• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

More media cluelessness

check this crap out!

This clown has the Fins winning the division with a 11 and 5 record, the Bills finishing 8 and 8 (a good pick actually), and get this.....

He has the Bengals finishing 8 and 8! How much crack can one guy smoke? The Bengals have a bonafide shot at the AFC championship, hes got them out of the playoffs. He has the frikkin Ravens having a better record than the Bengals.

Absolutely ridiculous. Im floored how anybody can listen to these clowns, they are hacks.

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: More media cluelessness

I agree. You and I can guess just as well.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

The Bengals DO seem like they're on fire from what I've seen. But I still don't put any stock in pre-season games.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Remember when one of those guys did a mock draft and had us taking Donte Whitner and we all ridiculed the guy?

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

If you think about it, the Bengals not winning the division wouldn't be that much of a suprise to me. It depends on two things:

1. Carson Palmer's health.

2. How many guys will miss the beginning of the season do to misconduct. They might have a rough start.

And as for the Ravens winning football games, you can count on it as long as McNair is healthy.

Remember this post in a few weeks and tell me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X