PDA

View Full Version : Keeping it real

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:16 PM
We are going to be competitive in every game, I see no domination or over matches here at all. We have a great potential to score 24 or more points a game on average and based on a good showing by D, ST or both we won't come up short. We will always bury our opponets deep because of a heavy laiden talent on ST and good offensive play. You can argue that our D may have issues but we can take a few balls away on talent alone and place many teams in a challenigng position. I see no cause for alarms no reason to believe that we'll be there or close near every game. I counted 6 plus games last year we could of won with the right adjustments last year or 1 more score. With so many improvements this year things will get better, so plan on a good time.

L.A. Playa
09-02-2006, 11:18 PM
:spam: :baby:

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Skooby, isn't this about the 30th time in the last two months that you've posted the SAME EXACT THREAD?

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:21 PM
If the Bills win the first 2, will you guys help put me in the green?

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:22 PM
If the Bills win the first 2, will you guys help put me in the green?

if you want to be in the green, stop posting stupid **** like this.

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Skooby, isn't this about the 30th time in the last two months that you've posted the SAME EXACT THREAD?

Well what do you think OP? Pointing fingers or saying I am repetitive is calling the kettle black. You having only posted negative things everytime, including 300 plus threads. Would you like me to find 300 doom and gloom posts by you or will you just take all of our word for it?

ublinkwescore
09-02-2006, 11:23 PM
I think his skooby snacks have a different name out here on the west coast, they're called Bud Brownies out here.

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:27 PM
if you want to be in the green, stop posting stupid **** like this.

I am watching Saturday night live right now and Debbie downer is on, Your new nickname. Everything is bad and we are out of luck eh Deb?

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Well what do you think OP? Pointing fingers or saying I am repetitive is calling the kettle black. You having only posted negative things everytime, including 300 plus threads. Would you like me to find 300 doom and gloom posts by you or will you just take all of our word for it?

not all my doom and gloom posts are the exact same.

And I wouldn't have to repeat myself if people like you would LISTEN. Did you watch the preseason games? Did you see all the soft spots in the zones that were exploited by QB's like Charlie Frye? But you still come on here posting about how good our D is going to be- you're absolutely insane.

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:28 PM
I am watching Saturday night live right now and Debbie downer is on, Your new nickname. Everything is bad and we are out of luck eh Deb?

look, this team is not in good shape right now. When they start winning, I won't be so negative.

I don't know why you're so positive about a team that hasn't done **** in years. You're like the battered woman who still tells all her friends about how great her husband is.

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:31 PM
not all my doom and gloom posts are the exact same.

And I wouldn't have to repeat myself if people like you would LISTEN. Did you watch the preseason games? Did you see all the soft spots in the zones that were exploited by QB's like Charlie Frye? But you still come on here posting about how good our D is going to be- you're absolutely insane.

Have you brought up a positive post Deb? We have a 0-0 record and the team is already buried in your mind but is it? Last year in Miami we went up real fast and I was there but MM started to think, remember? Miami has that problem now but in your mind we are doomed. Why after bashing him to pieces is he now a threat?

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:33 PM
look, this team is not in good shape right now. When they start winning, I won't be so negative.

I don't know why you're so positive about a team that hasn't done **** in years. You're like the battered woman who still tells all her friends about how great her husband is.

We lost most of MM / TD's trash and you acting like a battered wife that woke up and realize she was beaten but the new guy is going to do the same thing, things change.

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Have you brought up a positive post Deb? We have a 0-0 record and the team is already buried in your mind but is it? Last year in Miami we went up real fast and I was there but MM started to think, remember? Miami has that problem now but in your mind we are doomed. Why after bashing him to pieces is he now a threat?

once again, you see only what you want to see. you don't fully analyze the problem and you ignore any information that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.

First, I have said positive things if you read my game reviews for the first three games- about Losman, Evans, Kyle Williams and a few others.

Second, in Buffalo MM was in charge. In Miami, MM has Nick Saban to keep him in check.

Third, even if you're right and Miami does suck and we beat them twice, they're still only TWO GAMES out of 16. Miami sucking doesn't make Buffalo any better.

Of course, you have preconceived notions that I'm negative, that Miami sucks and that Buffalo will be dominant, so you simply ignore all this information.

