PDA

View Full Version : More media cluelessness

X-Era
09-05-2006, 07:03 AM
check this crap out!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/dr_z/08/30/division.breakdown/index.html?cnn=yes

This clown has the Fins winning the division with a 11 and 5 record, the Bills finishing 8 and 8 (a good pick actually), and get this.....

He has the Bengals finishing 8 and 8! How much crack can one guy smoke? The Bengals have a bonafide shot at the AFC championship, hes got them out of the playoffs. He has the frikkin Ravens having a better record than the Bengals.

Absolutely ridiculous. Im floored how anybody can listen to these clowns, they are hacks.

Jan Reimers
09-05-2006, 07:37 AM
I agree. You and I can guess just as well.

mybills
09-05-2006, 07:46 AM
The Bengals DO seem like they're on fire from what I've seen. But I still don't put any stock in pre-season games.

Mr. Miyagi
09-05-2006, 09:10 AM
Remember when one of those guys did a mock draft and had us taking Donte Whitner and we all ridiculed the guy?

jamze132
09-05-2006, 10:00 AM
If you think about it, the Bengals not winning the division wouldn't be that much of a suprise to me. It depends on two things:

1. Carson Palmer's health.

2. How many guys will miss the beginning of the season do to misconduct. They might have a rough start.

And as for the Ravens winning football games, you can count on it as long as McNair is healthy.

Remember this post in a few weeks and tell me if I'm wrong.