PDA

View Full Version : Predict Bills vs. Pats Score!

~CHIEF~
09-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Me Bills 27 Pats 23!

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Pats 35
Bills 17

~CHIEF~
09-03-2006, 07:43 PM
It can go either way!

justasportsfan
09-03-2006, 07:43 PM
27-17 bills :D.

~CHIEF~
09-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Lets Hope!

kinigirly
09-03-2006, 07:49 PM
pats 31
bills 17

they can completely spank us but i don't think they're gonna waste too much energy on us

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:50 PM
pats 31
bills 17

they can completely spank us but i don't think they're gonna waste too much energy on us

we'll move the ball against them but Brady is going to light up this D- in the end our D won't be able to get off the field and give the O a chance to win it.

~CHIEF~
09-03-2006, 07:52 PM
We'll make the big plays on thier *****y d, but we need to stop thiers!

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:53 PM
We'll make the big plays on thier *****y d, but we need to stop thiers!

that's exactly what I'm worried about. The zone had a lot of soft spots in it in preseason, even when the starters were playing.

HHURRICANE
I will first say that I am a fan and would love a win! But...

Patriots 34

Bills 24

Losman will have a good day but Brady is going to intorduce Whitner to the league!!

justasportsfan
haha! I get groaned at for actually wishfull thinking that the bills will beat the Pats 27-17.
Hey fairweathered fan, it's not like I'm betting on it. Lighten up and try to have faith in the so called team that you claim to like.

hammerbillsfan
09-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Bills 20
Pats 17

Novacane
09-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Heart says Bills 27-24

Head says Pats 38-16

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:56 PM
haha! I get groaned at for actually wishfull thinking that the bills will beat the Pats 27-17.
Hey fairweathered fan, it's not like I'm betting on it. Lighten up and try to have faith in the so called team that you claim to like.

football's not a religion- blind faith is not a requirement.

I'll have faith in them if they prove they deserve it. If they beat NE, then I'll have some faith that they can beat Miami.

btw I've said on here many times that I think this team sucks- a fairweather fan is one who is only here for the good times. If I'm a fairweather fan, I would have been gone years ago.

Scumbag College
09-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Bills 28 Pats 27

Fast Freddy scores 4 TDs, one each on Kickoff and Punt Returns, one receiving, and one on a reserve run. The Pats new kicker misses an extra point.

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 07:59 PM

btw- he said "predict"- that means post what you think will ACTUALLY happen, not what you WANT to happen. Get a dictionary.

if it was what you WANT to happen, this thread would be pointless because we'd all say a huge Bills blowout.

justasportsfan
football's not a religion- blind faith is not a requirement.

I'll have faith in them if they prove they deserve it. If they beat NE, then I'll have some faith that they can beat Miami.

btw I've said on here many times that I think this team sucks- a fairweather fan is one who is only here for the good times. If I'm a fairweather fan, I would have been gone years ago.
They guilty speaks. :snicker: deal with it all you want. No need to get your panties all in bunch by graoning at us because the rest of us are wishfull thinking.

Instead of thanking us for wishfully thinking that the bills beat the pats, you groan like a freaking crybaby. Go sulk in the corner you fairweathered fan.

GO BILLS !!!

Devin
Pats 20
Bills 16

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 08:00 PM
They guilty speaks. :snicker: deal with it all you want. No need to get your panties all in bunch by graoning at us because the rest of us are wishfull thinking.

Instead of thanking us for wishfully thinking that the bills beat the pats, you groan like a freaking crybaby. Go sulk in the corner you fairweathered fan.

GO BILLS !!!

again, it's a "predict" thread, not a "think wishfully" thread.

justasportsfan
09-03-2006, 08:00 PM
btw- he said "predict"- that means post what you think will ACTUALLY happen, not what you WANT to happen. Get a dictionary.

it's not your thread so STFU before shelby gets on our case.

Peace :D

OpIv37
09-03-2006, 08:02 PM
it's not your thread so STFU before shelby gets on our case.

Peace :D
Peace

Bill Brasky
09-03-2006, 08:03 PM
NE 30
BUF 17

generalmills
09-03-2006, 08:08 PM
bad guys 24
good guys 10
:sad:

upstart
09-03-2006, 08:23 PM
23-3 Pats

The_Philster
09-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Bills 24-20

YardRat
09-03-2006, 08:47 PM
27-10 Patriots.

