PDA

View Full Version : As The Almost Cast Off I Got The Floor

Brian H
02-24-2003, 07:23 PM
Ok I must admit it was down to the wire between me and NBF and frankly that worries me.Alot of you's do not trust me and I understand that.Frankly I wouldnt trust me either carrying the BBI Banner for so long but I just hope you all can put that behind you .Im not begging for forgiveness or anything like that.I know alot of you guys/girls know me and know that Im a team player and I will continue to be.You all dont have to trust me but atleast forgive me in a way for the past and put it behind us.

Nbf from day 1 didnt want me on this team or even on this board even cause he doesnt trust me so he went out of his way to manipulate you all which is apart of the game.I right now is getting in the head of team 1 so much.PA believed what I said when I said Jaded is tryin to backstabb her team mates can you smell desention? Now if anyone is stll a little un easy with me being/helping the team drop me a PM and I will keep it all confidential and maybe whoever these people are can get a better perspective of me then if this happens and I get voted off I can leave with a smile cause you all know the real me.

I thank you for reading this guys and aplogize for it being kinda long go Sexy *****es!!!!

shelby
02-24-2003, 08:04 PM
:blamelog:

:biggrin:

BillC
02-24-2003, 08:11 PM
1) Stop whining

2) Keep winning-

3) you (and everybody else) will stick around!

Brian H
02-24-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by shelby
:blamelog:

:biggrin:

Me and LoG cleared the air and we cleared up any dissention there ever was :)

Gunzlingr
02-24-2003, 09:11 PM
Well, we are on the road to victory now, so we shouldn't have to worry for a few hours

4thAndLong
02-24-2003, 09:16 PM
It's all good Bri, I voted NBF off because he was trying to get you out. ;)

...And because he didn't donate his ZBs. :hammeru: