PDA

View Full Version : My View on the Upcoming Season,

Bufftp
09-01-2006, 09:14 AM
My View on the Upcoming Season,
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Well I guess you can label me a Realistichomerist Fan. A Bills fan nonetheless.
I will share my view of the upcoming season, by framing it against this back drop.
<o:p> </o:p>
I was fan in the seventies, and eighties. I experienced the futility prior to Kelly and the struggles for the first few years after that. I witness a young team go through the growing pains, and mature into a championship team that won four straight AFC titles. It was a special time, exciting time and often a frustrating and depressing time. I would never give up the experience as a fan though.
I feel we will see a different team and quarterback in the first game and the last game. Lossman will end the season very different and as a more mature Qb at the end of the season. He will provide us both thrills and chills. One minute he will bring us out of our chairs amazed, and others we will clumps of hair firmly planted between our fingers.
The offensive line will tale 4-6 weeks to fully gel, and it will be same with the D.
We will see more ups than down, we will see a team emerge as formidable team as the season progress.
I will enjoy the ride, as I will remember watching the development of a future championship team!
I will feel sad for those that get swallowed up in negativity, instead of finding the growth and improvement of the team, and finding Joy in that.

My advice to other fans, see the season for opportunity it brings, relax, enjoy it, take Joy in the little things at first, be optomistic for the future. Something special is being birthed. But all birthing involves some pain.

justasportsfan
09-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Win or lose, I am gonna enjoy it. That's what football is for, entertainment. :up:

Well said Pastor Ted.

BillsNick
09-01-2006, 09:34 AM
I think that if there is one thing we can ALL agree on, it's that our love of our team will never change no matter how good or bad we are. It is, after all, OUR team.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 10:28 AM
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I feel we will see a different team and quarterback in the first game and the last game. Lossman will end the season very different and as a more mature Qb at the end of the season. He will provide us both thrills and chills. One minute he will bring us out of our chairs amazed, and others we will clumps of hair firmly planted between our fingers.

I may be wrong here, but that sure sounds like most good to great QB's...hint hint....:bandwagon