• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Sabres Losses Could Be $23 Million this year

WNSA is reporting that news out of today's bankruptcy meeting with the Sabres indicates that the Sabres losses could be as much as $23 million this year. Right now they are projected to be at least $15 million.

The bid price may now slip to as low as $55 million...

STAY TUNED...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Interestingly, if there is no new owner in place the debt will have to be picked up by the league...which may trigger just one simple word:

CONTRACTION.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ð
      1-800-SAD-GOAT
      • Jul 2002

Once your contractions are about 5 to 20 minutes apart and they are staying even if you walk around or lay on your left side, this is the time to get to the hospital.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Don't worry. Galisano's bid will be in any minute.

Comment

• Buffarama
          Football-Sport of the Gods
          • Jul 2002

What really bothers me here, is the the payroll is what, about 30 million? One of the lowest in the league. And they can barely pay that?
          In fact, if they had no payroll they would gross only 7 million?
          How much money do the season tickets bring in? How about the Suites? TV money? How can they possibly lose this much money with such a low payroll?

Comment

Working...
          X