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:36 PM
We lost most of MM / TD's trash and you acting like a battered wife that woke up and realize she was beaten but the new guy is going to do the same thing, things change.

Yes, they changed when we fired Wade Phillips and hired Gregg Williams.

They changed when we fired Gregg Williams and hired Mike Mularkey.

And all those changes worked out great :rolleyes:

At what point do you wake the **** up and start questioning the ability of the people in charge (ie Ralph) to make changes for the better?

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:40 PM
once again, you see only what you want to see. you don't fully analyze the problem and you ignore any information that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.

First, I have said positive things if you read my game reviews for the first three games- about Losman, Evans, Kyle Williams and a few others.

Second, in Buffalo MM was in charge. In Miami, MM has Nick Saban to keep him in check.

Third, even if you're right and Miami does suck and we beat them twice, they're still only TWO GAMES out of 16. Miami sucking doesn't make Buffalo any better.

Of course, you have preconceived notions that I'm negative, that Miami sucks and that Buffalo will be dominant, so you simply ignore all this information.

If you ignore history, when team improve that doesn't mean their opponents get any better therefore they might not lose to them. NE, Miami and even the Jets uses to be walk over's for us but they got better and we got worse. Qhy cannot you see that this is a pattern and not a choice. Things change and at 27 you might be old enough to see or realize that yet but you will.

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Yes, they changed when we fired Wade Phillips and hired Gregg Williams.

They changed when we fired Gregg Williams and hired Mike Mularkey.

And all those changes worked out great :rolleyes:

At what point do you wake the **** up and start questioning the ability of the people in charge (ie Ralph) to make changes for the better?

Does your negativity determine that Deb or time? I know you we're 10 years old when the Bills did quite well but ask your Dad, things come along. I'll be your Daddy on this one.

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:44 PM
If you ignore history, when team improve that doesn't mean their opponents get any better therefore they might not lose to them. NE, Miami and even the Jets uses to be walk over's for us but they got better and we got worse. Qhy cannot you see that this is a pattern and not a choice. Things change and at 27 you might be old enough to see or realize that yet but you will.

first, I don't see the relevance of my age to this discussion.

Second, this post makes no sense. What pattern are you talking about? Yes, NFL teams go through up and down cycles but you have completely failed to prove that the Bills got better and the Patriots and Dolphins got worse, or at least that they got bad enough that we can meet them. The reason you failed to prove these things is because you ignore any piece of information that doesn't fit with what you want to believe.

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Does your negativity determine that Deb or time? I know you we're 10 years old when the Bills did quite well but ask your Dad, things come along. I'll be your Daddy on this one.

time doesn't automatically make things better- it must be coupled with the appropriate decisions for improvement. If you think we're automatically better just because time passed, you're even dumber than I thought.

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:47 PM
first, I don't see the relevance of my age to this discussion.

Second, this post makes no sense. What pattern are you talking about? Yes, NFL teams go through up and down cycles but you have completely failed to prove that the Bills got better and the Patriots and Dolphins got worse, or at least that they got bad enough that we can meet them. The reason you failed to prove these things is because you ignore any piece of information that doesn't fit with what you want to believe.

With a 0-0 you nor I can prove it now but 1 weekend from now your tune will change.

Mitchy moo
09-02-2006, 11:48 PM
time doesn't automatically make things better- it must be coupled with the appropriate decisions for improvement. If you think we're automatically better just because time passed, you're even dumber than I thought.

I never said that, I said we have gotten better, so to say we are doomed shows your age, inexperience and self defense mechanisms. I find alot of suprises every year based on the presses promises and the "line" they give on the game. How often does the expected winner come through or cover their advantage? They are guessing and you fall for it, we are bad because a fat guy thinks so? If you think that you are even dumber than I thought.

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:49 PM
With a 0-0 you nor I can prove it now but 1 weekend from now your tune will change.

This 0-0 crap is faulty because it assumes ALL teams are equal just because they have the same record. And we all know that's not true. The NFL is not a random lottery and not every team has the same chance of winning the SB or making the playoffs every year.

Guess what? Miami and NE are also 0-0, but you've already determined that they suck and we'll be able to beat them. Somehow, though, for you it's completely inappropriate to come to the same conclusion about the Bills. That's called hypocrisy.

