PDA

View Full Version : My top 4 things to do this offseason

Fatwhite02
02-24-2003, 05:19 PM
1. Figure out the Peerless Price situation. Keep him at our price or ship him somewhere for a 1st round pick. Then in the first round, go and get dewayne robertson from Kentucky or Boss Bailey from Georgia. Both players are going to be superstars and they both feel glaring needs.

2. Get a DT. This is second, because plain and simple our defense against the run was horrible. We need another guy in the middle who can clog the run with big Pat Williams. That is why I want Robertson, but there should also be some other good D-tackles in the draft (sullivan-Georgia, Rien Long- W. State, Kevin Williams- O. State.) assuming we get a 1st round pick. Likewise, There should be some veterans who will become cap casulaties who I feel the Bills should take a risk on (Mcglocton, Sam Adams and even Darrell Russell)

3. Sign an outside linebacker. I think Spikes will be too expensive and I think he wants to go to New Orleans. So sign a second tier (Simmons, peterson etc.) With this happening, our defense will be instantly upgraded.

4. Get a tight end via the draft. There are many good tight ends in this years draft. The FA market is slim pickens and I am not sold on Moore as our every down tight end. I like Teyo Johnson from Stanford, but he is dropping weight so he can play wide receiver. We need to get a TE so he can open up the vertical passing game for Moulds and Price or Reed.