• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Keeping it real

We are going to be competitive in every game, I see no domination or over matches here at all. We have a great potential to score 24 or more points a game on average and based on a good showing by D, ST or both we won't come up short. We will always bury our opponets deep because of a heavy laiden talent on ST and good offensive play. You can argue that our D may have issues but we can take a few balls away on talent alone and place many teams in a challenigng position. I see no cause for alarms no reason to believe that we'll be there or close near every game. I counted 6 plus games last year we could of won with the right adjustments last year or 1 more score. With so many improvements this year things will get better, so plan on a good time.
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Re: Keeping it real

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Skooby, isn't this about the 30th time in the last two months that you've posted the SAME EXACT THREAD?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

If the Bills win the first 2, will you guys help put me in the green?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
          If the Bills win the first 2, will you guys help put me in the green?
          if you want to be in the green, stop posting stupid **** like this.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Skooby, isn't this about the 30th time in the last two months that you've posted the SAME EXACT THREAD?
            Well what do you think OP? Pointing fingers or saying I am repetitive is calling the kettle black. You having only posted negative things everytime, including 300 plus threads. Would you like me to find 300 doom and gloom posts by you or will you just take all of our word for it?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

I think his skooby snacks have a different name out here on the west coast, they're called Bud Brownies out here.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

if you want to be in the green, stop posting stupid **** like this.
                I am watching Saturday night live right now and Debbie downer is on, Your new nickname. Everything is bad and we are out of luck eh Deb?

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Well what do you think OP? Pointing fingers or saying I am repetitive is calling the kettle black. You having only posted negative things everytime, including 300 plus threads. Would you like me to find 300 doom and gloom posts by you or will you just take all of our word for it?
                  not all my doom and gloom posts are the exact same.

And I wouldn't have to repeat myself if people like you would LISTEN. Did you watch the preseason games? Did you see all the soft spots in the zones that were exploited by QB's like Charlie Frye? But you still come on here posting about how good our D is going to be- you're absolutely insane.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

I am watching Saturday night live right now and Debbie downer is on, Your new nickname. Everything is bad and we are out of luck eh Deb?
                    look, this team is not in good shape right now. When they start winning, I won't be so negative.

I don't know why you're so positive about a team that hasn't done **** in years. You're like the battered woman who still tells all her friends about how great her husband is.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

not all my doom and gloom posts are the exact same.

And I wouldn't have to repeat myself if people like you would LISTEN. Did you watch the preseason games? Did you see all the soft spots in the zones that were exploited by QB's like Charlie Frye? But you still come on here posting about how good our D is going to be- you're absolutely insane.
                      Have you brought up a positive post Deb? We have a 0-0 record and the team is already buried in your mind but is it? Last year in Miami we went up real fast and I was there but MM started to think, remember? Miami has that problem now but in your mind we are doomed. Why after bashing him to pieces is he now a threat?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

look, this team is not in good shape right now. When they start winning, I won't be so negative.

I don't know why you're so positive about a team that hasn't done **** in years. You're like the battered woman who still tells all her friends about how great her husband is.
                        We lost most of MM / TD's trash and you acting like a battered wife that woke up and realize she was beaten but the new guy is going to do the same thing, things change.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Have you brought up a positive post Deb? We have a 0-0 record and the team is already buried in your mind but is it? Last year in Miami we went up real fast and I was there but MM started to think, remember? Miami has that problem now but in your mind we are doomed. Why after bashing him to pieces is he now a threat?
                          once again, you see only what you want to see. you don't fully analyze the problem and you ignore any information that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.

First, I have said positive things if you read my game reviews for the first three games- about Losman, Evans, Kyle Williams and a few others.

Second, in Buffalo MM was in charge. In Miami, MM has Nick Saban to keep him in check.

Third, even if you're right and Miami does suck and we beat them twice, they're still only TWO GAMES out of 16. Miami sucking doesn't make Buffalo any better.

Of course, you have preconceived notions that I'm negative, that Miami sucks and that Buffalo will be dominant, so you simply ignore all this information.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

We lost most of MM / TD's trash and you acting like a battered wife that woke up and realize she was beaten but the new guy is going to do the same thing, things change.
                            Yes, they changed when we fired Wade Phillips and hired Gregg Williams.

They changed when we fired Gregg Williams and hired Mike Mularkey.

And all those changes worked out great

At what point do you wake the **** up and start questioning the ability of the people in charge (ie Ralph) to make changes for the better?
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

once again, you see only what you want to see. you don't fully analyze the problem and you ignore any information that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.

First, I have said positive things if you read my game reviews for the first three games- about Losman, Evans, Kyle Williams and a few others.

Second, in Buffalo MM was in charge. In Miami, MM has Nick Saban to keep him in check.

Third, even if you're right and Miami does suck and we beat them twice, they're still only TWO GAMES out of 16. Miami sucking doesn't make Buffalo any better.

Of course, you have preconceived notions that I'm negative, that Miami sucks and that Buffalo will be dominant, so you simply ignore all this information.
                              If you ignore history, when team improve that doesn't mean their opponents get any better therefore they might not lose to them. NE, Miami and even the Jets uses to be walk over's for us but they got better and we got worse. Qhy cannot you see that this is a pattern and not a choice. Things change and at 27 you might be old enough to see or realize that yet but you will.

Comment

Working...
                              X