DMBcrew36
09-03-2006, 10:01 PM
27-20 Bills .. Losman throws 2 bombs for touchdowns and Tom Brady throws a fit :surf:

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 10:38 PM
21-17 Bills Win!

bledslow
09-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Wow,the HOMERS ARE OUT STRONG TONIGHT----I know deep down inside every bills fan knows this game is a guaranteed loss,and dont wanna pick with there head.But soon that denial will be broke after the pats win 30-13. The game could have been worse,but the pats run the ball in the second half to drain the clock--Unlike some teams who would rather chuck the ball 25 yards down the field late in the 2nd half when there already up by 3 td's just to padd the stats (coughCOLTScough).

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 10:54 PM
So we just lay down and die? Fight until the ref says why are you here?

kinigirly
09-03-2006, 10:57 PM
dammit skooby this isn't varsity blues and holcomb's not gonna coach the team on crutches with fancy trick plays. there are some teams that you know damn well you are not gonna beat this season

Typ0
09-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Bills 35
Pats 17

We're going to score early twice on offense and our defense is going to swarm all over their ass, get a turnover and completely shut down their running game. One of our early scores will be a huge play. The rest of the game will be WM and our special teams shoving it down their throat. 17 minutes of high powered offense for the bills and then 43 minutes displaying how to close a game.

Mitchy moo
09-03-2006, 11:08 PM
dammit skooby this isn't varsity blues and holcomb's not gonna coach the team on crutches with fancy trick plays. there are some teams that you know damn well you are not gonna beat this season

Kini you know what I love about you, your brutally straightforward. If you thought the Bills could of won the night game last year w/ the pats rolling your crazy, we should of won that game but thanks to poor coaching decisions we lost. It's the first game of the year and to think any team is going to come out sharp is just unrealistic. The preseason is confusion at best in a general form & last time we opened against the Pats we kicked their butts, real bad. I'll make a personal bet w/ you, if the pats win I buy drinks all night for the home opener against the Jets drink all you want. If the Bills win you buy the booze, are we on? I'm talking downtown saturday night before the home opener in public and I'll have a real large group of friends, nothing weird. I am happily married w/ 2 kids but booze always taste better free and being bought for makes the liquor taste that much sweeter.

'Skins_&_'Stons
09-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Bills 17 -- Pats 14. Good luck Bills!!!!

hammerbillsfan
09-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Bills 17 -- Pats 14. Good luck Bills!!!!

:welcome: to Billszone!

Thanks for the encouragement Skins fan.

BrunnyJ
09-04-2006, 02:15 AM
Bills 17
Pats 3

billsburgh
09-04-2006, 02:22 AM
Bills 20
Pats 17

Ebenezer
09-04-2006, 02:25 AM
Pats 34-23

clumping platelets
09-04-2006, 02:39 AM
I'm a :homer:

Bills 24-21 OT

HAMMER
09-04-2006, 02:50 AM
I am a Homer too, and against my better judgement I say Bills 34-13.

JoeMama
09-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Pats 31
Bills 17

I have this feeling it's going to be similar to the 31-14 loss to the Colts in the 1999 season opener.

Frustrating but not season ending.

FlyingDutchman
09-04-2006, 05:37 AM
again, it's a "predict" thread, not a "think wishfully" thread.

exactly its what you think will happen so why are groaning at peoples opinion, or hopes? BC its not yours? Can you stop being a whiny little female dog for once. Sounds like you like to trash your team more than you like to cheer for it...how sorry and sad...

Anyhow...NE-24 Buff 17. I think we show promise, but we have a young squad and pulling out a W against Brady on opening day in NE is tough. Just to save my ass though if they win, I can see it happening. If we keep it low scoring we definately have a shot. NE's offense is hurting right now, and if theres ever a time theyd be vulnerable, its now.

Billsrock4life
09-04-2006, 06:11 AM
Bills 24 Pats 21

TacklingDummy
09-04-2006, 06:14 AM
Pats 45
Bills 6

Mitchy moo
09-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Pats 45
Bills 6

What a suprise, lol.:dolfan:

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 09:58 AM
exactly its what you think will happen so why are groaning at peoples opinion, or hopes? BC its not yours? Can you stop being a whiny little female dog for once. Sounds like you like to trash your team more than you like to cheer for it...how sorry and sad...

for the last time, it's a PREDICTION, not a HOPE thread- there's a difference between what I want to happen and what I think will happen.