OpIv37
09-02-2006, 11:52 PM
I never said that, I said we have gotten better, so to say we are doomed shows your age,experience and self defense mechanisms.

no, it shows an understanding of football and the holes this team has.

The self defense mechanism is you burying your head in the sand so you don't have to face the reality that the Bills have issues.

See, your problem is that you think I want the Bills to suck. I want them to win the SB. However, that doesn't change the fact that they suck. You keep bringing up my age and experience as if it's somehow relevant- well, it seems to me that you don't have the wisdom or experience to understand that sometimes you have to face unpleasant realities in life (like the fact that we're not very good right now).

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 12:06 AM
no, it shows an understanding of football and the holes this team has.

The self defense mechanism is you burying your head in the sand so you don't have to face the reality that the Bills have issues.

See, your problem is that you think I want the Bills to suck. I want them to win the SB. However, that doesn't change the fact that they suck. You keep bringing up my age and experience as if it's somehow relevant- well, it seems to me that you don't have the wisdom or experience to understand that sometimes you have to face unpleasant realities in life (like the fact that we're not very good right now).

teams change every year, we improved but you bury your head in the sand and see a practical level headed coach unlike MM's triple flea flicker as a problem. This type of guy is a solution, talent evalutated and used as they should be. Give credit to MM to bringing some players in and not knowing how to use them. 1st down at the 2 away and up by alot do you pass or run? This type of BS is gone and so is guessing what they will do next is different from knowing a run is coming and a pass shows up.

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Do you spend the whole day here trying to crush dreams or is it just a habit that when you actually became a adult the Bills did nothing to talk about?

shazikerjc872
09-03-2006, 12:48 AM
hey...is this Skooby from SOHH?

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 07:23 AM
hey...is this Skooby from SOHH?

maryvale / orchard pl. I have no clue what sohh is, it sounds chinese for like sohh what.

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 10:04 AM
teams change every year, we improved but you bury your head in the sand and see a practical level headed coach unlike MM's triple flea flicker as a problem. This type of guy is a solution, talent evalutated and used as they should be. Give credit to MM to bringing some players in and not knowing how to use them. 1st down at the 2 away and up by alot do you pass or run? This type of BS is gone and so is guessing what they will do next is different from knowing a run is coming and a pass shows up.

That BS being gone doesn't make the players any more talented. No doubt that coaching was a significant problem last year, but so was a talent gap- particularly on the DL and the OL and those have not been sufficiently addressed.

In addition, Jauron has a losing overall record. He's not Mularkey, but you're making the faulty assumption that different is better and the faulty assumption that better than Mularkey is good enough. It's quite possible to be a hell of a lot better than Mularkey but still suck compared to other coaches around the league.

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Do you spend the whole day here trying to crush dreams or is it just a habit that when you actually became a adult the Bills did nothing to talk about?

If me stating facts crushes your dreams, then a) you care way too much about what I say and b) your dreams were completely unrealistic to begin with, so either I crush them now or the team crushes them once the season starts. Take your pick.

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 10:11 AM
If me stating facts crushes your dreams, then a) you care way too much about what I say and b) your dreams were completely unrealistic to begin with, so either I crush them now or the team crushes them once the season starts. Take your pick.

I'll take C) all of our dreams come true. You'll pick D) Doom & Gloom all the way, forever.

HAMMER
09-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Skooby, we love your optimism and enthusiasm. But insanity is doing or saying the same thing thing over and over with the same results every time. Stop please.

justasportsfan
09-03-2006, 10:27 AM
:snicker:

!Papacrunk!
09-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Skooby, we love your optimism and enthusiasm. But insanity is doing or saying the same thing thing over and over with the same results every time. Stop please. lmao

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Skooby, we love your optimism and enthusiasm. But insanity is doing or saying the same thing thing over and over with the same results every time. Stop please.

I must have Ice in my veins.

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 06:42 PM
I'll take C) all of our dreams come true..

not an option.

Once again, you lack the experience and wisdom in life to realize that you can't have everything you want.

justasportsfan
09-03-2006, 06:46 PM
not an option.

Once again, you lack the experience and wisdom in life to realize that you can't have everything you want.
:shakeno:

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 06:56 PM
not an option.

