PDA

View Full Version : Important!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read Before You Vote

Typ0
02-24-2003, 09:40 PM
For everyone not in an alliance with Jaded:

It is imperative you vote for her removal from the island. She is an incessant busy body and working very hard to divide the lines on our team. She has formed alliances (she intends to screw them over too) and she is heavily involved with influencing the way people vote. I emplore you, if you are reading this because you are not on a Jaded alliance you absolutely must vote for her removal for your own survival purposes.

For everyone in an alliance with Jaded:

Feeling all secure? You could be her next victim. Are you not part of her sub-alliance? If not you are being used for your vote and it is already determined you will be thrown to the dogs when the time is convenient. Do not make this mistake. Do not allow her to manipuate the voting by turning you into a voting slave. VOTE OFF JADED NOW!!!!!!!!!!

For everyone in close cahoots with Jaded,

so you think you are guaranteed at being one of the final contestants? Screw you! I am going to be the biggest thorn in your side you can possibly imagine. I know what you are up too. You will pay like the dirty low-down scumbag you are.

Jaded:

While it was a stroke of luck you are screwed. I have a spy in your ranks and I know exactly what you are up too.

lordofgun
02-24-2003, 09:48 PM
:eek:

PA Season Ticket Holder
02-24-2003, 09:50 PM
Look what you've done now, LOG :D

mybills
02-24-2003, 09:56 PM
I would think that if Jaded's been forming any alliances, it would be with the only other female on the team. But, she has not even hinted about it.

:scratch::peacesign

Typ0
02-24-2003, 10:05 PM
You don't run around sucking up to her all the time either. I'm sure she went for the people she knew she could manipulate most.

lordofgun
02-24-2003, 10:07 PM
That explains why she wanted an alliance with me. And I'm not even playing! :huh:

Valerie
02-24-2003, 10:17 PM
Damn, Typ0, where the hell did this come from? It's nice to see someone on my team has such a strong dislike for me. I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about, but I think I've been a good team player. You've just made my vote a lot easier. Thanks, I know who I'm voting off now.

Typ0
02-24-2003, 10:25 PM
Don't play stupid Jaded you know exactly what you are up too. You are a lying conniving back stabbing ***** who has done nothing but try and manipulate a group of people to vote the way you want them to vote. Go ahead and vote for me I don't care if I did I never would have put up this post. To me it's much more important for the team to get rid of you than it is for my own survival. I also know the only way anyone on this team outside a few of your closest confidents can survive is by getting rid of you. Play dumb if you want and attack me all you want but you know exactly the crap you have been trying to pull I am not the liar who is screwing up the team here you are.

Typ0
02-24-2003, 10:29 PM
Don't take this to a like/dislike on a personal level either Jaded. I do not dislike you like you suggest I do. I just don't approve of your activities and I especially don't like the way you put up a big front out here in public and then work to manipulate people behind the scenes. Why do you think people in your alliance would even trust you? You obviously are a back stabbing ***** to the rest of the team they are not stupid and they know they are next. How many people do you have on your side Jaded? Are you sure?

lordofgun
02-24-2003, 10:30 PM
this is all just apart of the game, right? :eek:

Typ0
02-24-2003, 10:34 PM
I'm just playing the game to the best of my abilities. I'm not going to sit by and allow someone to determine my fate in this way. I may be doomed already but I am going to go out fighting.

Valerie
02-24-2003, 10:35 PM
Geez, Typ0, you obviously have a lot of insecurities about me and this game. You can go ahead and spread your lies, but in the end you're going to be the one to suffer from them. Yes, I have a lot of friends on the board and on this team, but that doesn't mean anything. I think it's sad that you're already ripping apart the team. I know we have to vote someone off, but you're the only one starting posts about a team member. I don't think your actions are good for the team as a whole. How can we be a united front when you're ripping teammates apart already. Frankly, I don't trust you at all. And, if I'm the one voted off, who will be your next target? I'm here on the board and I've been playing the game for the TEAM! Frankly, I'm not impressed with you and what you're doing at all.

Shiny Chicken
02-24-2003, 10:51 PM
I think Typo's generally concerned that there's some sort of conspiracy... which I understand... there's been a lot of talk floating around... a lot of finger pointing. If you're really not in a voting alliance within the team... I think you and typo should work that out before votes are made, if it's not too late.

Typ0
02-24-2003, 10:56 PM
Of course you aren't Jaded. Because I am threatening your ultimate voting power. And this isn't a result of any insecurities either it's the truth and you know it. You just are putting up this front because you know I am right and concerned others will figure out the truth. You are the one that is trying to rip this team apart not me. If it weren't for your underhanded tactics we wouldn't be going through this right now! Do you think I would just single someone else out if it weren't you? Well you are wrong. I am singling you out because you are doing all the things I am accusing you of.

Typ0
02-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Patrick, She is in a voting alliance within the team and the only thing to work out is getting rid of her if you want to survive.

Shiny Chicken
02-25-2003, 12:08 AM
I for one believe Typo believe's what he says is true. He is not doing this for his own gain.... I just want to point out I firmly believe that.

His intentions are good.

