PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Eat your heart out Thurm, EE & Pinto Haters

Earthquake Enyart
09-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Forked from: Eat your heart out Thurm, EE & Pinto Haters (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1629633)

Mark,

I usually am a big fan of your work, but I really dislike it when idiot fans are glorified like you did in your article on Pinto Kenny. I've heard about his stupid exploits for years and I'm embarrased that he is a Bills fan. Writing articles about these jerks just fuels the juvenile behavior more and reinforces their misguided beliefs that they are "true fans". When I take my sons to a game do I want to sit next to imbeciles that have ketchup all over themselves who are full of "bowling ball shots"?

Next time you get the urge to write another article about knuckleheads like this, imagine what it would be like for you and your family to spend 3+ hours sitting next to these fools.

LtBillsFan66
09-07-2006, 12:42 PM
hater

OpIv37
09-07-2006, 12:43 PM
man, is there anything that you find fun?

I thought I was negative but I got nothing on you. At least I can relax and have fun at a tailgate.

ublinkwescore
09-07-2006, 12:48 PM
My neg comment to EE "Drop dead you old fart"

Dr. Lecter
09-07-2006, 01:26 PM
man, is there anything that you find fun?

I thought I was negative but I got nothing on you. At least I can relax and have fun at a tailgage.

He finds it fun to be miserable, complain and try to get people riled up.

And don't worry Op. You have ~25 years to get to be as miserable as EE. We have faith in you.

Night Train
09-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Ken is one of the nicest guys on the planet.

Valerie
09-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Agreed! Kenny is extremely nice and a lot of fun. If people can't loosen up and have fun, they should keep their miserable asses at home!

Dr. Lecter
09-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Ken is great, as is his tailgate. They welcome everybody, no questions asked.

THATHURMANATOR
09-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Agreed! Kenny is extremely nice and a lot of fun. If people can't loosen up and have fun, they should keep their miserable asses at home!
Oh Trust me I am loose and have fun Valerie :naughty:

Earthquake Enyart
09-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Pulease. Imagine the carnage if any ketchup got on the Princess... :rolleyes:

The_Philster
09-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Pulease. Imagine the carnage if any ketchup got on the Princess... :rolleyes:
maybe you should ignore stuff about the Pinto til you learn to read at an adult level...no one gets ketchup on them except Kenny....unless someone is stupid enough to go under the stream

Michael82
09-07-2006, 05:09 PM
:bf1:

ublinkwescore
09-07-2006, 05:10 PM
I think EE is really Ralph Wilson's evil clone.

TigerJ
09-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Gee, EE, I thought that was a picture of Ralph Wilson in your avatar. I didn't know it was you.

Jan Reimers
09-07-2006, 05:24 PM
I think I'm older than EE, and I might stop by for a Bowling Ball Shot this year.

I'm getting a little tired of Irish Car Bombs.

The_Philster
09-07-2006, 05:27 PM
I think I'm older than EE, and I might stop by for a Bowling Ball Shot this year.

I'm getting a little tired of Irish Car Bombs.
Mikey swore off bowling ball shots...but he did at least one at the first preseason game. :snicker: And the ball can be cleaned up before your shot if you so wish. Wet wipes are kept on the bar

billsburgh
09-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Everyone has fun and tailgates in their own way. Dont criticize other people just because you dont like what they do. having said that, I'm looking forward to doing a bowling ball shot at the opener.

SABURZFAN
09-08-2006, 01:50 AM

yeah...he'll let you run your fingers through his hair to get ketchup for your hot dog. :up: