PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
09-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Back for another season of laughs, jeers and taunts is one of our favorite writers Kevin Shenoy. Here's the first installment for the 2006 season of "One Fan's View"

Welcome back to One Fan’s View. I know you guys have grown accustomed to me as being the naysayer. You see me as the fan who is never satisfied. In your minds, I was sitting with my arms crossed and a scowl on my face when the Bills only put up 10 more points in the second half of the 1991 AFC Championship game against the Raiders. Well, that may all very well be true, but this year I have a different take. I have a feeling, and it’s got two layers. The first is about the AFC East; the second about our favorite football team.

One Fan's View (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2006/09/07/one_fans_view_i_billieve.php)

Michael82
09-07-2006, 03:53 AM
I missed his articles. Nice job! :bf1:

ryjam282
09-07-2006, 05:12 AM
Good article, thanks.

mybills
09-07-2006, 07:22 AM
Sure the pundits say the Pats are going to be great again. But these are the same guys who said, “Internet companies are here to stay. BUY! BUY! BUY!” Good things always come to an end, and while the Pats were by no stretch of the imagination a good thing, their time has come. I think this year Belichik is starting to believe that he’s a genius, and as we all know, that’s when people have to cash in their reality check. The so-called loyal Pats Fan base will return to pre-grey jersey following. That is to say, none. I see their fan base come out of their Dorothy like experience, “What happened? Where am I?” and Ma and Pa standing there saying, “Dorothy, you’ve been transported back to good old Kansas where the Pats are average to below average. It was all a dream.”

:bf1: I couldn't have said this any better! :10:

Mr. Miyagi
09-07-2006, 02:38 PM
:rofl:

My favorite line:

Anyone who looks at the Jet’s as a team that can to do better than 5-11 probably sits in front of their TV wondering why they can’t also make $20,000 a month from simply sending mail from home.

:10: Great work Kevin! You have true talent in writing!

Michael82
09-07-2006, 05:10 PM
:rofl:

My favorite line:

:10: Great work Kevin! You have true talent in writing!
:rofl: I was laughing at that line too. :hi5: