X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Bills Preview on NFLN

My tivo caught the 2006 Bills preview today..

man.. if that doesnt get you fired up for the season.. i dont think your a fan.

that was ****ing awesome.

they had the cool flashbacks of marv..

then they show lee evans running down the field and fade to andre reed.. then willis and thurman.. then losman and kelly..

lot of good sound bites... marv "where would you rather be..." then flashing to TKO saying it before a game..

it was sweet.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills Preview on NFLN

wow. in watching it again.. jauron really speaks highly of clements.. i wouldnt be surprised if they made an attempt to keep him long term.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

are they re-showing it at all?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Can you rip it into .wmv and post it?

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

I will be fired up when the bills find a way to start playing competitive football on a consistant basis.

Maybe 5 years ago some little diddy by the Bills media department might get me fired up, but not now.

time for the Bills to quit worrying about that stupid **** and start worrying more about WINNING.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            don't watch it. If it gets people pumped up for the season, that means you'll be throwing bricks at your tv set.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              don't watch it. If it gets people pumped up for the season, that means you'll be throwing bricks at your tv set.
              LMAO

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

If you have Comcast On-Demand, they will be putting each teams' in there under the NFL Network.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                    If you have Comcast On-Demand, they will be putting each teams' in there under the NFL Network.
                    Comcast. I hear that on-demand thing is pretty damn cool, but Comcast is the most difficult and dishonest company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I absolutely despise them.

Besides, as long as DirecTV is the exclusive provider of Sunday Ticket and I'm living out of market for the Bills, no other TV company has a chance with me.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      Can you rip it into .wmv and post it?
                      Great idea, MM.

Tatonka.........please
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

Comcast. I hear that on-demand thing is pretty damn cool, but Comcast is the most difficult and dishonest company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I absolutely despise them.

Besides, as long as DirecTV is the exclusive provider of Sunday Ticket and I'm living out of market for the Bills, no other TV company has a chance with me.
                        havent dealt with Time Warner I see

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                          I will be fired up when the bills find a way to start playing competitive football on a consistant basis.

Maybe 5 years ago some little diddy by the Bills media department might get me fired up, but not now.

time for the Bills to quit worrying about that stupid **** and start worrying more about WINNING.

this has nothing to do with the bills media office it likely was nfl films production...you really miss the boat on a lot of things because of your BS attitude.

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

My Mother has Comcast. The On Demand feature is cool, but not available for everything. I'm good to go w/ DirecTV.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

If you're a Bills fan living outside of WNY, you must have DirecTV. If you can't afford it, take a second mortgage, sell a child, hock your wedding ring, or go down to the bank and withdraw some money with a mask and a note.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X