PDA

View Full Version : all I gotta say is Go Here NOW!!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-04-2006, 07:30 PM
THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS THE REAL THING!!! This guy bought a red and black Sabres hat exactly like this
http://nhl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pG01-2489820dt.jpg but what they sent him was a Blue & Gold hat can somebody say :oops:
http://sabresfans.proboards66.com/index.cgi?board=Sabres&action=display&thread=1157349170

YardRat
09-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Balls....I hope it's a major error of some kind.

Bill Brasky
09-04-2006, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZSeO_SFYFQ

:rofl:

Michael82
09-04-2006, 09:37 PM
****! I hate that mother ****ing piece of **** Buffaslug! :mad:

:puke:

Bill Brasky
09-04-2006, 09:47 PM
"I don't think it's that bad"

JD
09-04-2006, 11:05 PM
The slug makes me want to punch babies.

JD
09-04-2006, 11:08 PM

even little chinese kids halfway around the world love us!! :bandwagon

:snicker:

BlackMetalNinja
09-04-2006, 11:13 PM

That's my new favorite band... Less then 2 weeks till I can buy my tickets!

G Wolly
09-05-2006, 12:02 PM
http://nicklacke.zoto.com/img/original/df0d449b23a9742fa39b61f0cf39b800.jpg
http://nicklacke.zoto.com/img/original/878ea6dafcf06097ce598eb91214d6fc-.jpg
http://nicklacke.zoto.com/img/original/68d76f800666e7bb54225151e43f955c-.jpg

RockStar36
09-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Is it time to find something new to ***** about yet?

Nighthawk
09-05-2006, 08:11 PM
The slug makes me want to punch babies.

This might be the most offensive post I've ever read. What a joke and if you ever punched my 15 month old daughter, you would hit the floor before she did.

Meathead
09-06-2006, 03:30 PM
holy crap dude talk about being out of control overprotective crazy

Nighthawk
09-06-2006, 06:24 PM
holy crap dude talk about being out of control overprotective crazy

You bet your a$$ that I'm protective of people talking about hitting babies...even when it is done in jest. There are just some things that you don't say and that is one of them.

JD
09-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Is it time to find something new to ***** about yet?
yeah... how about the bills? and how they are going to get town apart sunday night.

:honda:

JD
09-06-2006, 07:35 PM
This might be the most offensive post I've ever read. What a joke and if you ever punched my 15 month old daughter, you would hit the floor before she did.
a. wear your helmet today?
b. its a joke from world famous dane cook
c. go beat his ass for putting it on his cd which sold to millions

:loser:

im4bflo
09-06-2006, 07:59 PM
It's going to be a slow death by the SLUG, if you guys keep buying that damn thing, how about complaining, and tell who you're buying from, you'd rather have the 3rd logo on a blue and gold hat.
It's killing me knowing there are so many fans out there, spending money on that SLUG. :cynic:
The so-called goat, looked much tougher than that thing.
Let's help the other teams fans now, I can hear the 'what do you call a buffalo with no arms and legs' jokes already! EMBARRASSING!

Nighthawk
09-06-2006, 08:17 PM
a. wear your helmet today?
b. its a joke from world famous dane cook
c. go beat his ass for putting it on his cd which sold to millions

:loser:

Sorry, buddy...I'm not the loser. Have some class...you don't have to repeat bad humor and that is what that is. No matter how you justify it, it still has no place on this board. It's like racism...it isn't funny!

Fennernen
09-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Sorry, buddy...I'm not the loser. Have some class...you don't have to repeat bad humor and that is what that is. No matter how you justify it, it still has no place on this board. It's like racism...it isn't funny!

I'm sorry, I have to step in here... First off, Dane Cook is a comic genius...

Ok, the sarcastic, joking comment may have been a little crude, but you need to slow down a little before rushing to condemn JD. He was not referring to your 15 month old baby, or anybody's baby for that matter. It is a called a joke for a reason. Nobody should ever consider punching a baby, the idea is absurd, and that is what makes the comment a joke. The humour comes from the juxtoposition of two very different and opposite things, those things being "punch" and "babies"... when you think of babies, a puch is probably one of the last things you think of, so placing the two words together is unexpected.