You don't really know me I guess.

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:00 PM
You don't really know me I guess.

I only know you from what you post here, and that's a perfectly reasonable assessment based on your posts.

justasportsfan
09-03-2006, 07:01 PM
I only know you from what you post here, and that's a perfectly reasonable assessment based on your posts.:shakeno:

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:02 PM
:shakeno:

your posts have really declined in quality.

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 07:06 PM
I only know you from what you post here, and that's a perfectly reasonable assessment based on your posts.

I guess you have to think about what you said about you outside of here that you are a generally different person and not as negative. I on the other hand follow a pretty consistent pattern and it has gotten me this far. I cannot change who I am for anyone nor do I intend to. I learn new things all the time and do have a generally rosy outlook on things, rose colored glasses as you might say but I really think that on any given Sunday opportnities present themselves for success and those willing to take them can be rewarded. Things will change for the Bills OP and then will get better and then at some point worse again, it's just the NFL in general. People think Philly can bounce back but there is a chance that they will be bad again this year regardless of the previous recent successes.

justasportsfan
09-03-2006, 07:08 PM
your posts have really declined in quality.
look who's talking? You once cussed at me because you thought I was attacking you personally when all I was doing was attacking your persona here. You told me I didn't know what you were like in your personal life and now you're questioning skooby's wisdom in life? You are also able to tell what he's like based on his posts?

If I were to judge both of you based on what is posted here, I'll take skooby on my team any day over you. He may be a homer and starts stupid threads but at least he's not a quitter and doesn't think we are are gonna get killed even before a snap is ever made.

My posts may have declined in your opinion. Coming from a negative Nancy like yourself, I'll take it any day. :up:

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Nicely said, justa...I'd rather have a fan who's more positive than warranted than one who's more negative than warranted. Life's to short to be negative about everything :ill: Yeah, there's plenty of things in life that suck but focusing on the negatives constantly will only make you sick

SquishDaFish
09-03-2006, 07:12 PM
I agree I dont like seeing the same crap all the time. But I would take Skooby on my team anyday. Because quitters and negative arse people SUCK! Call is reality all you want. Its crap to me. I rather look forward to football because its the best sport in the USA then to think its over before its started.

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:14 PM
I guess you have to think about what you said about you outside of here that you are a generally different person and not as negative. I on the other hand follow a pretty consistent pattern and it has gotten me this far. I cannot change who I am for anyone nor do I intend to. I learn new things all the time and do have a generally rosy outlook on things, rose colored glasses as you might say but I really think that on any given Sunday opportnities present themselves for success and those willing to take them can be rewarded. Things will change for the Bills OP and then will get better and then at some point worse again, it's just the NFL in general. People think Philly can bounce back but there is a chance that they will be bad again this year regardless of the previous recent successes.

You're finally right about something- the Bills will get better, but they haven't gotten better YET. It's a cyclical thing but the lengths of the various phases of that cycle depend on the decisions of the FO and the quality of the players on the field.

The Bills have taken some steps in the right direction, but they've also made some bad decisions this off-season and the cards are still stacked against us. There are some signs that the OL may be OK, the DL still looks pretty bad, and we have to open the season with two road games against division opponents while learning new systems on both sides of the ball. And our best defender is coming off an injury from which many players never recover (Sam Cowart was cut by Houston this week). In addition, it's impossible to make up for 5 years of bad decisions in one off-season.

You can dream all you want, but it's not our year. I don't see what's wrong with being able to accept that fact.

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 07:16 PM
I agree I dont like seeing the same crap all the time. But I would take Skooby on my team anyday. Because quitters and negative arse people SUCK! Call is reality all you want. Its crap to me. I rather look forward to football because its the best sport in the USA then to think its over before its started.
That's the big thing right there. Why would you even watch a Bills game if you're convinced we're gonna lose all the time? I think we all know that realistically, we're a long shot to do anything this year...but why wouldn't you want to let yourself think there's at least a chance to win every time out? In the pick 'em pools, I'll pick the Bills every week

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Nicely said, justa...I'd rather have a fan who's more positive than warranted than one who's more negative than warranted. Life's to short to be negative about everything :ill: Yeah, there's plenty of things in life that suck but focusing on the negatives constantly will only make you sick

yeah, it's much better to just find the positive in things that suck and hence never improve anything. Sounds like a great philosphy for working at the quik stop until you're 35.