I will trash my team until they are good enough. You can continue to cheer for mediocrity- I refuse to accept it.

bills_7
09-04-2006, 11:27 AM
34-17 Bills

justasportsfan
09-04-2006, 11:29 AM
I will trash my team until they are good enough.

DUMBEST POST EVER!!!!

and then jump on the wagon once they're good enough?

BOOO!!!!

It's not supporting mediocrity, it's called supporting our team in good and bad times, you fairweathered fan.

If I'm going to war I want someone to fight til' the end. Not one who keeps saying "we're gonna die,call my momma" and the the entire troop fall in line and slap the female dog out of you .

ublinkwescore
09-04-2006, 11:36 AM
27-20 Bills .. Losman throws 2 bombs for touchdowns and Tom Brady throws a fit :surf:

I think that might just be the ticket - if we can get inside Brady's head early, and go up early, he throws a fit, the audience boos, and we get out of there with a score like Phil predicted - 24-20 Bills...

I'll take that.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by OpIv37
I will trash my team until they are good enough.

DUMBEST POST EVER!!!!

BOOO!!!!

It's not supporting mediocrity, it's called supporting our team in good and bad times, you fairweathered fan.

If I'm going to war I want someone to fight til' the end. Not one who keeps saying "we're gonna die,call my momma" and the the entire troop fall in line and slap the female dog out of you .

OP, someday you'll learn that real fans don't trash their team all the time. There is a difference from being temp. upset to being an abusive Debbie downer, Deb.

Dantheman1280
09-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Our will get light up in the first half, but the O will keep us in it.

Bills 31
Pats 28
IN OT!!

GO BILLS!!!

!Papacrunk!
09-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Pats-28, Bills-10

ublinkwescore
09-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Pittsburgh 78
Miami 3

kinigirly
09-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Kini you know what I love about you, your brutally straightforward. If you thought the Bills could of won the night game last year w/ the pats rolling your crazy, we should of won that game but thanks to poor coaching decisions we lost. It's the first game of the year and to think any team is going to come out sharp is just unrealistic. The preseason is confusion at best in a general form & last time we opened against the Pats we kicked their butts, real bad. I'll make a personal bet w/ you, if the pats win I buy drinks all night for the home opener against the Jets drink all you want. If the Bills win you buy the booze, are we on? I'm talking downtown saturday night before the home opener in public and I'll have a real large group of friends, nothing weird. I am happily married w/ 2 kids but booze always taste better free and being bought for makes the liquor taste that much sweeter.

wait.....skooby's coming to the opener??

Mitchy moo
09-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Pittsburgh 78
Miami 3

lol.:bandwagon

Historian
09-04-2006, 12:08 PM
Pats 45
Bills 6

Tell us how you really feel, TD....lol!

Bills 13
Partiots 14

Incidentally, I saw a promo for CBS Sports, and the Bills Pats game had an asterisk next to it denoting a full 1080i HD game!

:)

Mitchy moo
09-04-2006, 12:11 PM
wait.....skooby's coming to the opener??

Yep, I'm coming up for it. I am going to the Miami game week 2 as well. This is the second year in a row that they lumped a fl game on top of the home opener (tampa last year). It's going to be hot out there unless it rains, then your wet and then you get hot again.

I'll be in a box so I'll make it, lol.

!Papacrunk!
09-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Pittsburgh 78
Miami 3
Can I get the hate with a side of tobasco sauce, oh and also a chocolate milkshake as well. Thanks!!

MTBillsFan
09-04-2006, 12:40 PM
I think their ROOKIE kicker will kick them in the a$$ and miss a marsha led field goal drive at the end of the game. (he never leads TD drives in crunch time)

Bills 21
Patsies 20

Then all of NE realize marsha just isn't that good.

SABURZFAN
09-04-2006, 12:43 PM
unfortunately,i think we are going to lose.the Pats are a good team.we're young and we have a ways to go.

Pats 38
Bills 16

TacklingDummy
09-04-2006, 12:44 PM
What a suprise, lol.:dolfan:

I was being "realistic" with my 45-6 prediction.

The "homer" in me says 15-13 Bills.

5 FGs by Lindell.

paladin warrior
09-04-2006, 01:23 PM
Bill's-24

Pat's-7

If Tom B get hurt in the first QTS :D or too many Fumble the ball

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 01:48 PM
DUMBEST POST EVER!!!!

