PDA

View Full Version : Heavy-Hearted Youboty Returns To Bills

~CHIEF~
09-06-2006, 10:43 PM
It's been a difficult three weeks for Bills rookie cornerback Ashton Youboty. Mourning the loss of his mother has been very trying for the 22-year old who is the oldest of four children. Jeannet Youboty had cancer and was in declining health, but the suddenness of her passing on Aug. 17 at age 47 is what hit her family the hardest.

"It was eventually going to happen," said Youboty of his mother's passing. "I had to tell myself that. But at the time when I was trying to get my career going it has been tough. I've got my younger siblings looking up to me and asking me questions that I have to answer, that I didn't think I'd have to answer at this time. It's all part of moving on up and I have a lot of big decisions to make."

"I can't wait," said Youboty. "I'm just doing what I can to help the team in any way so I'm looking forward to running out with the team (Sunday)."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4107
Thats ****ed Up!

Mr. Miyagi
09-06-2006, 10:59 PM
He needs to bury himself in football to ease the pain!

evol4276
09-06-2006, 11:01 PM
man i feel bad for that kid.. he's had a tough time this offseason but I'm glad he is back

PUCKER
09-07-2006, 12:01 AM
He sounds cool and Ive wanted to get his jersey. Shake Youboty! :jig:

YardRat
09-07-2006, 06:15 AM
Tough responsibility to lay on the shoulders of a kid.

mybills
09-07-2006, 06:18 AM
His mom was so young. :sadwalk:
:curse: cancer!

ICE74129
09-07-2006, 07:12 AM
It is very tough and my prayers go out to him and his family. But....he has to suck it up and now throw himself into this game. We drafted the kid and we need for him to start getting ready to contribute.

bigbub2352
09-07-2006, 12:16 PM
I lost my dad a year ago and it was right when i started my own business, it is very hard to remain focused, but the best thing he could do is be back with the bills, he needs to do everything to takes his mind of the loss, then use the bad energy on the feild, and his mom for inspiration she is watching

bigbub2352
09-07-2006, 12:16 PM
I lost my dad a year ago and it was right when i started my own business, it is very hard to remain focused, but the best thing he could do is be back with the bills, he needs to do everything to takes his mind of the loss, then use the bad energy on the feild, and his mom for inspiration she is watching