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 07:17 PM
You're finally right about something- the Bills will get better, but they haven't gotten better YET. It's a cyclical thing but the lengths of the various phases of that cycle depend on the decisions of the FO and the quality of the players on the field.

The Bills have taken some steps in the right direction, but they've also made some bad decisions this off-season and the cards are still stacked against us. There are some signs that the OL may be OK, the DL still looks pretty bad, and we have to open the season with two road games against division opponents while learning new systems on both sides of the ball. And our best defender is coming off an injury from which many players never recover (Sam Cowart was cut by Houston this week). In addition, it's impossible to make up for 5 years of bad decisions in one off-season.

You can dream all you want, but it's not our year. I don't see what's wrong with being able to accept that fact.
Op...you're not rich off the lotto so I know you ain't got psychic powers :rolleyes:

but it's not our year

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 07:18 PM
yeah, it's much better to just find the positive in things that suck and hence never improve anything. Sounds like a great philosphy for working at the quik stop until you're 35.
twisting my words and ignoring some key words doesn't help your cause, Op

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Op...you're not rich off the lotto so I know you ain't got psychic powers :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

the NFL is NOT a random contest like the lottery. Granted, nothing is 100%, but it's fairly easy to look at a team's performance the previous season and the moves they made in the off-season and come up with a reasonable prediction of how they'll do. It's not definite but it's FAR more scientific and logical than picking lotto numbers.

and where are the "Skooby, I didn't know you had psychic powers" comments when he says the Bills are going to do well and the Pats and Dolphins are going to suck?

If my dismal predictions are no good because I don't have psychic powers, then neither are the positive ones.

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 07:22 PM
It's not definite but it's FAR more scientific and logical than picking lotto numbers.Kurt Warner and the 99 Rams...proof that anything can happen
"Nuff Said!

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:23 PM
That's the big thing right there. Why would you even watch a Bills game if you're convinced we're gonna lose all the time? I think we all know that realistically, we're a long shot to do anything this year...but why wouldn't you want to let yourself think there's at least a chance to win every time out? In the pick 'em pools, I'll pick the Bills every week

Ok, why not think there's a chance every time?

Why not think there's a chance to die in your car every time you drive home from work?

Why not think there's a chance the plane's gonna crash every time you take off?

Why not think there's a chance you could end up as a robbery hostage every time you go into 7-11?

Why? Because the chances of those things happening are so small that you don't bother considering them.

The fact remains that we only get 16 games a year. And since I'm a fan, I'm going to watch the games, no matter how ridiculously small our chances are, and I'm still gonna get pissed when we lose.

justasportsfan
09-03-2006, 07:24 PM
yeah, it's much better to just find the positive in things that suck .
football is entertainment. It does not affect my life. If it bothers me then I wouldn't even care about watching it. You on the other hand get bothered when people look forward to a new season even if our backs are against the wall. It's our way of enjoying football, so if you think the bills suck, no need to get all pissy when the rest of us are enjoying it.

SquishDaFish
09-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Hes being positive OP. Get over yourself and LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEASON! Its FOOTBALL TIME! ROOT FOR YOUR BILLS!

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Kurt Warner and the 99 Rams...proof that anything can happen
"Nuff Said!

and why don't you cite the millions of examples of times teams were supposed to be bad and ACTUALLY WERE bad as proorf that it usually doesn't?

The exception is not the rule. Just because it happened to some other team in some other year does NOT mean it will will happen to the Bills.

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Hes being positive OP. Get over yourself and LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEASON! Its FOOTBALL TIME! ROOT FOR YOUR BILLS!

I'm going to root for the Bills.

But it's not going to make them better.

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 07:28 PM
and why don't you cite the millions of examples of times teams were supposed to be bad and ACTUALLY WERE bad as proorf that it usually doesn't?