BOOO!!!!

Once again, I'm still going to the games, I'm still buying my Sunday Ticket, and I'm still wearing the merch- how is that not supporting the team?

And for the record, I'M NOT ON THE TEAM. Yes you want the guys on the team to fight until the end, but I'M NOT ONE OF THEM.

if you consider defending mediocrity to be supporting your team, you're just plain wrong. You sit here and try to justify why the guys we have are good enough (it's "the system", "the coaches", etc rather than holding players responsible)- I say we need better players.

According to your definition of a fairweathered fan, I'd have to bash the team when they're doing well instead of being happy. Well, if I did that I wouldn't be a fan at all. And obviously I am since we suck and I'm still here.

justasportsfan
09-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Once again, I'm still going to the games, I'm still buying my Sunday Ticket, and I'm still wearing the merch- how is that not supporting the team?

And for the record, I'M NOT ON THE TEAM. Yes you want the guys on the team to fight until the end, but I'M NOT ONE OF THEM.

if you consider defending mediocrity to be supporting your team, you're just plain wrong. You sit here and try to justify why the guys we have are good enough (it's "the system", "the coaches", etc rather than holding players responsible)- I say we need better players.

According to your definition of a fairweathered fan, I'd have to bash the team when they're doing well instead of being happy. Well, if I did that I wouldn't be a fan at all. And obviously I am since we suck and I'm still here.

you can be critical about your team. TRASHING your team is another. You're a fairweathered fan.

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 01:53 PM
you can be critical about your team. TRASHING your team is another. You're a fairweathered fan.

when they deserve to be trashed, they will be trashed. No playoffs in 6 years, no playoff wins in 10, a 5-11 season- they deserve to be trashed.

When they deserve to be complimented, they will be complimented- just like I've said good things about JP, Kyle Williams, Evans, etc.

And normally I get offended when people challenge my allegiance to this team, but you clearly have no understanding of the definition of fairweather fan so it's meaningless coming from you.

justasportsfan
09-04-2006, 01:56 PM
when they deserve to be trashed, they will be trashed. No playoffs in 6 years, no playoff wins in 10, a 5-11 season- they deserve to be trashed.

When they deserve to be complimented, they will be complimented- just like I've said good things about JP, Kyle Williams, Evans, etc.

And normally I get offended when people challenge my allegiance to this team, but you clearly have no understanding of the definition of fairweather fan so it's meaningless coming from you.

Trash your team? whatever. You're all talk on a mb. I Dare you stand up during a game and start trashing the bills. Let's see how that turns out. I DARE YOU to pull a James Belushi.

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 02:00 PM
Trash your team? whatever. You're all talk on a mb. I Dare you stand up during a game and start trashing the bills. Let's see how that turns out. I DARE YOU to pull a James Belushi.

Last year during the Denver game, I trashed Chris Villarial as he was walking into the tunnel at halftime. No one got pissed. Why? Because they just watched him get two penalties and give up a sack in one drive.

I've heard Bills fans boo bad passes, bad play calls, etc many, many times. I guess they're all fairweather fans according to you- they didn't "support" the team during the bad times.

justasportsfan
09-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Last year during the Denver game, I trashed Chris Villarial as he was walking into the tunnel at halftime. No one got pissed. Why? Because they just watched him get two penalties and give up a sack in one drive.

I've heard Bills fans boo bad passes, bad play calls, etc many, many times. I guess they're all fairweather fans according to you- they didn't "support" the team during the bad times.
Chris Villiarial? Haha!I've trashed Drew during a game,big deal.

Trash the whole team. Don't be picky. Cmon, you think our TEAM blows, let it be heard in a game. I DARE YOU. I DARE YOU to constantly whine during a game like you do around here. Not just one incident. :rolleyes:

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Chris Villiarial? Haha!I've trashed Drew during a game,big deal.

Trash the whole team. Don't be picky. Cmon, you think our TEAM blows, let it be heard in a game. I DARE YOU. I DARE YOU to constantly whine during a game like you do around here. Not just one incident. :rolleyes:

You don't think I'll yell "You guys suck!" or something like that after a bad play? I've done it before and I'll do it again.

Being a fan means cheering for your team to win every game. It doesn't mean supporting every player or coarch regardless of how ****ty they are.

