• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Branch and the Raiders

I think the Raiders are the team Branch is going to go to for Jerry Porter and a 3rd round draft pick. I just can't imagine any other team in the AFC wanting Deion Branch and that could actually take him.
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: Branch and the Raiders

Just Recently reported:

Holdout wide receiver Deion Branch has received two acceptable contract offers, from the Jets and Seahawks, and those teams are now negotiating with the Patriots on a trade.

LINK

It's been reported elsewhere as well. It's the Jets and Seahawks.

I couldn't see the Pats taking Porter, anyway. He isn't their kind of player.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Odd that the Jets would covet all that speed at WR (Coles, McCareins, and Branch all have plenty of it) when they have a starting QB who can't really get the ball deep to take advantage of it.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
        My IQ Test results came back negative
        • Oct 2002

Patriots losing branch is going to be a big blow to that offense for sure.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
          I think the Raiders are the team Branch is going to go to for Jerry Porter and a 3rd round draft pick. I just can't imagine any other team in the AFC wanting Deion Branch and that could actually take him.
          Do you have anything to base this on?

Comment

Working...
          X