PDA

View Full Version : I hate to admit it....

OpIv37
09-07-2006, 09:10 PM
but so far, Bennie Anderson doesn't look that bad. He had at least one pancake block and he cleared the way nicely on Brown's TD.

The Dolphins' pass blocking needs a lot of work, though.

THATHURMANATOR
09-07-2006, 09:12 PM
No one ever complained about Bennie's run blocking...... Why even bring this up?

OpIv37
09-07-2006, 09:15 PM
No one ever complained about Bennie's run blocking...... Why even bring this up?

because earlier, justa and I were arguing with some Dolphins fans about Bennie Anderson.

!Papacrunk!
09-07-2006, 09:32 PM
It's still early, but after all of the penalties last year, I'm glad the line hasn't made mistakes with this VERY LOUD crowd.

THATHURMANATOR
09-07-2006, 10:32 PM
He was always a good run blocker and from what I have read he just didn't fit our system that calls for smaller faster linemen. He will probably be decent if Miami has a different scheme. I know Mularkey is the OC but from what they are saying he hasn't totally installed his offense!

ublinkwescore
09-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Hope it's all in when we meet the fish!!!

feelthepain
09-08-2006, 12:06 AM
but so far, Bennie Anderson doesn't look that bad. He had at least one pancake block and he cleared the way nicely on Brown's TD.

The Dolphins' pass blocking needs a lot of work, though.

What game were you watching?? Miami was going up against the defending champs that are know for their blitzing and Maimi didn't give up but one sack before the end of the game when they gave up a couple. Daunte had all night in the pocket to find someone to throw too.

Mitchy moo
09-08-2006, 12:11 AM
He was always a good run blocker and from what I have read he just didn't fit our system that calls for smaller faster linemen. He will probably be decent if Miami has a different scheme. I know Mularkey is the OC but from what they are saying he hasn't totally installed his offense!

Madden and crew actually said that the offense is from the previous OC, not MM.

jamze132
09-08-2006, 04:33 AM
What game were you watching?? Miami was going up against the defending champs that are know for their blitzing and Maimi didn't give up but one sack before the end of the game when they gave up a couple. Daunte had all night in the pocket to find someone to throw too.
Just to add something:

Of all the SportsCenter highlights of Culpepper last night, I think they had like 3 maybe 4 people rushing the QB. And it's funny, those are the ones he made a nice throw on. However when he threw the pick for TD, he had a guy closing in.