It means hoping the team will win every game, but it doesn't mean actualy thinking they're going to. For everyone except Skooby, there's a distinction between what they want to happen and what they think will actually happen.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2006, 02:28 PM
AHEM...Bills-10 Pats-6..Our D is gonna be nasty this year, with maroney out we could have a shot. C-dill is getting old. Pats will have some big plays down field on terrance mcgee, but their new kicker wont be able to finsh the drive. with our redzone D. he'll miss atleast 2 FG's. LETS GO BUFFALO!

The_Philster
09-04-2006, 02:54 PM

:rolleyes: They haven't even played a game yet ...sheesh. They haven't played a snap of regular season football and you're already proclaiming the season dead. And you wonder why people are going off on your posts. :shakeno:

justasportsfan
09-04-2006, 02:56 PM
You don't think I'll yell "You guys suck!" or something like that after a bad play? I've done it before and I'll do it again.

Being a fan means cheering for your team to win every game. It doesn't mean supporting every player or coarch regardless of how ****ty they are.

It means hoping the team will win every game, but it doesn't mean actualy thinking they're going to. For everyone except Skooby, there's a distinction between what they want to happen and what they think will actually happen.
Do it constantly like you do here. I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!1

Why not go around with a "BILLS SUCK" sign or a BILLS BLOW sign since that all you do around here. Cmon.

Go ahead TRASH the bills. Kick em while they're down. That's great fan loyalty right there. You're a joke of a fan.

I've called finfans fairweathered fans and a lot of them admitted a lot of their fanbase are fairweathered. Just because you claim to be a bills fan, it's only fair that I call you out as well. YOu blow as a fan. I'd be embarrassed to go to miami with you and claim that we're loyal bills fans. I was proud to be a bills fan during 3-13 season living in So. Fla. I was critical and knew my team wasn't good, but i NEVER trashed the bills.

thebuffalobills4
09-04-2006, 04:03 PM
pats 24
bills 17
hopefuly we beat the pats and shut up all those damn espn reporters and stuff like that.but the pats always find ways to beat us tisk tisk

ublinkwescore
09-04-2006, 04:18 PM
pats 24
bills 17
hopefuly we beat the pats and shut up all those damn espn reporters and stuff like that.but the pats always find ways to beat us tisk tisk

Yeah, look at the Mad Bomber's (the one with the ref sporting the Pats hat) avatar and it's not hard to figure out.

ublinkwescore
09-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Can I get the hate with a side of tobasco sauce, oh and also a chocolate milkshake as well. Thanks!!

Hold the spit?

ublinkwescore
09-04-2006, 04:23 PM
We do give the pats a run for their money at least once a year, hopefully, we get over the hump and return the favor of sweeping them as they've done to us for the last 3 years.

goodkarma
09-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Pats 24, Bills 15.

Pats will come after JP, and create a turnover or two (or three). And even without Branch, Brady will have lots of time to pick apart this young defense.

BAM
09-04-2006, 06:40 PM
THE BUFFALO BILLS 23

the new england patriots 10

Lee Evans and Peerless Price are going to have a field day. Willis as well. The Buffalo Bills shock the nation.

I smell something.

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Do it constantly like you do here. I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!1

Why not go around with a "BILLS SUCK" sign or a BILLS BLOW sign since that all you do around here. Cmon.

Go ahead TRASH the bills. Kick em while they're down. That's great fan loyalty right there. You're a joke of a fan.

I've called finfans fairweathered fans and a lot of them admitted a lot of their fanbase are fairweathered. Just because you claim to be a bills fan, it's only fair that I call you out as well. YOu blow as a fan. I'd be embarrassed to go to miami with you and claim that we're loyal bills fans. I was proud to be a bills fan during 3-13 season living in So. Fla. I was critical and knew my team wasn't good, but i NEVER trashed the bills.

well I apologize for not being exactly like you, but that doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

Look, isn't it obvious that I'm pretty pissed off about the state of this team? Isn't it obvious that I care a LOT or else I wouldn't be here *****ing about it all the time? I really want this team to succeed, and I look at the offseason moves and I look at the way the starters are playing in preseason and all I see is the same old crap, and it really bothers me.

If I blow as a fan, WHY WOULD I STILL BE HERE WHEN I THINK THE TEAM IS AS BAD AS IT IS RIGHT NOW?

