PDA

View Full Version : If you like Fletch, you'll LOVE Buster Davis!!!

X-Era
09-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Anyone watching the FSU vs. Mia game?

Buster Davis is 5-10, 240. Fletch is 5-10 245.

Buster is a man who is everywhere on the field, he can pass rush, he's in on most plays.

Probably no higher than a 2nd rounder due to size/speed issues. But Fletch aint getting any younger and this guy is his clone!!!!!!!!

pintonick96
09-04-2006, 10:37 PM
He was nasty in the game tonight.

Also, London's 5'9".

LifetimeBillsFan
09-05-2006, 01:15 AM
I really liked FSU's other LB, # 10 (I forgot his name), who is only 210, but really fast. He was everywhere in the second half, even when he wasn't in on the tackle. He looks like he would be a real fit in a Tampa Cover 2 style defense.

Davis was pretty good, too. I can definitely see the Bills looking for a top LB early in next year's draft and would not be unhappy with either one of these guys based on what I saw tonite, but there's still a lot of football to be played in college this season so I'm sure I'll have a chance to see them play again.

bflojohn
09-05-2006, 02:56 AM
Another guy to keep an eye on is a ILB at Vanderbilt named Jonathan Goff. I swear that he was in on nearly every play last weekend. His team was woefully overmatched, but he stood out with 14 tackles. He is only a Junior, but if he gets a favorable report on his draft status, he will likely come out early! Real good player, oh, by the way, I agree on Buster Davis' scouting report here.... Nice player too!!

bflojohn
09-05-2006, 02:58 AM
Oh, I forgot, one more thing about Goff.... He's a Mechanical Engineering student, so if he calls the plays from his ILB position, you can bet he's capable mentally!

Tatonka
09-05-2006, 06:57 AM
i like meriweather better, for miami, but davis looks like fletcher too in the face.

Mitchy moo
09-05-2006, 07:02 AM
cloning tko are they?

X-Era
09-05-2006, 07:24 AM
He was nasty in the game tonight.

Also, London's 5'9".

He had 2 sacks, a forced fumble (despite what the replay said), and in-numerous tackles. He was everywhere