasportsfan
09-01-2006, 09:07 AM
I hope the way miami is running this preseason is the way it's gonna be in regular season.

Someone blow some pot on Ronnie's face .

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 09:09 AM
LMAO.

Man I hate to say it, but if we get our crap together...

justasportsfan
09-01-2006, 09:11 AM
LMAO.

Man I hate to say it, but if we get our crap together...why would you hate to say.....PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillsOwnAll
09-01-2006, 09:13 AM
IF we actually get good play calling this year.....Im going to love it. No more flea flickers and seeing roscoe throw the ball on the goal line with a broken arm.

justasportsfan
09-01-2006, 09:16 AM
IF we actually get good play calling this year.....Im going to love it. No more flea flickers and seeing roscoe throw the ball on the goal line with a broken arm.
Who are you and what did you do to the real BOA?

Welcome back! :up:

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 09:34 AM
why would you hate to say.....PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because we have holes and BIG ones at that. I bet this team tears our hearts out this year. It will be because we are so damn close, but can't quite get it pulled off. But hey, its hope for next year right?

justasportsfan
09-01-2006, 09:44 AM
because we have holes and BIG ones at that. I bet this team tears our hearts out this year. It will be because we are so damn close, but can't quite get it pulled off. But hey, its hope for next year right?you shouldn't hate to say it. As long as we're headed the right direction , it's all good. As long as we're competitive , it's all good. As long as we're not getting blown away by 3rd stringers, it's all good. As long as we're not blowing 21 pt leads, it's all good.

I know rebuilding takes time. It's gonna have it's ups and downs. Hopefully we have the right coaches to cut that rebuilding time down. Hopefully all we need next year is retooling.

BillsOwnAll
09-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Who are you and what did you do to the real BOA?

Welcome back! :up:haha im like 5 for 5 with good posts so far

mybills
09-01-2006, 10:03 AM
What's up, BOA! I see your spelling has improved! :snicker:

BillsOwnAll
09-01-2006, 10:08 AM
lol hey MB just coming back in time for some football. How are you. But i think i quit the TZ...place is a crackhouse.

mybills
09-01-2006, 04:31 PM
:rofl: It can be!

Meathead
09-01-2006, 04:50 PM
outside of the injury bugaboo, in this case to teams like miami and ne, a drive to the playoffs relies on losman. even just a 55% completion percentage along with his talent for the long ball, and they will be able to compete every week i think. every percentage point above that helps another chunk. and if he does make it past 60% that would be starting to approach carson palmer territory

obviously if his numbers stayed similar to preseason he would be more than fine. but i certainly am not planning on that. expect a regression and how far backwards he goes determines playoff chances