And during that 3-13 season, I was in Greveys wearing my Bills jersey watching the last game of the season, just like I was at the first. And during Week 1 of that season, the bar was PACKED with Bills fans. 75% of them were gone by Week 17, but I was still there standing by my team with a handful of other diehards.

And even this past season, we were in PR for the holidays and I pissed and moaned til Dora took me to her sisters' house so I could watch the last game on DirecTV. And I watched every second of that miserable loss to the 4-12 Jets.

If you can look at this team and NOT be pissed by what's been going on, it seems to me that you're not a very good fan.

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 07:22 PM
:rolleyes: They haven't even played a game yet ...sheesh. They haven't played a snap of regular season football and you're already proclaiming the season dead. And you wonder why people are going off on your posts. :shakeno:

and what makes you think that the starters will magically play better because the word in front of season changed from "pre" to "regular"? Don't give me that "well we weren't game-planning" crap because NEITHER WERE OUR OPPONENTS.

This D has a LONG way to go and while I think the offense has improved, they're still going to make youthful mistakes and they're still not good enough to compensate for the D.

FlyingDutchman
09-04-2006, 08:13 PM
for the last time, it's a PREDICTION, not a HOPE thread- there's a difference between what I want to happen and what I think will happen.

I will trash my team until they are good enough. You can continue to cheer for mediocrity- I refuse to accept it.

Dude you have issues. No seriously. I know its a prediction/opinion thread thread Einstein. You have to realize peoples hopes will effect their prediction. For you to groan and calll people out on it is ignorant.

You negged me and said "people who think the Bills are going to win are unrealistic"....dude are you freakin serious....That is the most idiotic thing a so called Bills fan could say. So are you pissed at every fan that doesnt hate the Bills like you? You are a joke. Seriously, go root for a different team. You are miserable sorry person and i feel bad for you. Football season is what we look forward to, why do you have to be sucha grinch. If the Bills win Sunday, promise me youll never come back and go cheer for another team. You have written this team off without a snap, great fan. Why do you spend so much time whining about something, im sick of whining about you....christ i feel like im taking crazy pills...

FlyingDutchman
09-04-2006, 08:30 PM
and what makes you think that the starters will magically play better because the word in front of season changed from "pre" to "regular"? Don't give me that "well we weren't game-planning" crap because NEITHER WERE OUR OPPONENTS.

This D has a LONG way to go and while I think the offense has improved, they're still going to make youthful mistakes and they're still not good enough to compensate for the D.

Dude we lost to the Panthers who are going to challenge for the super bowl by 1 point. We lost to the Bengals on crazy crap, but our starters played well. We lost to the Browns in OT which means nothing. We beat the Lions. Every game we had some sort of long score from JP Losman or Mcgahee. Our offense moved the ball. Do you remeber last year?.....And yes preseason means nothing what the hell is wrong with you. Im sure you probably havent even seen a drive and your making all these claims. Enjoy your football season, im sure your friends love to watch games with you.

BAM
09-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Predictions are like ass holes. Who cares. Let's go Buff-a-LO!

Mitchy moo
09-04-2006, 08:32 PM
I really don't think he is miserable, I think he is a bad fan. Fans that complain before there is nothing to complain about are posers, not real fans. I show up expecting wins and watch the games.

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Dude you have issues. No seriously. I know its a prediction/opinion thread thread Einstein. You have to realize peoples hopes will effect their prediction. For you to groan and calll people out on it is ignorant.

You negged me and said "people who think the Bills are going to win are unrealistic"....dude are you freakin serious....That is the most idiotic thing a so called Bills fan could say. So are you pissed at every fan that doesnt hate the Bills like you? You are a joke. Seriously, go root for a different team. You are miserable sorry person and i feel bad for you. Football season is what we look forward to, why do you have to be sucha grinch. If the Bills win Sunday, promise me youll never come back and go cheer for another team. You have written this team off without a snap, great fan. Why do you spend so much time whining about something, im sick of whining about you....christ i feel like im taking crazy pills...

I am pissed at every fan that thinks the Bills can win this game- fans who give the FO excuses for not being good enough, fans who aren't angry that this team isn't good enough to win because they keep kidding themselves into thinking that it is.

I will never cheer for another team. I WANT the Bills to win on Sunday- I just don't THINK they can. Maybe not everyone here can make a distinction between what they want to happen and what they think will happen, but I sure as hell can. Why is it so hard for you to see that if I didn't care about thise team, I wouldn't be pissed that they're in such bad shape?