You got really defensive of your baby as if JD had threatened it. The comment was not directed at anybody, and it was not a threat, it was simply a statement of JD being mad, so mad in fact that he jokingly thinks of doing something completely absurd, i.e., puching babies... there ya go. I don't mean to sound like an ass to you, it's just that the comment was obviously a joke, and it did not belittle, descriminate, or make fun of any people or person, and then you attack JD like he committed the ultimate sin.

jamze132
09-07-2006, 07:41 AM
As an Equal Opportunity Representitive for my company, it is my duty to inform all parties that if one person finds something offensive being said or done by another person, they should stop immediately and refrain from further offensive behavior.

No more punchin' babies jokes! :respect:

Dude
09-07-2006, 07:55 AM
It's going to be a slow death by the SLUG, if you guys keep buying that damn thing, how about complaining, and tell who you're buying from, you'd rather have the 3rd logo on a blue and gold hat.
It's killing me knowing there are so many fans out there, spending money on that SLUG. It hasn't been officially released, so how can people be consciously choosing to purchase it? This guy tried to buy a black and red hat and they sent him the wrong one.

Meathead
09-07-2006, 10:42 AM
You bet your a$$ that I'm protective of people talking about hitting babies...even when it is done in jest. There are just some things that you don't say and that is one of them.
http://www.scottcamazine.com/photos/medical/images/prozac_jpg.jpg

JD
09-07-2006, 02:56 PM

Ok, the sarcastic, joking comment may have been a little crude, but you need to slow down a little before rushing to condemn JD. He was not referring to your 15 month old baby, or anybody's baby for that matter. It is a called a joke for a reason. Nobody should ever consider punching a baby, the idea is absurd, and that is what makes the comment a joke. The humour comes from the juxtoposition of two very different and opposite things, those things being "punch" and "babies"... when you think of babies, a puch is probably one of the last things you think of, so placing the two words together is unexpected.

You got really defensive of your baby as if JD had threatened it. The comment was not directed at anybody, and it was not a threat, it was simply a statement of JD being mad, so mad in fact that he jokingly thinks of doing something completely absurd, i.e., puching babies... there ya go. I don't mean to sound like an ass to you, it's just that the comment was obviously a joke, and it did not belittle, descriminate, or make fun of any people or person, and then you attack JD like he committed the ultimate sin.

http://gatekeeper.naphoria.com/imagahs/owned.gif

JD
09-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Which brings me to another point kids,

dont smoke crack.

im4bflo
09-07-2006, 06:17 PM
It hasn't been officially released, so how can people be consciously choosing to purchase it? This guy tried to buy a black and red hat and they sent him the wrong one.
IF you would read first, they did give them a choice.
(I'm trying to reason with a caveman)
never mind, DUDE

Nighthawk
09-07-2006, 07:00 PM

Totally understand your point of view...I just don't agree with the bad humor. If it's his right to say it, then it is my right to be offended by it. But I do understand it is from a comic, blah, blah, blah...it just doesn't change how I feel about somebody even saying it as a joke. Sorry.

Nighthawk
09-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Which brings me to another point kids,

dont smoke crack.

Every comment from you is obvious that you aren't in touch with society and reality.

Dude
09-07-2006, 08:21 PM
IF you would read first, they did give them a choice.
(I'm trying to reason with a caveman)
never mind, DUDEI did read it. He ordered a black and red hat. They sent him the blue and gold one. He had no choice. The new logo hasn't been released yet, so you can't choose to order it.

Am I missing something?

im4bflo
09-07-2006, 09:48 PM
I did read it. He ordered a black and red hat. They sent him the blue and gold one. He had no choice. The new logo hasn't been released yet, so you can't choose to order it.

Am I missing something?
Gray matter.

JD
09-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Every comment from you is obvious that you aren't in touch with society and reality.
Oh really? You know me well my friend. Your opinion and what you say means JACK****. Which is why I dont take things so seriously from people like you for the fact that you are nothing to me.

I still want to punch babies. I'll let yours slide since you started crying about the seriousness of a joke.

:console:

Dude
09-08-2006, 06:44 AM
Gray matter.That's uncalled for. Why resort to personal attacks?

And that goes for everyone else in this thread as well.

JD
09-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Gray matter.
:lmao:
:posrep:

DraftBoy
09-08-2006, 08:34 PM
I like the new logo