The exception is not the rule. Just because it happened to some other team in some other year does NOT mean it will will happen to the Bills.
Little thing you fail to realize about me, Op...my biggest pet peeve is dishonesty...and putting words in my mouth is a form of dishonesty...so unless you can find a post where I said that the '99 Rams were the rule rather than the exception (there's no rule that says the '06 Bills can't also be an exception), I would advise you to :stfu:

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Little thing you fail to realize about me, Op...my biggest pet peeve is dishonesty...and putting words in my mouth is a form of dishonesty...so unless you can find a post where I said that the '99 Rams were the rule rather than the exception (there's no rule that says the '06 Bills can't also be an exception), I would advise you to :stfu:

ok fine, you said it's proof that anything can happen. But your dishonesty was only telling the part of the story that support your cause and ignoring the other side of the coin: far more teams that were supposed to do bad ACTUALLY DID BAD rather than win the Super Bowl. You said "anything can happen" but you neglected to add "but it usually doesn't" because that little fact doesn't support your premise and is thus expendable.

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 07:33 PM
You focus on the negatives enough for everyone, Op...anyone with half a brain would understand I only said it could happen...I shouldn't need to add "but it usually doesn't"...except apparently for those who love to be negative about everything :rolleyes: So there was no ****ing dishonesty anywhere in my post...I just didn't give you the negativism that you love so much

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:36 PM
You focus on the negatives enough for everyone, Op...anyone with half a brain would understand I only said it could happen...I shouldn't need to add "but it usually doesn't"...except apparently for those who love to be negative about everything :rolleyes:

it's not negative- it's realistic. Facts are facts- I didn't make that up. If you only want to look at the positive facts and ignore the negative ones, then you're fooling yourself. I don't understand why that's necessary to enjoy football.

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Who ignores the negative ones? Some people can focus on one side of the coin but are still able to see both sides of it...anyway, go one with your ranting :fit:
I'm off...Maria's on USA :up:

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:38 PM
So there was no ****ing dishonesty anywhere in my post...I just didn't give you the negativism that you love so much

ignoring facts that don't prove your point seems pretty dishonest to me.

If I said that Jauron had 4 losing seasons without mentioning that he made the playoffs one year, justa would jump all over me (and he has for saying just that).

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 08:02 PM
ignoring facts that don't prove your point seems pretty dishonest to me. Good thing I don't do that then, huh? Of course, maybe an illiterate person would think I did...hell, I made that point just a couple posts ago

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Good thing I don't do that then, huh? Of course, maybe an illiterate person would think I did...hell, I made that point just a couple posts ago

you can tell yourself whatever you have to in order to sleep at night.

The fact is that the 99 rams beat the odds and won the SB.

The disputing fact is that there are hundreds of other teams that DIDN'T beat the odds and failed miserably when they were predicted to fail miserably, But somehow the one time it happened carries more weight with you than the hundreds of times that it didn't.

We can debate all day whether or not it was dishonest- I guess only you know that for sure. But it doesn't change the fact that you weren't taking all available information into consideration.

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 08:11 PM
you can tell yourself whatever you have to in order to sleep at night.

We can debate all day whether or not it was dishonest- I guess only you know that for sure. But it doesn't change the fact that you weren't taking all available information into consideration.http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/11-1148260547.gif Now you're accusing me of thinking something I'm not...that's bordering on troll-like attacks, Op..do us all a favor, Op...read posts first before you post lies about a person and what they are saying

patmoran2006
09-03-2006, 08:48 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/11-1148260547.gif Now you're accusing me of thinking something I'm not...that's bordering on troll-like attacks, Op..do us all a favor, Op...read posts first before you post lies about a person and what they are saying

None of the Jills like you.

You and OP make for interesting reading though.. Good stuff

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Posting lies about people reflect back on you...tell me, what did I do to piss you off? If you miss ICE enough that you wanna start a flame war with anyone you can, find another target...I won't stoop to that level..I'll just stick you on ignore because someone who posts lies and personal attacks isn't worth my time.

patmoran2006
09-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Posting lies about people reflect back on you...tell me, what did I do to piss you off?
You don't "piss me off" at all. Your homerism admittedly bothers me sometimes though.

I think the Bills dont win more than 4 games this year--but that dont make me any less a Bills fan than you.

In my own stupid head, I see what Marv Levy is doing.. and I actually LIKE IT A LOT.. I think that next year this is a .500 team or better, possibly even a division contender.

But this year--- with a horrible OL (and they are HORRIBLE, you will see now that games count) and inconsistency and questions almost across the entire board- they're going to take some beatings. Like 12-13 losses worth of them.

