X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Bills have the lowest average Ticket price in NFL

NE has the highest at $ 90 Buffalo Lowest at $ 41 if it meant saving your team would you pay and average of $10 more a ticket per game ???

• Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Bills have the lowest average Ticket price in NFL

I would in a heartbeat.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
      NE has the highest at $ 90 Buffalo Lowest at $ 41 if it meant saving your team would you pay and average of $10 more a ticket per game ???

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
      I would easily pay 100 dollars a ticket no problem!

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

How much of a guarentee is in the "save"?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

this is good news to fans.

But don't tell that to Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder or Robert Kraft- they'll just say it means Ralph isn't "maximizing revenue".
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

who knows just a questions, seems as if alot fans would pay more money if it meant the team wouldnt move so Ralph wouldnt be able to scream economics as a reason for moving

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

Ravens charge $50-60 for Upper deck tix. I'm not sure what their premium seats are (since I'd never be able to afford them).

Comment

• Pride
                • Jul 2002

And extra $10 to see the crap product on the field? No thank you.

Raise prices after your team starts looking like an NFL caliber team... but not a second before!

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                  • Aug 2005

I would absolutely pay an extra ten bucks a game. That's a funny name for someone who has none in his team Pride.
                  SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• G. Host
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                    Ravens charge $50-60 for Upper deck tix. I'm not sure what their premium seats are (since I'd never be able to afford them).
                    Ravems charge between $350-$900 per season for tickets + a PSL of double or more ($700-$8,000!) the season ticket price. Ckub seats are $1,300-$3100 per season for tickets + a PSL of $2000.

No one Bills could ever sell tickets in that range although club seats are competitive.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

The problem with guys like Jones, Kraft, Snyder etc. is that they try and treat Football just like another business. They're convinced the NFL could be a 15-20 team League with only the biggest markets being part of it. Then all the tickets could be priced higher and revenues would double or triple for their franchises, without having to share with smaller markets.

Then the cities who lost teams would find another team to follow and give them $$.

WRONG. I'd go buy UB tickets and watch College football exclusively. The NFL would be dead to me.

The old guard which is basically almost all gone outside of Ralph worked towards the greater good of all, when the insane TV $$ started in the 1970's. Wellington Mara of the Giants could have acted like a tyrant and told the rest of the NFL to go to hell. He didn't and saw the long term good of having multiple markets and knowing there was more than enough $$ to go around.

The new guard wants it all for themselves.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I would gladly pay a great deal more to keep the Bills in Buffalo. Bills' tickets are one of the real bargains in professional sports.

The most storied franchises - including the Yankees, RedSox, Dodgers, Bruins, Red Wings, Lakers, Celtics, Cowboys, Redskins, Packers, Giants and Niners - don't always win, and sometimes go through fairly long droughts.

Fans who aren't willing to pay higher ticket prices - or stop buying tickets altogether - based on a few bad years on the field, are shortsighted and not the most loyal, in my humble opinion.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                          Ravems charge between $350-$900 per season for tickets + a PSL of double or more ($700-$8,000!) the season ticket price. Ckub seats are $1,300-$3100 per season for tickets + a PSL of $2000.

No one Bills could ever sell tickets in that range although club seats are competitive.
                          Thats one thing Im sure that article doesnt take into consideration is PSL, I wonder if those amounts do not need to be shared amongst the owners, since they are not for the game just for the right to buy the ticket for the game

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

I would pay as much as needed to go watch the Bills.

Comment

• G. Host
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                              Thats one thing Im sure that article doesnt take into consideration is PSL, I wonder if those amounts do not need to be shared amongst the owners, since they are not for the game just for the right to buy the ticket for the game
                              PSL and other kind of one time fees do not need to be shared; this growth of unshared money was part of the issue between players union and NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X