PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck this Season

NJFINSFAN1
09-05-2006, 01:48 PM
Well guys and Girls, its that time of year again! I'm ready for some football, I'm leaving Thursday AM for the Fins at Steelers game, can't wait!

Anyway, wishing you and your team good luck (except against the Fins of course!:;) and may the Bills season be injury free!

See Ya on the 17th!

mybills
09-05-2006, 01:50 PM
See ya, & thanks. I wish an injury free season for all teams.

justasportsfan
09-05-2006, 02:30 PM
You're a class act NJfinfan1. :up:

jmb1099
09-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Well guys and Girls, its that time of year again! I'm ready for some football, I'm leaving Thursday AM for the Fins at Steelers game, can't wait!

Anyway, wishing you and your team good luck (except against the Fins of course!:;) and may the Bills season be injury free!

See Ya on the 17th!
As always a class act! Good luck to you with of course the same disclaimer you gave!!!
Have fun in Pitsburgh!

!Papacrunk!
09-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Not trying to steal NJFINS class act thunder, but I'll chime in with the same--good luck to the Bills as well (except for out two games.) It should be fun seeing some of these young talents come together, grow and eventually be successful. Of any Bill, I hope Willis does good and gets me some FF points, lol.

BAM
09-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks guys! We'll need all the luck we can get!

I hope you guys suck BTW.

justasportsfan
09-05-2006, 06:31 PM
As much as I hate the fins, I wish you luck too except when you play the bills of course. No injuries to anyone. If there's one thing I miss is the heated rivalry we once had.

Luisito23
09-05-2006, 06:47 PM
I hope you guys suck BTW.

Me too....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Luisito23
09-05-2006, 06:54 PM
I see no point in wishing another team good luck, (especially one in our own division) when deep down we want them to fail miserably....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

FinFaninBuffalo
09-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Good luck. I hope this year is more competitive between the Bills and Dolphins than it has been the last two seasons. Keeps this board and Finheaven more interesting.

Time to take out the Pats and I just plain hate the Jets.

ParanoidAndroid
09-05-2006, 07:53 PM
I see no point in wishing another team good luck, (especially one in our own division) when deep down we want them to fail miserably....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

I think it's about being nice to the fans. I think it's good to see 70,000 smiling faces when the home team wins. The team be damned but Miami fans are ok in my book! :D

Devin
09-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Good luck to you guys as well.

Gonna be a great season!

HHURRICANE
09-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Whatever. Anything that lands the Bills ahead of the Jets, Dolphins and Pats is fine by me. I respect the intelligent opinions of the opposing teams posters but I'm a Bills fan looking for wins.

Samphin1
09-06-2006, 12:33 AM
I am not going to lie. I wish Buffalo loses every game this season after week 1. Nothing would make me happier. HOWEVER, I do enjoy the posters here and it is all in good fun. I would never wish bodily harm on any of you or anyone on your team, as I am sure you feel the same. Good luck to your team and may you be good sports in defeat!

Of course, all this kissy kissy talk between our sets of fans officially goes out the window the second the Bills-Pats game is done.

(if anyone takes offense to what I said, please have your body examined for a funny bone deficiency).