How many times do you have to hear "well THIS year will be different...." from the FO before you stop believing it? I want this year to be different, but I honestly don't think it will be.

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Dude we lost to the Panthers who are going to challenge for the super bowl by 1 point. We lost to the Bengals on crazy crap, but our starters played well. We lost to the Browns in OT which means nothing. We beat the Lions. Every game we had some sort of long score from JP Losman or Mcgahee. Our offense moved the ball. Do you remeber last year?.....And yes preseason means nothing what the hell is wrong with you. Im sure you probably havent even seen a drive and your making all these claims. Enjoy your football season, im sure your friends love to watch games with you.

I'm not talking about W-L in the preseason- that would be ridiculous. I'm talking about how the starters looked whille then were on the field.

And I've seen every play of every preseason game (except about 3 that the NFL network cut for some crazy reason), but I'm not basing my opinion on that- only on how the starters looked.

If preseason means nothing, how do coaches use it to decide who starts and who gets cut? Preseason isn't a perfect indicator for a regular season but it can certainly help establish what's most likely to happen.

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 09:04 PM
I really don't think he is miserable, I think he is a bad fan. Fans that complain before there is nothing to complain about are posers, not real fans. I show up expecting wins and watch the games.

Expecting wins is unrealistic for this team this year. NOTE: wanting wins is different from EXPECTING them. I want to win the lottery, but I'm not going to quit my job because I don't expect it to happen.

Having a starting DL that includes Ryan Denney and Tim Anderson is something to complain about. Having a HC with a losing overall record is something to complain about. I could go on, but I think you get the point.

FlyingDutchman
09-04-2006, 09:06 PM
I am pissed at every fan that thinks the Bills can win this game.

FlyingDutchman
09-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Expecting wins is unrealistic for this team this year. NOTE: wanting wins is different from EXPECTING them. I want to win the lottery, but I'm not going to quit my job because I don't expect it to happen.

Having a starting DL that includes Ryan Denney and Tim Anderson is something to complain about. Having a HC with a losing overall record is something to complain about. I could go on, but I think you get the point.

FlyingDutchman
09-04-2006, 09:13 PM

dude....just off yourself

Mitchy moo
09-04-2006, 09:19 PM

Did Bill B have a losing record in cleveland? Our D was supposed to be the best a year removed and now we are doomed?

FlyingDutchman
09-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Did Bill B have a losing record in cleveland? Our D was supposed to be the best a year removed and now we are doomed?

Not to mention the best coach in Bills history came here with a losing record. Theres a reason why there are no coaches with a huge winning record available, they already have jobs.

OpIv37
09-04-2006, 09:48 PM

Once again, the exception is NOT the rule. Just because "Bill B" and Marv turned it around does not mean that Dick Jauron can or will.

By that logic, why not hire Dave Wannstedt or David Shula?

Our D is completely different from last year's. And it hasn't looked good enough in preseason.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Once again, the exception is NOT the rule. Just because "Bill B" and Marv turned it around does not mean that Dick Jauron can or will.

By that logic, why not hire Dave Wannstedt or David Shula?

Our D is completely different from last year's. And it hasn't looked good enough in preseason.

Your right but we have the 12th man, all of us. Rabid fans help teams at home.

MarvLevy
09-04-2006, 09:58 PM
BILL 2
PATS 0

Mitchy moo
09-04-2006, 10:00 PM
BILL 2
PATS 0

lol.:candle:

T-Long
09-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Pats 27
Bills 17

LtFinFan66
09-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Pats 24
Bills 13

I will root for the Bills though

lordofgun
09-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Pats 37
Bills 13

:(

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-05-2006, 12:35 AM
ah the way i look at it. any team can beat any team, thinking the bills cant win this game is just rediculous..and why do u get pissed at fans who think the bills can win this game OP? i think that we can win any game..not being a homer cause i dont live in buffalo. Maroney not playing, branch(their best wr.) not playing in this game, i think we have a great shot at winnin this game. if anything i get pissed at fans who think their team cant win a game that they can.

sgtatarms
09-05-2006, 03:29 AM
BILLS 10, PATS 23

BUT I HOPE BILLS 14, PATS 13

OpIv37
09-05-2006, 08:45 AM
ah the way i look at it. any team can beat any team, thinking the bills cant win this game is just rediculous..and why do u get pissed at fans who think the bills can win this game OP? i think that we can win any game..not being a homer cause i dont live in buffalo. Maroney not playing, branch(their best wr.) not playing in this game, i think we have a great shot at winnin this game. if anything i get pissed at fans who think their team cant win a game that they can.

Ok, I've been over this, but I'll do it again.

First, there is no official confirmation that Maroney is out so don't hold your breath on that one.

Second, Branch won't hurt them that much because Brady doesn't play favorites with WR's.

Third, we're learning new systems on both sides of the ball, and playing on the road against the best coach in the league right now. Our starting D has shown plenty of soft spots in the zone, and Brady will find them and make us pay.

Again, i wouldn't be surprised if we moved the ball against them, but our D is going to get trounced and they won't be able to keep the O on the field long enough to win.

Side note: I don't live in Buffalo either- "homer" is a figurative term referring to the people who are too blinded by the fact that they're Bills fans to see that the Bills have a lot of problems this year.

BillsNick
09-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Bills 74 Pats 7

Irish Phin Fan
09-05-2006, 09:07 AM
I don't like the Bills chances but best of luck to you guys. I'd love to see New England go down in week 1.

ublinkwescore
09-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Ok, I've been over this, but I'll do it again.

First, there is no official confirmation that Maroney is out so don't hold your breath on that one.

Second, Branch won't hurt them that much because Brady doesn't play favorites with WR's.

Third, we're learning new systems on both sides of the ball, and playing on the road against the best coach in the league right now. Our starting D has shown plenty of soft spots in the zone, and Brady will find them and make us pay.

Again, i wouldn't be surprised if we moved the ball against them, but our D is going to get trounced and they won't be able to keep the O on the field long enough to win.

Side note: I don't live in Buffalo either- "homer" is a figurative term referring to the people who are too blinded by the fact that they're Bills fans to see that the Bills have a lot of problems this year.

Those problems are starting to disappear fast.

The offense is capable of moving the ball now, and we've got one of the most effective D systems in place - it's just gonna take a while for the players to get it down. I personally can't wait to see how Spikes looks in this D (note, he's playing the same exact linebacker spot that Derrick Brooks plays in a very similar Defense down in Tampa Bay)...

How do you know the Patriots aren't just gonna be a preseason mirage? You don't. sooner or later that king is gonna get knocked off it's hill and the NFL being as unpredictable as it is, you still see no hope for us? Tragic.

OpIv37
09-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Those problems are starting to disappear fast.

The offense is capable of moving the ball now, and we've got one of the most effective D systems in place - it's just gonna take a while for the players to get it down. I personally can't wait to see how Spikes looks in this D (note, he's playing the same exact linebacker spot that Derrick Brooks plays in a very similar Defense down in Tampa Bay)...

How do you know the Patriots aren't just gonna be a preseason mirage? You don't. sooner or later that king is gonna get knocked off it's hill and the NFL being as unpredictable as it is, you still see no hope for us? Tragic.

I've been trying to convince myself that the Pats are just a mirage for 5 years now, but they just keep winning. They still have the best coach and the least mistake-prone QB in the league right now, plus very little competition in our division. The king will get knocked down- they always do- but not now, at least not by us.

You said it yourself- on D it's gong to take a while for the players to get it down. Well guess what? if we're going to beat NE, they've got 4 days to get it down. Since we're not going to have it down, what do you think that coach and QB are going to do to us? It won't be pretty.

I personally can't wait to see how Spikes recovers from this injury. A lot of you are giving him the same credit he deserved before the injury, and that's premature. Don't get me wrong- Spikes is my favorite player on the team- but this is a very serious injury from which many never recover.

Billsman12
09-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Pats 37 Bills 27

Mr. Pink
09-05-2006, 06:38 PM
New England 34 Buffalo 17

Buffalo will make a couple big plays as evidenced in pre-season but will have a tough time stopping Tom Brady from marching down the field as well.

I would be hopeful for a 17-13 Bills squeaker though, but it's not realistic to think that will happen. Judging by the fact that even the Browns number 1 offense moved the ball well on the Bills, and the Browns are LEAGUES away from being half as good as the Pats.

Historian
09-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Bills 13
Partiots 14

The Historian was damn close on this one. (As usual)