PDA

View Full Version : Bills Preview on NFLN

Tatonka
09-05-2006, 11:22 PM
My tivo caught the 2006 Bills preview today..

man.. if that doesnt get you fired up for the season.. i dont think your a fan.

that was ****ing awesome.

they had the cool flashbacks of marv..

then they show lee evans running down the field and fade to andre reed.. then willis and thurman.. then losman and kelly..

lot of good sound bites... marv "where would you rather be..." then flashing to TKO saying it before a game..

it was sweet.

Tatonka
09-05-2006, 11:32 PM
wow. in watching it again.. jauron really speaks highly of clements.. i wouldnt be surprised if they made an attempt to keep him long term.

OpIv37
09-06-2006, 08:27 AM
are they re-showing it at all?

Mr. Miyagi
09-06-2006, 08:33 AM
Can you rip it into .wmv and post it?

ICE74129
09-06-2006, 08:33 AM
I will be fired up when the bills find a way to start playing competitive football on a consistant basis.

Maybe 5 years ago some little diddy by the Bills media department might get me fired up, but not now.

time for the Bills to quit worrying about that stupid **** and start worrying more about WINNING.

justasportsfan
09-06-2006, 08:41 AM
are they re-showing it at all?don't watch it. If it gets people pumped up for the season, that means you'll be throwing bricks at your tv set.

ICE74129
09-06-2006, 08:54 AM
don't watch it. If it gets people pumped up for the season, that means you'll be throwing bricks at your tv set.

LMAO

OpIv37
09-06-2006, 09:05 AM
don't watch it. If it gets people pumped up for the season, that means you'll be throwing bricks at your tv set.

:rolleyes:

BAM
09-06-2006, 10:02 AM
are they re-showing it at all?

If you have Comcast On-Demand, they will be putting each teams' in there under the NFL Network.

OpIv37
09-06-2006, 10:04 AM
If you have Comcast On-Demand, they will be putting each teams' in there under the NFL Network.

:down: Comcast. I hear that on-demand thing is pretty damn cool, but Comcast is the most difficult and dishonest company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I absolutely despise them.

Besides, as long as DirecTV is the exclusive provider of Sunday Ticket and I'm living out of market for the Bills, no other TV company has a chance with me.

The last buffalo fan
09-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Can you rip it into .wmv and post it?

Great idea, MM. :up:

Tatonka.........please :hail:

L.A. Playa
09-06-2006, 10:10 AM
:down: Comcast. I hear that on-demand thing is pretty damn cool, but Comcast is the most difficult and dishonest company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I absolutely despise them.

Besides, as long as DirecTV is the exclusive provider of Sunday Ticket and I'm living out of market for the Bills, no other TV company has a chance with me.

havent dealt with Time Warner I see

Typ0
09-06-2006, 10:12 AM
I will be fired up when the bills find a way to start playing competitive football on a consistant basis.

Maybe 5 years ago some little diddy by the Bills media department might get me fired up, but not now.

time for the Bills to quit worrying about that stupid **** and start worrying more about WINNING.

this has nothing to do with the bills media office it likely was nfl films production...you really miss the boat on a lot of things because of your BS attitude.

R. Rich
09-06-2006, 10:27 AM

My Mother has Comcast. The On Demand feature is cool, but not available for everything. I'm good to go w/ DirecTV.

Jan Reimers
09-06-2006, 10:46 AM

If you're a Bills fan living outside of WNY, you must have DirecTV. If you can't afford it, take a second mortgage, sell a child, hock your wedding ring, or go down to the bank and withdraw some money with a mask and a note.

OpIv37
09-06-2006, 10:50 AM
If you're a Bills fan living outside of WNY, you must have DirecTV. If you can't afford it, take a second mortgage, sell a child, hock your wedding ring, or go down to the bank and withdraw some money with a mask and a note.

my sentiments exactly.

Hell, before I had Sunday Ticket, I was going to a bar to watch the games every week- the money I spent on beer and food over a 16-game season was more than Sunday Ticket.

Jan Reimers
09-06-2006, 11:00 AM
my sentiments exactly.

Hell, before I had Sunday Ticket, I was going to a bar to watch the games every week- the money I spent on beer and food over a 16-game season was more than Sunday Ticket.
I did the same thing, then got Sunday Ticket the first year it was available. My wallet and my liver are grateful, although I usually have a drink or two (gallons) watching at home, particularly during the last several seasons.

carybillsfan
09-06-2006, 11:06 AM

I've had sunday ticket since moving away in 1999...wouldn't trade it for the world. All cable companies are dishonest and they suck period. I called Directv last week and said I've had Sunday ticket since 1999 and wanted to see what the superfan package was all about and they are giving it to me for free this season...try getting that sevice from a cable company.

ublinkwescore
09-06-2006, 11:27 AM

Or you must know what the best sports bar is that has the most screens - or just enough for everyone other than the Dolphins fans...

Like a couple years ago - when Buffalo was spanking someone, and a Dolphins fan came in and wanted to see his game - and Buffalo had already pretty much blew someone out, and he had the nerve to ask me, a Bills fan of all people, if I could surrender my TV so he could watch his lowly fish get spanked, I kindly declined. IT WAS GREAT!!!

BAM
09-06-2006, 11:32 AM
my sentiments exactly.

Well worth it for me.

I'd rather watch the games at the bar myself. Mainly because I know just about everyone there and it's fun to get smashed and talk ISH to each other.

BAM
09-06-2006, 11:40 AM

Every company has morons that work for them. It's hit or miss with comapanies that big.

I had a bad experience with DirecTV as well... A few years back, I was interested in getting it for the Ticket. Well the guy came out to install it and decided that he didn't want to install a satellite at my apartment stating that "the signal couldn't be pointed in the right direction" or some crap like that. At this point, I had already canceled my Comcast cable service and taken my box back in anticipation of the DirecTV installation. In the end, I had to go through the hassle of calling Comcast back and reactivating my service, picking up a box, etc...

Funny thing was, the apartment directly next to mine had one in plain view.

BAM
09-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Anyway this thread is about the Bills Preview, which I'll be watching when I get home on Comcast. :snicker:

ublinkwescore
09-06-2006, 12:00 PM
No one knows when it's gonna re-air?

BAM
09-06-2006, 01:38 PM
It doesn't say anywhere within this week anyways.... I checked the sched up until Sunday.