He does believe what he says.

Valerie
02-25-2003, 07:41 AM
Well, you can believe what you want, Typ0. You obviously don't know how to play the game. First of all, in the beginning, you usually get rid of members who aren't helping the team. I have competed in both of the challenges. If you want to get rid of someone who is online and here, that's your business. I want to win as many challenges as possible. Do what you want. I'm not going to argue or defend myself to you. To rip a teammate apart the way you have done to me, shows me that you are NOT a team player at all. You have your own agenda going and it's obvioulsy not in the best interest of the Hotties.

Patrick76777
02-25-2003, 08:36 AM
It's getting a little hardcore in here...........I hope everyone voted!

Typ0
02-25-2003, 08:57 AM
Jaded: My point is you have already formed a group that is going to determine peoples fate in the end. I totally agree with you under normal circumstances we should vote for people are slacking and dragging the team down. Unfortunately this is a much bigger problem because you have half our team tied up in an alliance. So when it comes time for those individuals to cast a vote they are going to only consider the other five of us who are standing alone here. So in the end everyone who is not in your group is screwed and they are just wasting their time on this game. Even if the first few rounds play out as you say which would be normal, that is only a facade because you have already tried to sew up how things will progress further into the game. As I pieced this together, mostly by seeding some comments and seeing how people reacted, I became increasingly appalled that you would try and dictate the outcome of the game like this in the end and take half of our groups chances away. The bottom line, while you can be here and do the challenges and try and pump up the team, you are a destructive force to the team because you have tried to influence peoples opinions and attitudes about how they are going to vote WHEN THE CHIPS ARE REALLY ON THE LINE!

lordofgun
02-25-2003, 08:59 AM
Typ0...was someone in her alliance talking to you or something? :eek:

lordofgun
02-25-2003, 09:00 AM
...or maybe you're just shootin' off yer mouth. ;)

ticatfan
02-25-2003, 09:30 AM
Typo might be on to something here,the gay guy in the 1st show pi-sed everyone off early and won the damn thing.Hmmmmm But the question is ,,,,Is our little angel up to some thing?

clumping platelets
02-25-2003, 09:33 AM
I wanna walk around the island nekked!!!

Typ0
02-25-2003, 09:36 AM
Nope, my original accusation about the alliances last weekend was based on suspicion and I didn't single anyone out at that time because I was not sure. Peoples activities since then has given me some clarity who was in this group and what their intentions are. Now, I have a good source...someone on her group has confirmed what I say is accurate. Additionally, Jaded is probably not even aware someone in her group is plotting with someone on the other team to be the last two on the island so she is going to get stabbed in the back in the long run as well.

Valerie
02-25-2003, 09:40 AM
I think you've been smoking that weed you brought as your luxury item, Typ0. Go on and bad mouth me. I don't care to associate with someone on my team who is playing the game the way you are.

ticatfan
02-25-2003, 09:45 AM
The 'gay reference is about the guy on tv not you typo.:)

Shiny Chicken
02-25-2003, 09:47 AM
I'd like to see you say explicitly that you are not trying to control the voting.

lordofgun
02-25-2003, 09:49 AM
But I AM trying to control the voting. :ontome:

Shiny Chicken
02-25-2003, 09:54 AM
:lol:

Valerie
02-25-2003, 09:56 AM
You can't control who people vote for, Chicken. People have their own minds and their own free will. I know who I voted for and I know my reasons. I think I was fair even though it sucked.

clumping platelets
02-25-2003, 10:05 AM
I still wanna run around nekked

Typ0
02-25-2003, 10:12 AM
That's OK Jaded I don't care for how you are playing the game either.

clumping platelets
02-25-2003, 10:15 AM
I bet Typ0 & Jaded are in cahoots

clump:earpoke:rest of us

Valerie
02-25-2003, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I'm here, I participate and I built up zone bucks yesterday to try and help the team in case we need them.:rolleyes: Instead of trying to rip the Hotties apart, why don't you focus on winning the next challenge so we don't have to vote someone off.

I had an idea for everyone to exchange phone number so we could contact each other by phone in case we needed to. I also suggested turning off the PM function so we couldn't talk to the other team. I don't see you coming up with any ideas or doing naything positive except to spent time ripping me apart. We need to be a unified team and we're not. If we can stay focused, we won't need to vote any more members off.

Typ0
02-25-2003, 10:19 AM
Because I don't want to expend efforts in a false team environment where in the end I will just get voted off by your alliance anyway. So we would be working just so your group can reach their ultimate goals. No thanks.

Valerie
02-25-2003, 10:29 AM
That's fine, Typ0, suit yourself. I'm going to do everything I can to win the next challenge. If you don't want to help that's up to you. The *****es seem much more unified than the Hotties and I think that's because you are doing everything in your power to badmouth your OWN teammate! I'm done having this conversation with you. I want to win challenges, not fight with my teammates.

Typ0
02-25-2003, 10:54 AM
No problem Jaded I am focused on winning the challenges too so don't try and draw attention from the issue I brought up trying to suggest I am not working on the challenges. So let's just stay focused and win this challenge so we don't have to worry about you voting us off the island.