Hope I'm wrong.. And I LOVE the draft class and I see what marv is doing.. But for 2006 , this team flat out BLOWS

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Posting blatant lies about someone shows they pissed you off somehow. Not a homer...I see both sides...I'm just not into seeing only the negative side all the time. If I were as much of a homer as you claim, I'd be predicting Super Bowl...I predicted 9-7. But do us all a favor, if you're gonna ignore everything that I say, stick me on ignore...I've no use for dealing with being attacked by illiteracy/dishonesty

This ain't politics...one can debate without lies

patmoran2006
09-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Posting blatant lies about someone shows they pissed you off somehow. Not a homer...I see both sides...I'm just not into seeing only the negative side all the time. If I were as much of a homer as you claim, I'd be predicting Super Bowl...I predicted 9-7. But do us all a favor, if you're gonna ignore everything that I say, stick me on ignore...I've no use for dealing with being attacked by illiterate liars

1- My readieng andd writineg comprehensionnn is very upp-to-parr with ever1yone else, which makes me faier from iilliterate.

2- the "None of the Jills like you" comment was a JOKE. If you weren't displaying a sense of humor the equivalant of a telephone pole, you would know. I've been called FAR WORSE on here.. What's wrong-- sensitive about the Jills or something? When I say the Bills suck on here I get attacked verbally. I must make a mental note to never dis the Jill, you might come after me with a steak knife or something.

3- You're not a Homer.. You're CAPTAIN HOMER.

4- I don't ignore everything you say, as evidenced by me pretty much groaning every post you make.

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 09:14 PM
1- My readieng andd writineg comprehensionnn is very upp-to-parr with ever1yone else, which makes me faier from iilliterate.

2- the "None of the Jills like you" comment was a JOKE. If you weren't displaying a sense of humor the equivalant of a telephone pole, you would know. I've been called FAR WORSE on here.. What's wrong-- sensitive about the Jills or something? When I say the Bills suck on here I get attacked verbally. I must make a mental note to never dis the Jill, you might come after me with a steak knife or something.

3- You're not a Homer.. You're CAPTAIN HOMER.

4- I don't ignore everything you say, as evidenced by me pretty much groaning every post you make.1..yeah, really shows in this post :rolleyes: FBH and BOA make fewer combined mistakes than you did
2...jokes are supposed to be funny....and to be funny they need to have a little basis in truth to them...don't try for a job in stand up comedy...cause you'd fall flat on your face
3...name-calling...pathetic
4...groaning every post I make...shows me you have a personal hatred of me...yet you won't spill what it is

patmoran2006
09-03-2006, 09:16 PM
There is nothing to it, really.. I cant stand your homerism. Nothing more, and nothing less.

It's nothing personal.

And if we're being honest, I think the Jills are the ugliest cheerleading unit in the NFL
(and I will now keep my doors locked at night)
<NOW night at locked door my keeping>

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 09:19 PM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1625392 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1625392"><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">View Post (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1625392) http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 10:16 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=6228)
patmoran2006 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=6228)
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because patmoran2006 is on your ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?do=editlist).</SPAN>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Much better :up: I don't deal with constant TOS violators...article 8 of the TOS

8. No Flames (or posts intended to harassingly antagonize a fellow poster/member)

patmoran2006
09-03-2006, 09:21 PM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1625392 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1625392"><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">View Post (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=1625392) http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 10:16 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=6228)
patmoran2006 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=6228)
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because patmoran2006 is on your ignore list (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?do=editlist).</SPAN>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Much better :up: I don't deal with constant TOS violators...article 8 of the TOS

LMAO is this a message board or County Court??????

Saying the Jills dont like you...........That's a TOS violation and a personal attack?? hahah.. wow

patmoran2006
09-03-2006, 09:22 PM
"Article 8 of TOS."

That's the new LINE of the year, far surpassing ICE's "Mike Mayock is on crack" thread or SKoob's "rich friend saying we're taken Haloti Ngata" post.

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 09:59 PM

Thanks BillsIN05, you really get what this is all about, I live for today and look forward to tomorrow. I really feel free and love to see my team play. We might not win every game but someday we might win them all. I think that time is near and some see it far away.