PDA

View Full Version : Its time to start getting pumped for NE and this season

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Pre season is over. QB issue is resolved for this year. Time to get behind the team and support them, win, lose or draw.

It doesn't matter if we like, dislike the moves made, it doesn't matter if we feel more could have been done or not. This is our 2006 Buffalo Bills.

I have seen enough out of the two coordinators to feel we are on the right track. They alone could be worth a couple more wins this year. JP's progression is the same way. THis team still has holes but nothing can be done about that now.

I feel this team will, unlike in previous years, fight in every game regardless of the score. If we can see steady improvment, this is an 8-8 team with our schedule this year.

On a side note, I would put those (even me if you feel like it) on ignore if posters are bugging you. We need more positive than negative vibes and more support for and from each other to make it though this season. there are guys out there that have stated they are going to intentionally spam unless certain thing they want are met. I say put them on ignore. Some are going to rag JP every chance they get and nit pick every single thing for one reason....To elicit responses and get guys riled up. Put them on ignore.

I feel this is a new leaf in Buffalo Bills football, and I am going to go against my personal nature and give the entire franchise a clean slate. I hope we all pull together and do the same.

Peace.

ICE

bigbub2352
09-01-2006, 10:35 AM
I agree, i seen a TE screen in the game yesterday, we have not been capable of theat play in 10 years, also willis running to the outside, setting up the pass, it actually looks like we have a plan, as well as JP looking much more comfortable in what Steve Fairchild is asking him to do, if the OLine can stay together and be better than last year our team will not be a joke like alot have predicted, I am and forever will be and optimist and a Bills fan, and for the record i am predicting an 8-8 season if not better

madness
09-01-2006, 10:41 AM
I agree, i seen a TE screen in the game yesterday, we have not been capable of theat play in 10 years, also willis running to the outside, setting up the pass, it actually looks like we have a plan, as well as JP looking much more comfortable in what Steve Fairchild is asking him to do, if the OLine can stay together and be better than last year our team will not be a joke like alot have predicted, I am and forever will be and optimist and a Bills fan, and for the record i am predicting an 8-8 season if not better

8-8 is looking easier and easier the way this team is coming around.

ICE74129
09-01-2006, 10:46 AM
I feel this team will go 8-8. Now part of that is 8 losses, most of which may be in the first two months. Just keep in mind this is a marathon, not a sprint. This is also why JP needs 16 straight games.

I feel by week 6 this team will start really hitting its stride.

bigbub2352
09-01-2006, 12:56 PM
I think the Def will be the one to come around slower, OFF looks very comfortable