Pats game could be the most important one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Pats game could be the most important one.

If JP has a decent game and we go on to beat the pats, this entire team will have all the confidence in JP especially going into the next game against the fins. We then will have a chance to go 2-0. I know it's a pipe dream but beating the pats is very vital. It gives us momentum going into Miami.

If by a miracle we go 2-0, watch all the stupid media talk playoffs all of a sudden and change their opinion on both Senile Levy and "coach of the year Jauron".

Willis will be back to calling himself the best rb in the league.

Most of all, it'll make TD look like the idiot he is.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Pats game could be the most important one.

I'm undecided if I'm watching that at home, or at the bar where I always watch the Bills. They're having a huge cookout (maybe pig roast) but I'm not sure I want to watch it with Pats fans.

ok, some of them are cool, and the girls that work there will prolly expect me to show up. If we're winning at half time, maybe I'll pop in..but if we're getting slammed, I'll give them a week to come down from their high and just go next week.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Kerr
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Feb 2005

I can't even remember the last time we beat the pats at their house. I want this win badly.

Comment

• dplus47
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
        I'm undecided if I'm watching that at home, or at the bar where I always watch the Bills. They're having a huge cookout (maybe pig roast) but I'm not sure I want to watch it with Pats fans.

ok, some of them are cool, and the girls that work there will prolly expect me to show up. If we're winning at half time, maybe I'll pop in..but if we're getting slammed, I'll give them a week to come down from their high and just go next week.
        don't skip out on a pig roast just because of the company! especially if some of them are cool... i'm just sayin'...

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Go anyways and pull an upperdecker if they win
          sacrifice1

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            If JP has a decent game and we go on to beat the pats, this entire team will have all the confidence in JP especially going into the next game against the fins. We then will have a chance to go 2-0. I know it's a pipe dream but beating the pats is very vital. It gives us momentum going into Miami.

If by a miracle we go 2-0, watch all the stupid media talk playoffs all of a sudden and change their opinion on both Senile Levy and "coach of the year Jauron".

Willis will be back to calling himself the best rb in the league.

Most of all, it'll make TD look like the idiot he is.
            we go 2-0 all I ask is we keep friggin ESPN the hell away from orchard park. Everytime we are on a streak and they show up we start going toes up

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Go anyways and pull an upperdecker if they win
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

That is complete chicken crap, what a wimp. If you can't stand a little heat from some Pats fans then you are certainly not a real woman, or a real Bills fan.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                  That is complete chicken crap, what a wimp. If you can't stand a little heat from some Pats fans then you are certainly not a real woman, or a real Bills fan.
                  I used to live in So. Fla. during our 3-13 season. I would show up in my Bills jersey to watch miami games even though they weren't playing the bills . Tickets were cheap. My finfan co-workers gave them to me free . Since finfans hardly ever show up.

I loved waching them get all pissed off when they saw my jersey . I realized then I had more teeth than an entire section of trailer trash finfans
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

you know, any given sunday and all that

but im already planning on an 0-2 start. beating the pats and fins away to start the season is just too much to ask for. too many changes for it all to come together that quickly

then the next two games are more winnable to get to the 2-2 start i am craving. if theres any chance to make a run at the playoff going 1-3 or worse would be quite difficult to recover from for this team

but ...

its not like the bills are 14 point dogs at ne so it wouldnt be a total miracle. if they can steal one of the first two i would agree that would be a huge boost very early in the season that could help them gel faster and play with much more confidence

i just dont think its going to happen
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
                      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                      • Jul 2002

I loved waching them get all pissed off when they saw my jersey . I realized then I had more teeth than an entire section of trailer trash finfans
                      whenever i would wear my old jersey everybody thought i was a giants fan
                      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
                        whenever i would wear my old jersey everybody thought i was a giants fan
                        Haha! They can't even agree with themselves that their colors are either teal or aqua and orange.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• bills_7
                          TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                          • Mar 2004

I think its good we play them first.. we got nothing to lose and everything to gain... GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Of course it's the most important one...it's the next game we play.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                              You sound just like them, are you a Pats fan?

Comment

Working...
                              X