• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

F.O. Sully

I am sorry but our local media guys suck and will be crawling back asking for mercy, just like when they backed off the JP is a terrible player thing. I am so sick of the press saying we are going to be terrible and have no chance. We are a year removed from one of the best Defenses and have offense weapons. If the D- turns around faster and the offense continues to improve we'll make the playoffs.

I can't wait to watch them squirm.

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: F.O. Sully

What ?

That was a very fair article.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Skoob, our D has Coy Wire, Tim Anderson and Chris Kelsay as STARTERS, not to mention the guys are learning a new system and Spikes may not be fully recovered from his injury.

This D is nothing like the 04 D- different players, different coaches, different system- so the comparison is baseless.

BTW, why do you find it relevant that we're 1 year removed from a good D but irrelevant that we're well less than a year removed from a terrible D?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

FREE SKOOBY !!!!!!!!!!!

Make him green !!!!

The revolution has started

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

"People say we reached for Whitner," Wilson said. "This guy is a player. He likes the game. He is not Mike Williams."

OUCH!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
            What ?

That was a very fair article.
            I agree. Sullivan was being careful, conservative and honest in his appraisal.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
              "People say we reached for Whitner," Wilson said. "This guy is a player. He likes the game. He is not Mike Williams."

OUCH!
              I think that's the first time i've ever seen ralph throw a low blow at a player.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

see the other line about when Williams wouldnt practice

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
                  I think that's the first time i've ever seen ralph throw a low blow at a player.

He earned the right to say anything he wants after he gave Fat Mike millions for nothing.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• eyedog
                    • Jul 2002

That's what happens when you pay someone millions and he doesn't even attempt to live up to his end of the bargain. FU Donadumb and Mikey. Good job Ralph.

Yeah Mikey was a better pick than McKinnie. Ok.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      Skoob, our D has Coy Wire, Tim Anderson and Chris Kelsay as STARTERS, not to mention the guys are learning a new system and Spikes may not be fully recovered from his injury.

This D is nothing like the 04 D- different players, different coaches, different system- so the comparison is baseless.

BTW, why do you find it relevant that we're 1 year removed from a good D but irrelevant that we're well less than a year removed from a terrible D?
                      Well you have a good point but I think the new D will make us better than last year. If they can gel early we might get a better production than anyone might have hoped for, time will tell.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

SKOOBY LIBRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129

OUCH!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Skooby obviously your rich friend is not Ralph Wilson. Even the owner of the team thinks we are going to suck this year.

Sullivan has pretty much been dead on with his assessments of this team. He also came out early saying that JP should be the QB.

The only thing "squirming" will be what's in your hand at half time when we are losing 24-3 and getting are butts kicked by a good team.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                              Skooby obviously your rich friend is not Ralph Wilson. Even the owner of the team thinks we are going to suck this year.

Sullivan has pretty much been dead on with his assessments of this team. He also came out early saying that JP should be the QB.

The only thing "squirming" will be what's in your hand at half time when we are losing 24-3 and getting are butts kicked by a good team.
                              Well, I think we are up 24-3 at the half and NE'S party is over.

Comment

Working...
                              X